00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Let’s make a story

887 Views | 33 Replies

Let’s make a story 2019-05-18 17:09:07

Let’s make a story but make it as long as it can. At least one paragraph should be enough to continue.

Once upon a time , there was a magic girl named Nadine. She was basically a dumb bitch at times but still would be fine. One day she felt weird but h o r n y so she went and searched for a dude she could fuck with.

She/They, 19., I draw sometimes.

Support me on ko-fi, it helps!

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-18 17:43:40

But she couldn't find anyone to tolerate her and died alone.

The end.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-18 17:59:21

At 5/18/19 05:43 PM, billybobthwarten wrote: But she couldn't find anyone to tolerate her and died alone.

The end.

"Finally, my story is complete ", the newgrounds user exclaimed as they finished typing. They scanned the pages of their word document several times before saving. They closed the document, and tuned off their monitor. The room turned black.

They took a deep breath and leaned back in their chair. The dark bedroom they sat in was quiet, and no light came through their window, for it was 5am.

PLZ FOLLOW --> Instagram | YouTube | Deviantart

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-18 18:25:37

At 5/18/19 05:59 PM, Griffinflash wrote:
At 5/18/19 05:43 PM, billybobthwarten wrote: But she couldn't find anyone to tolerate her and died alone.

The end.
"Finally, my story is complete ", the newgrounds user exclaimed as they finished typing. They scanned the pages of their word document several times before saving. They closed the document, and tuned off their monitor. The room turned black.

They took a deep breath and leaned back in their chair. The dark bedroom they sat in was quiet, and no light came through their window, for it was 5am.

Then a red light pierced through the window and then "Back in Black" by AC/DC started playing. The Newgrounds user heard a knock on the door, and after careful consideration, opened it.

Smoke started rushing in from the outside and Darth Vader stepped into sight. Vader slapped the Newgrounds user and then pulled out a sketchbook. "Do you or do you not to see my Sonic the Hedgehog fanart?"

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-18 18:37:59

At 5/18/19 06:25 PM, ZetoSoul wrote:

The end.

Then a red light pierced through the window and then "Back in Black" by AC/DC started playing. The Newgrounds user heard a knock on the door, and after careful consideration, opened it.

Smoke started rushing in from the outside and Darth Vader stepped into sight. Vader slapped the Newgrounds user and then pulled out a sketchbook. "Do you or do you not to see my Sonic the Hedgehog fanart?"

As he gave the fan art to the user, he begged her , the user to suck his cock

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-18 19:35:08

At 5/18/19 06:37 PM, WonderSchwifty wrote:

The end.

The user, shocked with disbelief, screamed for their life and jumped out the window into the great abyss known as the "the twilight zone"

I turn water into water

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-18 19:55:20

At 5/18/19 07:35 PM, Klaudesin wrote:

The end.

The user, shocked with disbelief, screamed for their life and jumped out the window into the great abyss known as the "the twilight zone"

As she jumped in to the twilight zone , she felt weird as hell , doozy and was naked

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-18 19:57:30

The end.

Darth Vader shouted "NOOOooooOoooOoo" as he DOVE after her into the void. Which transported them into the manifestation of the Newgrounds flash portal- a sprawling urban metropolis filled with strange people, stick figures, and creatures.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-18 20:03:38

At 5/18/19 07:57 PM, Phobotech wrote:

The end.

Darth Vader shouted "NOOOooooOoooOoo" as he DOVE after her into the void. Which transported them into the manifestation of the Newgrounds flash portal- a sprawling urban metropolis filled with strange people, stick figures, and creatures.

The end.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-18 20:05:26

At 5/18/19 08:03 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:

The end.

The end.

But wait , as they where in the portal , they where greeted by the tank people

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-18 20:06:40

The end.

"The end."

Said the muffin man when he saw two dumbasses fall from out the sky onto the sidewalk near an applebees

I turn water into water

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-18 20:11:41

At 5/18/19 08:06 PM, Klaudesin wrote:

The end.

"The end."
Said the muffin man when he saw two dumbasses fall from out the sky onto the sidewalk near an applebees

They eat at the Applebee’s as the waiter gave them a lot

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-18 20:16:51

At 5/18/19 08:11 PM, WonderSchwifty wrote:

The end.

"The end."

And then they died from heart attacks, while simultaneously the sun imploded and obliterated the earth, then the universe folded into itself until it vanished into nothing and all life and reality vanished.

The end.

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-18 20:31:04

At 5/18/19 08:16 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 5/18/19 08:11 PM, WonderSchwifty wrote:

The end.

"The end."
And then they died from heart attacks, while simultaneously the sun imploded and obliterated the earth, then the universe folded into itself until it vanished into nothing and all life and reality vanished.

"The enmdadsd."

Said Tomfulp, in his drunken state, chillin with god in their mansion up in the sun because why not?

I turn water into water

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-18 21:12:45

At 5/18/19 09:05 PM, sunshine-n-darkneSs wrote:
Tom fulp then went to newgrounds.
"Time to look at the stuff people are making on my website!"

He gasped in shock at the sight of Darth Vader jackhammering the naked NG fan in the middle of a Bennigan's parking lot.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-19 11:20:05

At 5/18/19 09:12 PM, Phobotech wrote:
He gasped in shock at the sight of Darth Vader jackhammering the naked NG fan in the middle of a Bennigan's parking lot.

After the jackhammering , shit went down fast as the two ran.

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-19 11:40:29

A masterpiece. You should animate this.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-19 13:09:16

At 5/19/19 11:40 AM, satanbrain wrote: A masterpiece. You should animate this.

Make an animatic of corse

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-19 15:53:28

At 5/19/19 11:20 AM, WonderSchwifty wrote:

The bennigan's parking lot which was inside of newgrounds began to rumble as the ground split open. Gigantic cube shaped laser droids emerged from the holes and emitted high pitch whining sounds and a metallic tinny voice starts narrating the turrets zoning in on the NG fan and Darth Vader.

"These things are targeting us with lasers Darth Vader, what will we do?"

The still nude NG fan asked

"There's only one thing left that I CAN do"

Vader said back, as he peeled off his mask and revealed his true head underneath--Garfield.

Darth Vader pounces with cat like strength off of his hind legs into the sky and time turns to slow motion, as he vomits out projectile lasagna hair balls at the gigantic parking lot turret droids. They begin firing hyper speed bright led lasers that blast and crackle through the air right behind Garfield Vader as he floats through the air spraying lasagna hairball blasts. The lasers smash into clouds and create fizzling explosions that shoot fumes all around Gar-Vader, his lasagna hairballs splash around the parking lot ground near the droids, breaking apart the concrete with hyper focused pressure streams of lasagna hairball, the trajectory slides over into the first of the two droids and slices into its mid-section.

Tom Fulp watches from an office window, makes a paper airplane and throw it out the window, then looks back at his computer

The NG Fan tears up in fear as her hero Garf-Vader flings himself back and forth through the air, spraying and nearly hitting the droids, breaking apart the parking lot with his blasts, the ground starts to cave in around the droid turrets. The bulky cube shaped frame of the first droid turret that has been hit is sizzling with static from its inner hardwiring, its laser shoots sporadically and in dying spurts. The turret with a full laser sends a hot beam of laser towards the NG Fan, she quivers only for a millisecond before instinctively sprinting for her life. Garf-Vader spins in the air to gain extreme wind momentum, curls himself into a ball and flings himself down through the air towards the laser.

The NG Fan while running away, trips on a block of the crumbled and war torn pavement around her, but doesn't fall and keeps sprinting. The laser is blasting apart the ground behind her and draws closer and closer, she trips again and starts stumbling down onto one knee, trying to get back up as fast as she can into a full sprint. As the laser speeds towards her exact location, Garf-Vader uses his chest as a shield, taking the brunt of the blast, he starts screeching in pain but maintains with his strong core energy, and with his stationary position is able to aim a hyper powers explosive shot of lasagna hairball into the turrets square shaped head, exploding it into millions of pieces.

Garf-Vaders extremely muscular and jacked chest is exposed, and barely scratched, but does have some scuffs that are beginning to drip blood.

"Darth Vader, you were Garfield the whole time? And you saved my life?"

The NG Fan asks, looking up at him from her position still sitting on the ground.

"Yes, call me Ballasicus Sackie. Or Big Sac for short. I was sent by the council of angels to escort you, we have been sent on a clandestine mission,and --"

the parking lot, caving in on itself slowly around them, starts to pop and release scraping sounds as large shifts of the parking lot starts caving down, everything underneath Big Sack and The NG Fan starts falling, the earth was HOLLOW underneath the parking lot!

As they fall they are sure they will be crushed by the rock, but a force field goes up around them and gently places them on the ground. As they are lowered to the ground in this underground area, with only a few streaks of stark light raining down from the surface, they look around absolutely bewildered.

"What saved us?!"

Said The NG Fan

"I dont know" Big Sack continues,

"But look!"

at the far end of the lightened areas of this underground cave, that was underneath the bennigans parking lot secretly, they see a figure step out of the shadows.

It is Nadine the magical girl, being sort of a dumb bitch as usual.

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-19 16:00:53

At 5/19/19 03:53 PM, Boss wrote:
The bennigan's parking lot which was inside of newgrounds began to rumble as the ground split open. Gigantic cube shaped laser droids emerged from the holes and emitted high pitch whining sounds and a metallic tinny voice starts narrating the turrets zoning in on the NG fan and Darth Vader.
Vader said back, as he peeled off his mask and revealed his true head underneath--Garfield.

Darth Vader pounces with cat like strength off of his hind legs into the sky and time turns to slow motion, as he vomits out projectile lasagna hair balls at the gigantic parking lot turret droids. They begin firing hyper speed bright led lasers that blast and crackle through the air right behind Garfield Vader as he floats through the air spraying lasagna hairball blasts. The lasers smash into clouds and create fizzling explosions that shoot fumes all around Gar-Vader, his lasagna hairballs splash around the parking lot ground near the droids, breaking apart the concrete with hyper focused pressure streams of lasagna hairball, the trajectory slides over into the first of the two droids and slices into its mid-section.

Tom Fulp watches from an office window, makes a paper airplane and throw it out the window, then looks back at his computer

The NG Fan tears up in fear as her hero Garf-Vader flings himself back and forth through the air, spraying and nearly hitting the droids, breaking apart the parking lot with his blasts, the ground starts to cave in around the droid turrets. The bulky cube shaped frame of the first droid turret that has been hit is sizzling with static from its inner hardwiring, its laser shoots sporadically and in dying spurts. The turret with a full laser sends a hot beam of laser towards the NG Fan, she quivers only for a millisecond before instinctively sprinting for her life. Garf-Vader spins in the air to gain extreme wind momentum, curls himself into a ball and flings himself down through the air towards the laser.

The NG Fan while running away, trips on a block of the crumbled and war torn pavement around her, but doesn't fall and keeps sprinting. The laser is blasting apart the ground behind her and draws closer and closer, she trips again and starts stumbling down onto one knee, trying to get back up as fast as she can into a full sprint. As the laser speeds towards her exact location, Garf-Vader uses his chest as a shield, taking the brunt of the blast, he starts screeching in pain but maintains with his strong core energy, and with his stationary position is able to aim a hyper powers explosive shot of lasagna hairball into the turrets square shaped head, exploding it into millions of pieces.

Garf-Vaders extremely muscular and jacked chest is exposed, and barely scratched, but does have some scuffs that are beginning to drip blood.
The NG Fan asks, looking up at him from her position still sitting on the ground.
"Yes, call me Ballasicus Sackie. Or Big Sac for short. I was sent by the council of angels to escort you, we have been sent on a clandestine mission,and --"
the parking lot, caving in on itself slowly around them, starts to pop and release scraping sounds as large shifts of the parking lot starts caving down, everything underneath Big Sack and The NG Fan starts falling, the earth was HOLLOW underneath the parking lot!

As they fall they are sure they will be crushed by the rock, but a force field goes up around them and gently places them on the ground. As they are lowered to the ground in this underground area, with only a few streaks of stark light raining down from the surface, they look around absolutely bewildered.
"What saved us?!"
Said The NG Fan
"But look!"

at the far end of the lightened areas of this underground cave, that was underneath the bennigans parking lot secretly, they see a figure step out of the shadows.

but with a twist , the NG fan was the other half of Nadine which missing , which was acually her. They one who saved was Nadine's Pandorian spirt. The sprit came and fused back in to the body. Nadine , who was the NG fan , told Ball sac , thank you and the fucked each other , infront of the parking which was infront of the NG office....

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-19 16:08:23

At 5/19/19 04:00 PM, WonderSchwifty wrote:

"What saved us?!"
Said The NG Fan
"But look!"

but with a twist , the NG fan was the other half of Nadine which missing , which was acually her. They one who saved was Nadine's Pandorian spirt. The sprit came and fused back in to the body. Nadine , who was the NG fan , told Ball sac , thank you and the fucked each other , infront of the parking which was infront of the NG office....

Tom able to see this from his office window, toggles the adult content off of his computer, and the visibility of them fucking outside the window disappears to him.

But in the parking lot, Nadine is being inseminated by Ball Sack who will give her a One Quarter Darth Vader One QUarter Garfield child. And he is predestined to be the new messiah, and soul calamity spell caster.

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-19 16:13:19

At 5/19/19 04:08 PM, Boss wrote:

"What saved us?!"
Said The NG Fan
"But look!"

Tom able to see this from his office window, toggles the adult content off of his computer, and the visibility of them fucking outside the window disappears to him.

But in the parking lot, Nadine is being inseminated by Ball Sack who will give her a One Quarter Darth Vader One QUarter Garfield child. And he is predestined to be the new messiah, and soul calamity spell caster.

but with a twist , before she gave birth to the chuld. ball sac revailed , he was Piconjo but with all the dna. Nadine was shooked but later copped with it....

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-19 16:16:26

At 5/19/19 04:13 PM, WonderSchwifty wrote:

"What saved us?!"
Said The NG Fan
"But look!"

but with a twist , before she gave birth to the chuld. ball sac revailed , he was Piconjo but with all the dna. Nadine was shooked but later copped with it....

she started a prescription to some light weight pharmaceuticals to take the edge off along with supplementing that with therapy once a night, every other week. but then one night in the parking lot about to go home, a team of 7 ninja grandmas appeared in the sky and began throwing swords at her

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-19 16:19:59

At 5/19/19 04:16 PM, Boss wrote:

"What saved us?!"
Said The NG Fan
"But look!"

she started a prescription to some light weight pharmaceuticals to take the edge off along with supplementing that with therapy once a night, every other week. but then one night in the parking lot about to go home, a team of 7 ninja grandmas appeared in the sky and began throwing swords at her

the swords didnt hit her , since she had her sheild on. She froze them and went back to fucking piconjo.

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-20 06:29:16

At 5/19/19 04:19 PM, WonderSchwifty wrote:
At 5/19/19 04:16 PM, Boss wrote:

"What saved us?!"
Said The NG Fan
"But look!"

the swords didnt hit her , since she had her sheild on. She froze them and went back to fucking piconjo.

After a few months , life went smooth for them and even their son , Junior , look like a blended furry abomination.

The en.

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-20 07:53:33

This is a nightmare to edit on mobile

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-20 08:04:45

At 5/20/19 07:53 AM, Phobotech wrote: This is a nightmare to edit on mobile

I know , unless your a supporter

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-20 08:05:43

At 5/20/19 08:04 AM, WonderSchwifty wrote:

Supporter layout looks different from vanilla on mobile?

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-20 08:23:32

At 5/20/19 08:05 AM, Phobotech wrote:

Nah , I had it and it looks like the same on mobile

BBS Signature

Response to Let’s make a story 2019-05-20 08:24:27

At 5/20/19 08:23 AM, WonderSchwifty wrote:
At 5/20/19 08:05 AM, Phobotech wrote:
Nah , I had it and it looks like the same on mobile

Aw nuts. Well, thanks for checking.

BBS Signature