00:00
00:00

Issues with Your Feed?

1,272 Views | 46 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 11:40:07


I wanted to check the artists I follow, but it's empty. it's saying "There are no available events in this feed.". I'm not seeing anyone else talking about this and google isn't helping. I tried logging out and back in, but that didn't work

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 11:50:07


At 5/6/19 11:40 AM, headacheshyguy wrote: I wanted to check the artists I follow, but it's empty. it's saying "There are no available events in this feed.". I'm not seeing anyone else talking about this and google isn't helping. I tried logging out and back in, but that didn't work


I'm getting the same issue as well

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 12:09:03


At 5/6/19 11:50 AM, Nightbringer12 wrote:
At 5/6/19 11:40 AM, headacheshyguy wrote: I wanted to check the artists I follow, but it's empty. it's saying "There are no available events in this feed.". I'm not seeing anyone else talking about this and google isn't helping. I tried logging out and back in, but that didn't work
I'm getting the same issue as well


I know right!? @TomFulp are we under attack?! I NeEd My rAInBow bOoBIeS!!!!


Hmm

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 12:23:12


Is it still happening?


My feed is working perfectly fine.


BBS Signature

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 12:32:43


At 5/6/19 12:23 PM, RoboFrobo wrote: Is it still happening?

My feed is working perfectly fine.


It still is. and what's weird is it's showing the 5 from Latest from you friends and favorites but clicking on that, that's what's empty

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 12:40:00


Was just coming here to post the same thing. Had a notification when I got on this morning (I have one now even) but I can't check it because clicking on the bell icon displays the same message that the feed is saying.

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 12:43:32


At 5/6/19 12:23 PM, RoboFrobo wrote: Is it still happening?

My feed is working perfectly fine.


Yes. For me not a single thing in my feed is appearing. No notifications in the bell either. Just the red number. The problem persists on Edge, Chrome on my phone, and not even Puffin.

I've updated my laptop recently as well.


Hmm

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 13:01:05


Same, just saw that I had a new notification and clicked on it and BLAM! Hit in the face with nothing but a comment saying there is nothing. What am I missing out on? I need to know, I must feed my millennial hunger for social media acceptance.

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 13:02:33


At 5/6/19 01:01 PM, Minky-Bonkey-Foo wrote: What am I missing out on? I need to know, I must feed my millennial hunger for social media acceptance.


Exactly what I'm going through right now. The withdrawals are killing me. Send help

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 13:13:33


Well now I know it's not just me with this issue...

Anyone got a clue what's going on?

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 13:28:18


I don't really know what's going on because all of the features are working perfectly fine for me.


@liljim


BBS Signature

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 13:32:30


And I'm guessing this isn't the "oh shit, I left my adblock on"-club either, because that didn't change anything for me.

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 13:55:54


I got this issue as well. Not sure why it's doing, I cleared out cookies and Newgrounds is whitelisted on my ublock.


I draw NSFW art, Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/KlayTitan

BBS Signature

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 14:00:38


At 5/6/19 01:55 PM, KlayTitan wrote: I got this issue as well. Not sure why it's doing, I cleared out cookies and Newgrounds is whitelisted on my ublock.


Yep same here. Checked on 3 different devices, all having the same issue, so it seems to be an issue with our accounts.

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 14:02:28


It's the same for me too.


Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 14:09:26


I'm met with a "There are no available events in this feed." on my social feed aswell... Hope it get's fixed soon.

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 14:10:37


I'm getting a There are no more events in this feed message here too.


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 14:43:00


Can confirm it's still happening to me as well. What is going on?

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 14:48:56


Please by patient. We are unsure if the admins have even noticed the problem yet. They will take care of it. Have faith in the newgrounds.


BBS Signature

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 15:25:04


At 5/6/19 11:40 AM, headacheshyguy wrote: I wanted to check the artists I follow, but it's empty. it's saying "There are no available events in this feed.". I'm not seeing anyone else talking about this and google isn't helping. I tried logging out and back in, but that didn't work


Dose anyone know what's going on I can't see my stuff any idea on how long it will be like this?

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 15:36:57


At 5/6/19 03:25 PM, Icyjustice wrote: Dose anyone know what's going on I can't see my stuff any idea on how long it will be like this?


Give it some time. Someone already tagged Tom, should be fixed before too long but there's really no way to know right now. Be patient! :)


Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 15:38:08


At 5/6/19 03:36 PM, GoodL wrote:
At 5/6/19 03:25 PM, Icyjustice wrote: Dose anyone know what's going on I can't see my stuff any idea on how long it will be like this?
Give it some time. Someone already tagged Tom, should be fixed before too long but there's really no way to know right now. Be patient! :)


well my notifications aren't working either

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 15:56:14


At 5/6/19 03:38 PM, Icyjustice wrote: well my notifications aren't working either


Yeah same here, and everyone else in this thread saying their feeds aren't working. Like I said, just give it some time and it should get sorted out soon.

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 16:59:54 (edited 2019-05-06 17:24:42)


For anyone still having this issue, try going to any portal and changing your content filter settings to include "T" if it isn't already. That's what fixed it for me. Apparently it has something to do with a recent update that sets your filter settings to be global, and I guess it considers all posts to be "T"? Something to that effect. Give it a shot.


Edit: For the record, this fix came from @PsychoGoldfish - Don't give me any credit lol

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 17:11:40


At 5/6/19 04:59 PM, GoodL wrote: For anyone still having this issue, try going to any portal and changing your content filter settings to include "T" if it isn't already. That's what fixed it for me. Apparently it has something to do with a recent update that sets your filter settings to be global, and I guess it considers all posts to be "T"? Something to that effect. Give it a shot.


I can't believe it . . . It worked. I just turned all my rating on in the art portal. I'm sure one would've sufficed as well.

Zip Flop Thanks.


Hmm

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 17:25:49


At 5/6/19 04:59 PM, GoodL wrote: Don't give me any credit lol


Too late, you've been credited!


BBS Signature

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 17:56:46


At 5/6/19 11:40 AM, headacheshyguy wrote: I wanted to check the artists I follow, but it's empty. it's saying "There are no available events in this feed.". I'm not seeing anyone else talking about this and google isn't helping. I tried logging out and back in, but that didn't work


Well I am glad I ain't the only one with this issue but it is still very annoying guess we just have to wait till it gets fixed

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 18:16:57


At 5/6/19 05:56 PM, Eziopatterson wrote: Well I am glad I ain't the only one with this issue but it is still very annoying guess we just have to wait till it gets fixed


Have you tried changing your filter settings to include content rated "T"?

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 18:29:29


At 5/6/19 06:16 PM, GoodL wrote:
At 5/6/19 05:56 PM, Eziopatterson wrote: Well I am glad I ain't the only one with this issue but it is still very annoying guess we just have to wait till it gets fixed
Have you tried changing your filter settings to include content rated "T"?


Already did still not a thing has changed

Response to Issues with Your Feed? 2019-05-06 18:31:47


I tried it again and now it seems to be working very odd still though