00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Darkshark183 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for a movie. 2019-07-08 02:16:41

The movie is about this woman who's an amputee. She buys/arrives at an old house and after looking around a guy comes along and, from what I can remember, starts mocking her.

Well in the house lives this creature/monster that doesn't take kindly to people making front of others, and does what any self respecting monster does, Which is cut of the guys legs.

The part I remember most is that after Mr. Monster cuts off the dudes legs he fuses the guys lower legs to the woman allowing her to walk again.

I searched and couldn't find it.

Response to Looking for a movie. 2019-07-08 10:27:30

At 7/8/19 02:16 AM, Kafyui wrote: The movie is about this woman who's an amputee. She buys/arrives at an old house and after looking around a guy comes along and, from what I can remember, starts mocking her.

Well in the house lives this creature/monster that doesn't take kindly to people making front of others, and does what any self respecting monster does, Which is cut of the guys legs.

The part I remember most is that after Mr. Monster cuts off the dudes legs he fuses the guys lower legs to the woman allowing her to walk again.

I searched and couldn't find it.

The Crawler!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for a movie. 2019-07-10 04:06:48

I'm honored the man himself decided to help me find what I was looking for.