00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round

19,661 Views | 469 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 7/26/19 07:27 PM, WILDCARDMUSIC wrote: OK I am sorry! I was kind of overreacting that day and anyway I was kind of having a bad day any way...

It doesn't matter if you were having a bad day or not, you are still responsible for your feelings. If you are having problems then the internet is not an appropriate place to discuss it, especially in a public forum.

Please keep in mind of other people around you.

And for those of you who complained about not getting in again, oh well! You got your score because the judges saw what you could do and scored you all appropriately based on experience and competition standards.

I didn't get in either and yeah it hurt because it was the 3rd time and it was a very personal song, but that doesn't mean it's the end of the world. It just means that despite the feelings I had, I was scored based on competition standards. None of it was a personal attack towards me or anyone. If it was then they would've said it to mine or your faces. Not only that but that would've revoked the judges of their positions and the competition would've been biased which I'm pretty sure would've terminated the event.

Please be more mature when in these competitions. It doesn't help if you complain, it ruins the experience for others.

If none of you have anything nice to say, then zip it because it's completely inappropriate and unprofessional. The judges didn't ask to be harassed by anyone, they just wanted to help by playing their part in the competition. They did their jobs, now it's your turn to do yours, which is to accept what happened and continue to practice in hopes of getting a better shot next time.

BBS Signature

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-26 22:06:14

At 7/26/19 09:09 PM, LordJabeebus wrote:
At 7/26/19 07:27 PM, WILDCARDMUSIC wrote: OK I am sorry! I was kind of overreacting that day and anyway I was kind of having a bad day any way...
It doesn't matter if you were having a bad day or not, you are still responsible for your feelings. If you are having problems then the internet is not an appropriate place to discuss it, especially in a public forum.

Please keep in mind of other people around you.

And for those of you who complained about not getting in again, oh well! You got your score because the judges saw what you could do and scored you all appropriately based on experience and competition standards.

I didn't get in either and yeah it hurt because it was the 3rd time and it was a very personal song, but that doesn't mean it's the end of the world. It just means that despite the feelings I had, I was scored based on competition standards. None of it was a personal attack towards me or anyone. If it was then they would've said it to mine or your faces. Not only that but that would've revoked the judges of their positions and the competition would've been biased which I'm pretty sure would've terminated the event.

Please be more mature when in these competitions. It doesn't help if you complain, it ruins the experience for others.

If none of you have anything nice to say, then zip it because it's completely inappropriate and unprofessional. The judges didn't ask to be harassed by anyone, they just wanted to help by playing their part in the competition. They did their jobs, now it's your turn to do yours, which is to accept what happened and continue to practice in hopes of getting a better shot next time.

Oooooh a mature response to this potential drama, it's like putting fire retardant on a burning pan.

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-27 01:47:57

Wait, what does this mean??

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-27 02:34:56

Well that sucks. X_X

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-27 03:04:04

At 7/27/19 01:47 AM, ClitBait wrote:

Wait, what does this mean??

is this a question or just an appetizer?

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-27 04:56:09

What's this megacollab that's happening? Who's in? Can any of us join in or what? I've just been receiving so many notifications of it and I thought I should probably check out what it is 😂

BBS Signature

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-27 08:21:09

oh man :/ I didn't even know the competition was happening. These competitions are the highlight of my year lol

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-27 10:44:46

hahaha

nothing I just wanted to see what happened

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-27 10:55:51

At 7/27/19 04:56 AM, Nyctophilia wrote: What's this megacollab that's happening? Who's in? Can any of us join in or what? I've just been receiving so many notifications of it and I thought I should probably check out what it is 😂

There is further discussion of the megacollab here. Thanks!

"Time's fun when you're having flies." ~Kermit the Frog

BBS Signature

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-27 14:01:56

I hope it's incredible.

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-28 05:06:39

My track

good luck everyone!

BBS Signature

At 7/27/19 10:55 AM, TaintedLogic wrote:
At 7/27/19 04:56 AM, Nyctophilia wrote: What's this megacollab that's happening? Who's in? Can any of us join in or what? I've just been receiving so many notifications of it and I thought I should probably check out what it is 😂
There is further discussion of the megacollab here. Thanks!

Its not a megacollab really, only the Collabo of the Sore but Proud Losers of NGAUC KO 2k19 <- so if u r a loser of this special KO round, u r automatically invited 2 take part and i changed my mind @Nyctophilia .... if u want 2 contribute and commission something, ill be happy and the SbPLoC,too.

Here's my entry for the Knock-out round, hopefully this is the right place.

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-28 08:53:16

hey! i'm on the list! i feel very important for now! i will try very hard on this round. in my mind, i will never top justice, but from a technological and clarity standpoint, i will get better. thank you judges for your hard work in ranking everybody! although i doubt my chances in making it, im still happy that i have such a powerful motivation to create!

Here's my new submission

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-28 19:35:19

Here is my submission for this round

Electro Symphony

If you hear or not some clicks let me know.

I've been listening to clicks and when I play it again, they can't hear it anymore, it's pretty weird

Can I put a SoundCloud link to my entry that's still a work in progress here?

EDIT: I learned that this is submission AND discussion but idk if it still counts

It wouldn't be my official entry since it's not a NG link and because it's not finished

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-28 22:55:10

At 7/28/19 10:10 PM, DJ-Saidez wrote: Can I put a SoundCloud link to my entry that's still a work in progress here?

Please refrain from putting WIPs in the thread. If you want some feedback on your piece before submitting your final version, feel free to PM specific users. But posting earlier versions here will just cause confusion. Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-28 23:20:40

At 7/28/19 10:55 PM, TaintedLogic wrote:
At 7/28/19 10:10 PM, DJ-Saidez wrote: Can I put a SoundCloud link to my entry that's still a work in progress here?
Please refrain from putting WIPs in the thread. If you want some feedback on your piece before submitting your final version, feel free to PM specific users. But posting earlier versions here will just cause confusion. Thanks.

Ok thanks

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-29 08:00:17

BAm

BBS Signature

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-29 11:15:28

Hello all, I am honored to have made it to this point, everything I have heard submitted for the knockout round thus far sounds amazing! Anyways, I would like to go ahead throw this thing in for my submission, thanks all for consideration and listening.

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-29 12:19:13

We now have at least 1 submission for each group (and 5 for the All-Stars). A little under a week left, everyone!

BBS Signature

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-29 12:28:10

Hopefully I can get any other problems ironed out before the deadline.

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-29 17:26:26

https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/875508 Barely made it into this round, good luck to everyone!

At 7/25/19 12:43 PM, ambivalentinquire wrote: ia @Robertonewgrounds @ChonoTute @SheerForce @DepthDeath @WILDCARDMUSIC @Samarama @EverythingYouWish @Yoshiii343 @Dawphin @EdKempeper @CzySzy @Pitbulljones @ValentInsanity @Zophar
@CamicalMusic @TardisPeanutMusic @JordanKyser @Krahs @Ti-on-suxandrox @Razorrekker @ColeBob @Burn7
@BeltHagor @HJfod @Ryzmik @X3LL3N @HagiuKover @Finnsfolks @AlienNinjaGD @DJ-LuigiSound2 @AlphaStorm73 @Scuinox @ZeroDigitZ @farfenwaffle @EtK @Nyctophilia @TheDoubleOne @Dowon @GearWax @BeeFef @DenisPelmenev @SkullPioneer @NeighbourhoodVandal @Svenzo @Iviqrr @Sykozealot @Qvarcos @HighBallers @Kyrowo @Athanatos @Shpoons @DesoFreelanceRecords @CyroNG @Feywer96 @DjCrystalux
@Mutty99 @WaterLemonMusic @Bipolarmunkey @IMPKing6 @Fuckoffasshole @8LayneTech8 @MRM3 @Bulrogthesorcerer @SargeantJohnson @TheFantasticZ @thenoodge @Ardakio2 @GentWalrus @Sercati @001247
@ArcaneMusic @DaveSlayer @RutraOfficiel @Moreweed @Williamarch @FruityCookieOfficial @Equinaga
@LordJabeebus @FlyingKittyz @MisterMonroe @JY2000 @SI-7 @ClockbeatAdelony87 @Asserter @Budjohnson
@Frankpresents @Csucskos @DigitalBluez @Ambivalentinquire @MajorMusic @djn3utral123r @AsgoreD @Aleksander91 @SkuttenGamerGD @JasLand @Hexsixth @pawles22 @reddyfu @ElderlyKite @71011-NINJER
@ColorsCrimsonTears @GobBageEata @kddametrius20 @QuibbyQuibble @LovelaceOfficial @Aracnofobia
@GALICROSS @Arkinefed @Vitxer @GriffinLancer @DanTheCoolGuy @Nail @DjGrahnstetto @johnnyq1233
@DistortedVortex @calicrazedbeats @CreeperX3sssBOOM @Scrotaculous

Seeing as how i keep getting reminded im a loser everytime someone quotes this post i thought id make some music about it,,feel the pain in this people,,the pain is real

//www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/874555

@TaintedLogic new lesson, next time separate discussion post from submission :P

I gotta admit that replying to this looks like fun. But you know they will probably eventually disable auto-quote and add a quote button if we keep going.

Serious reply: Good job everyone who didn't get in. I saw some very high quality submissions in here.

At 7/22/19 09:35 PM, ColeBob wrote:
i....lost.....

Clicky.

White background sounds incredibly fun, though.

Yes! Very, incredibly fun. Wait isn't there like a quote limit to the amount of times you can quote a

We'll never stop, ColeBob

Wow so many people here
Hey anyone wanna collab for a track lmao

All the people who went out in the first round should totally collab on a "We Are The World" type track.

im in lets do it!!!

I'm in too, that would be a very positive and creative outcome out of our failure :3

tl;dr LET'S FUCKING DO IT

Ok so if people are really serious about this, I say someone starts a project, sends the zip file to someone else who will do the same after adding some stuff to the project, until everyone here who wanted to do this has had the project once

This seems like fun. Mind if I join?
EVERYONE IS HERE
I'm down for a megacollab!
I'm currently in a collab at the moment, but I might link the film here when it's done, I think it will be enjoyable to watch.

And now let us boldly go, where no quotation has gone before.
I'll contribute the bass, if that's needed.
I can't wait to listen to the sound of drum and bass.
yeah ill join
Actually, l think we should post our parts and ping whoever's the leader of this.
ill need some drum and base to work off of so the drum and base guy should do his thing first maybe?

So are we still going to quote this or...

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-29 18:05:17

Here's my Knock-Out Round submission!

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-29 20:44:24

Despite losing all my professional libraries and samples, and having pretty much only basics to work with, I'm proud I was able to make something that I'm content with! I'm glad I decided to stay in the contest and keep trying.

Also, this track holds an easter egg/secret! Props if you're able to figure out what it is~

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-29 23:03:27

Alright, finally done with NGADM auditions!

.......now to finish a song

DM me if you want a review!

BBS Signature

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-30 00:11:55

At 7/29/19 06:00 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 7/25/19 12:43 PM, ambivalentinquire wrote: ia @Robertonewgrounds @ChonoTute @SheerForce @DepthDeath @WILDCARDMUSIC @Samarama @EverythingYouWish @Yoshiii343 @Dawphin @EdKempeper @CzySzy @Pitbulljones @ValentInsanity @Zophar
@CamicalMusic @TardisPeanutMusic @JordanKyser @Krahs @Ti-on-suxandrox @Razorrekker @ColeBob @Burn7
@BeltHagor @HJfod @Ryzmik @X3LL3N @HagiuKover @Finnsfolks @AlienNinjaGD @DJ-LuigiSound2 @AlphaStorm73 @Scuinox @ZeroDigitZ @farfenwaffle @EtK @Nyctophilia @TheDoubleOne @Dowon @GearWax @BeeFef @DenisPelmenev @SkullPioneer @NeighbourhoodVandal @Svenzo @Iviqrr @Sykozealot @Qvarcos @HighBallers @Kyrowo @Athanatos @Shpoons @DesoFreelanceRecords @CyroNG @Feywer96 @DjCrystalux
@Mutty99 @WaterLemonMusic @Bipolarmunkey @IMPKing6 @Fuckoffasshole @8LayneTech8 @MRM3 @Bulrogthesorcerer @SargeantJohnson @TheFantasticZ @thenoodge @Ardakio2 @GentWalrus @Sercati @001247
@ArcaneMusic @DaveSlayer @RutraOfficiel @Moreweed @Williamarch @FruityCookieOfficial @Equinaga
@LordJabeebus @FlyingKittyz @MisterMonroe @JY2000 @SI-7 @ClockbeatAdelony87 @Asserter @Budjohnson
@Frankpresents @Csucskos @DigitalBluez @Ambivalentinquire @MajorMusic @djn3utral123r @AsgoreD @Aleksander91 @SkuttenGamerGD @JasLand @Hexsixth @pawles22 @reddyfu @ElderlyKite @71011-NINJER
@ColorsCrimsonTears @GobBageEata @kddametrius20 @QuibbyQuibble @LovelaceOfficial @Aracnofobia
@GALICROSS @Arkinefed @Vitxer @GriffinLancer @DanTheCoolGuy @Nail @DjGrahnstetto @johnnyq1233
@DistortedVortex @calicrazedbeats @CreeperX3sssBOOM @Scrotaculous

Seeing as how i keep getting reminded im a loser everytime someone quotes this post i thought id make some music about it,,feel the pain in this people,,the pain is real

//www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/874555

@TaintedLogic new lesson, next time separate discussion post from submission :P

I gotta admit that replying to this looks like fun. But you know they will probably eventually disable auto-quote and add a quote button if we keep going.

Serious reply: Good job everyone who didn't get in. I saw some very high quality submissions in here.

At 7/22/19 09:35 PM, ColeBob wrote:
i....lost.....

Clicky.

White background sounds incredibly fun, though.

Yes! Very, incredibly fun. Wait isn't there like a quote limit to the amount of times you can quote a

We'll never stop, ColeBob

Wow so many people here
Hey anyone wanna collab for a track lmao

All the people who went out in the first round should totally collab on a "We Are The World" type track.

im in lets do it!!!

I'm in too, that would be a very positive and creative outcome out of our failure :3

tl;dr LET'S FUCKING DO IT

Ok so if people are really serious about this, I say someone starts a project, sends the zip file to someone else who will do the same after adding some stuff to the project, until everyone here who wanted to do this has had the project once

This seems like fun. Mind if I join?

EVERYONE IS HERE
I'm down for a megacollab!
I'm currently in a collab at the moment, but I might link the film here when it's done, I think it will be enjoyable to watch.

And now let us boldly go, where no quotation has gone before.
I'll contribute the bass, if that's needed.
I can't wait to listen to the sound of drum and bass.
yeah ill join
Actually, l think we should post our parts and ping whoever's the leader of this.
ill need some drum and base to work off of so the drum and base guy should do his thing first maybe?
So are we still going to quote this or...

Enough

Response to NGUAC 2019 Knock-Out Round 2019-07-30 01:08:33

Here is mine, the details are in the audio description!

Crappy music since 2018!

BBS Signature