00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twmimic001 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NSFW profile image. 2019-04-24 21:20:08

So I assume it wouldn't be aloud to have a nsfw image on your profile page since there is no warning, but I will ask anyway just to be sure. Can your main page profile image have nudity/nsfw stuff?

Response to NSFW profile image. 2019-04-24 21:36:26

At 4/24/19 09:20 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote: So I assume it wouldn't be aloud to have a nsfw image on your profile page since there is no warning, but I will ask anyway just to be sure. Can your main page profile image have nudity/nsfw stuff?

I believe it's discouraged. Maybe there's a fun way to self-censor it?

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to NSFW profile image. 2019-04-25 01:58:57

At 4/24/19 09:36 PM, Peregrinus wrote:
At 4/24/19 09:20 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote: So I assume it wouldn't be aloud to have a nsfw image on your profile page since there is no warning, but I will ask anyway just to be sure. Can your main page profile image have nudity/nsfw stuff?
I believe it's discouraged. Maybe there's a fun way to self-censor it?

Meh, I decided not to change my profile pic with the nsfw stuff anyway.

Response to NSFW profile image. 2019-04-25 11:11:23

Well I'm not sure if you could had the NSFW profile picture before. But apparently you couldn't, but that's only if you're an infamous or an abusive user (because they wouldn't give a care). But if you have NSFW content including the pictures on your profile, than be careful on where you take your device at and the people you face at.

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Response to NSFW profile image. 2019-04-26 08:58:30

Hmm I'm pretty sure I've seen some NSFW images before, but maybe those users stayed off the forums... I don't know the official stance on this, but it feels like if it's kept on your profile only then it's alright. if public: not alright.

Maybe I'm way off though, and those users I've stumbled upon all ran into moderation later on...

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to NSFW profile image. 2019-04-26 15:14:13 (edited 2019-04-26 15:14:44)

Years ago it probably didn't matter either way. I'm pretty sure in recent years Tom would prefer you hide it or at least crop it so its ambiguous and only visible on your profile. Once someone clicks your profile, they've made their decision. They're in deep! I think I recall Tom mentioning he just wanted to try and keep some of the front page clean so as not to alienate new users or people viewing stuff in public. But I doubt he personally has any problem with nsfw stuff since this site has had dicks on the front page since its inception :3 It's just for the sake of sustaining the site and our community.

Master of questionable life choices

Response to NSFW profile image. 2019-04-29 17:25:07

In case someone is at their work office. It's not so safe, then again they shouldn't be on NG anyway, they know how NG.

But it would be funny they got caught looking at something naughty at work teehee.

Just another NG user.

Thanks, @COOLZONE17500 for the cool signature.

BBS Signature