00:00
00:00

Blocking adult art 2019-05-06 18:12:34

Is there a way to filter out rated M and A content from the artists I'm following? I know you can click the ratings in the art portal, but I don't know how to do that for the artists I'm following in the feed.

Response to Blocking adult art 2019-05-06 22:45:02

At 5/6/19 06:12 PM, Lillendandie wrote: Is there a way to filter out rated M and A content from the artists I'm following? I know you can click the ratings in the art portal, but I don't know how to do that for the artists I'm following in the feed.

No, there isn't. If you're following someone and they post M or A rated content, the only way to not see that kind of content is to turn off new art notifications from them completely or to manually hide each of those kinds of submissions from your feed.

Manually doing it means you'll have to kinda look at it once in order to hide it from your feed, but then after that you won't see it anymore.

But no, there isn't a filter for your feed like there is in the Art Portal. Manually hiding M or A rated content in your feed is the best you can do.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Blocking adult art 2019-05-07 06:18:40

At 5/6/19 10:45 PM, Big-Boss wrote:
At 5/6/19 06:12 PM, Lillendandie wrote: Is there a way to filter out rated M and A content from the artists I'm following? I know you can click the ratings in the art portal, but I don't know how to do that for the artists I'm following in the feed.
No, there isn't. If you're following someone and they post M or A rated content, the only way to not see that kind of content is to turn off new art notifications from them completely or to manually hide each of those kinds of submissions from your feed.

Manually doing it means you'll have to kinda look at it once in order to hide it from your feed, but then after that you won't see it anymore.

But no, there isn't a filter for your feed like there is in the Art Portal. Manually hiding M or A rated content in your feed is the best you can do.

Thanks for letting me know.

Response to Blocking adult art 2019-05-07 12:51:24

Update - There is a filter that can be used now.

https://www.newgrounds.com/account/content-settings

You can filter users, certain age ratings, and tags from showing up in your feed and search results now. Seems the Feed is still being worked on from what the note at the top reads.

Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to Blocking adult art 2019-05-08 00:09:58

At 5/7/19 12:51 PM, NekoMika wrote: Update - There is a filter that can be used now.

https://www.newgrounds.com/account/content-settings

You can filter users, certain age ratings, and tags from showing up in your feed and search results now. Seems the Feed is still being worked on from what the note at the top reads.

Hey, that's pretty cool!

Thanks for the help, Neko.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Blocking adult art 2019-05-13 22:23:48

I think blocking tags will do the trick. Thanks Neko.