00:00
00:00

Experienced Writer!

196 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Experienced Writer! 2019-05-14 21:39:40

Hello everyone, my name is Jace but people call me Who, I am brand new to the developing side of Newgrounds and am eager to start creating. I'm an extremely gifted writer with tons of experience under my belt. I'm a English Honors student as well as an author, screen play writer, and I have done various theatrical scripts. I'm looking for a team to work with to develop quality content. I am very capable in writing in a neat and understandable fashion, I can do all sorts of creative writing as well as complex dialogues. I'm a team player, I don't force my ideas I just present them as well as take in others ideas. I can do basically any sort of writing, I'm capable of writing in accents and being accurate with the setting and time era. I'm not looking to be paid for any gigs but if you want to pay me, be my guest. I'm very flexible with scheduling, especially with the summer coming up. I'm also an excellent actor, I've been in 11 plays and 4 lead roles. If anyone is interested pleas reply, if you already have a project but are looking for a writer then please reply!

If you have any questions or would like to talk more please message me or here is my email,

rodacker.jace@gmail.com

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this and I look forward to any and all responses!

-Who

Response to Experienced Writer! 2019-05-15 07:47:23

At 5/14/19 09:39 PM, ThisWasABadName wrote: Hello everyone, my name is Jace but people call me Who, I am brand new to the developing side of Newgrounds and am eager to start creating. I'm an extremely gifted writer with tons of experience under my belt. I'm a English Honors student as well as an author, screen play writer, and I have done various theatrical scripts. I'm looking for a team to work with to develop quality content. I am very capable in writing in a neat and understandable fashion, I can do all sorts of creative writing as well as complex dialogues. I'm a team player, I don't force my ideas I just present them as well as take in others ideas. I can do basically any sort of writing, I'm capable of writing in accents and being accurate with the setting and time era. I'm not looking to be paid for any gigs but if you want to pay me, be my guest. I'm very flexible with scheduling, especially with the summer coming up. I'm also an excellent actor, I've been in 11 plays and 4 lead roles. If anyone is interested pleas reply, if you already have a project but are looking for a writer then please reply!
If you have any questions or would like to talk more please message me or here is my email,
rodacker.jace@gmail.com

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this and I look forward to any and all responses!

-Who

Interesting. Can ye work for free?

hi i'm NΛME i guess

BBS Signature

Response to Experienced Writer! 2019-05-15 12:58:34

At 5/14/19 09:39 PM, ThisWasABadName wrote: Hello everyone, my name is Jace but people call me Who, I am brand new to the developing side of Newgrounds and am eager to start creating. I'm an extremely gifted writer with tons of experience under my belt. I'm a English Honors student as well as an author, screen play writer, and I have done various theatrical scripts. I'm looking for a team to work with to develop quality content. I am very capable in writing in a neat and understandable fashion, I can do all sorts of creative writing as well as complex dialogues. I'm a team player, I don't force my ideas I just present them as well as take in others ideas. I can do basically any sort of writing, I'm capable of writing in accents and being accurate with the setting and time era. I'm not looking to be paid for any gigs but if you want to pay me, be my guest. I'm very flexible with scheduling, especially with the summer coming up. I'm also an excellent actor, I've been in 11 plays and 4 lead roles. If anyone is interested pleas reply, if you already have a project but are looking for a writer then please reply!
rodacker.jace@gmail.com

-Who

interesting DM

Response to Experienced Writer! 2019-05-27 01:14:11

At 5/15/19 07:47 AM, Name315 wrote:
rodacker.jace@gmail.com

-Who

Yes, I do not require payment but any is much appreciated.

Response to Experienced Writer! 2019-09-26 20:21:53

At 5/15/19 07:47 AM, Name315 wrote:
rodacker.jace@gmail.com

-Who

Yes, but my paid projects will be put above free projects, currently I have two paid projects so my availability is low, most likely I could talk 2 or 3 times a week and write around the same amount of times.