00:00
00:00

Posting other links. 2019-05-20 12:22:21

Other users are posting a link to their art on my art post. I’m new to Newgrounds and was wondering if this is allowed, and if not what should I do?

Response to Posting other links. 2019-05-20 13:06:26

At 5/20/19 12:22 PM, TheCrystalHeart wrote: Other users are posting a link to their art on my art post. I’m new to Newgrounds and was wondering if this is allowed, and if not what should I do?

https://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/help-information/terms-of-use/review-guidelines

• Please DO NOT: Use the review space for linking and promotional purposes.

It is not allowed. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I've dealt with it.

If you ever see that or have problems with that in the future please mark it as spam by click on the bell next to the review. A review mod will get to it eventually. You can also feel free to message me if you ever have questions about whether something breaks the guidelines or not.

Response to Posting other links. 2019-05-20 13:13:00 (edited 2019-05-20 13:19:18)

At 5/20/19 12:22 PM, TheCrystalHeart wrote: Other users are posting a link to their art on my art post. I’m new to Newgrounds and was wondering if this is allowed, and if not what should I do?

As far as I know, it’s not. Click the flag and wait or pm an art mod/staff.

On a related note, when I went to this user’s art and tried to scroll down to see the comments I accidentally hit the tankman head there by voting 5. I assumed clicking the star on the left would reset it but instead it became a very angry faced tankman which I’m guessing is equivalent to a blam. Is there no way to clear it back to no vote at all?

oops, sorry I was late. Posting here on an iPad can be challenging ...or maybe I’m the one that’s challenged 🤪

Response to Posting other links. 2019-05-20 14:19:52

At 5/20/19 01:06 PM, RoboFrobo wrote:
https://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/help-information/terms-of-use/review-guidelines

It is not allowed. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I've dealt with it.

If you ever see that or have problems with that in the future please mark it as spam by click on the bell next to the review. A review mod will get to it eventually. You can also feel free to message me if you ever have questions about whether something breaks the guidelines or not.

Thank you for helping me!