00:00
00:00

Yeah i somehow got un-scouted, you guys know why? Cause ive been scouted since the day i joined, and like after 1 week of not not posting anything, i get un-scouted.

BBS Signature

Response to Quick question 2019-05-09 06:20:28

At 5/9/19 04:14 AM, kakashidragon wrote: Yeah i somehow got un-scouted, you guys know why? Cause ive been scouted since the day i joined, and like after 1 week of not not posting anything, i get un-scouted.

Who were you scouted by in the first place? If that person is unscouted, unfortunately, so will you.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Quick question 2019-05-09 11:14:30

At 5/9/19 06:20 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 5/9/19 04:14 AM, kakashidragon wrote: Yeah i somehow got un-scouted, you guys know why? Cause ive been scouted since the day i joined, and like after 1 week of not not posting anything, i get un-scouted.
Who were you scouted by in the first place? If that person is unscouted, unfortunately, so will you.

A guide that explains the system.

https://ornery.newgrounds.com/news/post/388624

Response to Quick question 2019-05-10 04:44:05

No i dont remember who scouted me, to me the name looked like one the bot names we get if we get the chance to do those monthly vote things.

BBS Signature

Response to Quick question 2019-05-10 06:38:38

At 5/10/19 04:44 AM, kakashidragon wrote:
No i dont remember who scouted me, to me the name looked like one the bot names we get if we get the chance to do those monthly vote things.

I'm going to go out on a limb and claim you were not scouted by I-Bot, since "scouted by I-Bot" was a one-time thing when the art portal launched ten years ago.

All I can offer is read what Fro linked and follow its advice.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Quick question 2019-05-10 22:55:47

If you didn’t get a PM, you weren’t directly pruned. My gut feeling is that the person above you in the scouting tree deleted their account.

Hope you get picked back up soon, and that the scouting system addresses the issues mentioned above.

BBS Signature

Response to Quick question 2019-05-11 01:04:26

I got a feeling one of the people a little on higher who scouted a ton of people deleted their account, because I'm in the same predicament and I'm noticing a lot of others are too as of recent.