00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

FUn rank up group easy to play

599 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

FUn rank up group easy to play 2019-04-27 18:04:52

Hi and welcome to my game group post thanks for checking it out !

I am going to be explaining how my game group works really quick and if your interested in joining then please let me know !

So the group is called Daltonism I came up with name cause of my name Dalton IK IK its a color blindness but ehh for now its really jsut a starter name seance group INFO is wrtien on pen and paper and in games I will be showing you where you can find group games by the way soon I made most of them BUT I would love to have another creator helping me out making games for the group to enjoy !

We are nice and good people ! lol "We come in peace" Most of us are roleplayers !

HOW TO RANK UP IN GROUP

1) Just play with me or a high enough ranked memeber on roblox game site in any game type you want or you can join and let us know your in group so we can rank you up mostly based on play time but if your a roleplayer you can rank up faster or liek good at killing in shooter game or good building you know it depends on game type and time played and effort put foward!

2)Now on new ground you can join group and when you join ill write down ammount of medals and reviews and then from when after you joined group ill be checking them to see how much they have gone up you can also rank up by posting art or movies or audios ! also you can talk on forums to a high ranked member or my self and rank up that way too ! If you really wanna help group you can rank up by checking others progress they made with reviews ,medal count,creations, or talking to in forums (if your high enough rank at rank 15)(ranking is fast people pass me and i created group lol XD)

HOW TO JOIN GROUP

1) Message me with name or nick name you want me to call you by and asking to join group

2)I write your name down username and name and rank down on paper so I wont forget

(HERE IS ROBLOX MEMBERS IN DALTONISM)

kjfhrwliefhrweijalt-Margret-Rank 16

ScarletFoxx_101-Scarlet-Rank 34

bratybandit-Kitten-Rank 11

THECOMUNNITYISCOME-Come-Rank 22

SlayNisha-Tamisha-Rank 8

123XxhackerxX23-Ariq-Rank 3

iiFrost_Danger-Skyler-Rank 10

thebossmanwing-Wing-Rank 9

Alien_Taco-Taco-Rank 18

Beth_LovsNike-Beth-Rank 14

m_Ster9-M-Rank 12

Azucani11-Zuzu-Rank 10

Natsu-igneelsso-Natsu-Rank 3

Soccergirl2207-Marissa-Rank 7

Puppyangelunicorn-Puppy-Rank 5

GamerGalaxy1551-Ricky-Rank 4 GOLD3ngLaiRED-Lisa-Rank 2

jj6379-darichboy-Rank 2

princesgracerose-Ellie-Rank 17

Nokdmes-Bella-Rank 4

wi110w2ree1972-Abigael-Rank 21

LolaSweetQueen-Lola-Rank 5

awesomene10-Awesomeblast-Rank 20_0AmPotatoe-Mr Krabs-Rank 12

mexican_cario-Alex-Rank 5

Siakiyoungb-Kyle-Rank 2

jonaldlalica0-Nald-Rank 2

Silentkiller_SilentL-Sielent L-Rank 1

luvmerisa-Luv-Rank 1

Starbutfiy-Star-Rank 1

Catboy 30-Nick- Rank 6

BoomerZGameerZ-Boomer-Rank 4

Omg_Noobhere-Ella-Rank 15

theawesomedenis-Denis-Rank 1

amelierouchbenoit-amelie-Rank 4

Elenathebestever-Elena-Rank 14

StarGamer3549-Star-Rank 7

The-Pinkranger-Elle-Rank 6

Sixlola-Jamie-Rank 3

Noob3OOOL0L-Lizzie- Rank 20

(I wanna make a list as long as this but with new grounds now so CaN you please help and join the daltonism community its about meeting new people and having fun :) )

iu_21875_6870617.jpg

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Here is link to games I made for group on roblox reminder half dont work due to free bugged items sadly :/ but I have another link showing you in forum list of the games that do still work ! :D

here is group games on this favorites list (my duplicate account not real)

https://www.roblox.com/users/976734445/favorites#!/places

here is list of games that actually work and you can search (I suggest daltonism its time to pray cause that is liek groups lobby area and fun to look around and first game)

1)Daltonism its Time to pray (group lobby)

2)Daltonism colvasack (small neighborhood with arcade )

3)1234time3's place (game show set with tons of game shows tochoose from roleplay)

4)daltonism kentucky mamas house (replica of grandmas house in kentucky)

5)daltonism dry desert(Irap roleplay place)

6)daltonism middle of nowhere (curage the cowardly dog themed meet bad guys and good ones kinda broken)

7)daltonism morning talk show(jerry springer roleplay)

8)daltonism toxic highschool (highschool or reeces Disney show replica roleplay)

9)daltonism adult swim (adult swim head quarter replica , war, can be used for roleplay unless to many people in it)

10)daltonism bedroom (roleplay..)

11)daltonism green shop( my first shop i made! and it sells weed sorta..with stage and cool tool to get your charecter baked)

12)daltonism dig dug simulator(dig dug replice in roblox short adventure )

13)daltonism court tv(court house roleplaywith a basement..)

14)daltonism SIRI radio (howard stern radio replica go in and to the back and up stairs for studio and has desk to play a lil music )

15)daltonism TIME TO EAT (restraunt roleplay fine dinning or fast food with a small house thats hidden)

16)daltonism locker room(2 player roleplay game ..)

ENJOY1!! <3 PLEASE JOIN GROUP SO IT CAN BE LARGER!! woooo HOOO

ALSO IT WOULD BE SWEET TO GET MORE DALTONISM GAMES MADE MORE NON SHIT ONES xd I GOT GREAT IDEAS IF YOU LOOK THROUGH THEM YOU WILL SEE IM CREATIVE JSUT NOT CREATIVE ENOUGH TO BE SMART TO CREATE MY OWN ITEMS..

iu_21881_6870617.jpg

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature