00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Artist Looking for collab !!!

442 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Artist with a hunger for a collab project.

2d platformers have my interest for collab mostly but im open for other games.

Motivated: Can't wait to get working on a project. If you have a idea and need a sketch and or final i can sure help out! Cool

Note:if anyone has a game such as a platformer (2d?) (pls not too gory and dark) game in mind/plan let me have a look at your recruiting page and maybe I can help out a bit here and there. Im learning a lot recently so expect me to get better as I go.

relevant skills and such:

1. drawing in general:: intermediate
  2. programming: beginner (unity)
  3. 2d pixel art: beginner to intermidiate (photoshop)
  4. good at drawing things such as knights, ninjas and other fantasy themes

link to deviant art : gallery art

Me: Im friendly and a good concept thinker for cranking out solutions concept wise if wanted.

thanks for reading be sure to tell me or give a link about your project.

Response to Artist Looking for collab !!! 2019-04-09 03:45:54

At 4/8/19 01:48 PM, Keysmasher wrote: Artist with a hunger for a collab project.

Motivated: Can't wait to get working on a project. If you have a idea and need a sketch and or final i can sure help out! Cool

Note:if anyone has a game such as a platformer (2d?) (pls not too gory and dark) game in mind/plan let me have a look at your recruiting page and maybe I can help out a bit here and there. Im learning a lot recently so expect me to get better as I go.

Me: Im friendly and a good concept thinker for cranking out solutions concept wise if wanted.

Hey take a look at my newground page. I am also working on other projects but because of my limited art skill. I am not working on it right now.Love to colaborate with you.

Response to Artist Looking for collab !!! 2019-04-13 22:07:33

At 4/8/19 01:48 PM, Keysmasher wrote: Artist with a hunger for a collab project.

If you don't mind working on a small casual side-scrolling shoot 'em up, I have a game you can draw for. It has only 4 characters (player + 3 enemy types) and a single background that repeats over and over, plus HUD elements, buttons and miscellaneous stuff. If you're confident in your ability to draw cartoony fish and marine creatures, reply to me and we might get to work.

I'll share you 40% of the game's revenue if you choose to help me (although this means we'll have to advertise the game like hell if we want to get any money from it).

Response to Artist Looking for collab !!! 2019-04-15 22:55:48

At 4/15/19 09:46 PM, no-fun wrote: Can I help?

Are you talking to Keysmasher (the op) or to me?

Response to Artist Looking for collab !!! 2019-04-16 08:36:07

At 4/15/19 11:20 PM, no-fun wrote:
At 4/15/19 10:55 PM, FourElements wrote:
whoever wants my service.

Then my answer is yes. All I need is a little proof that you can draw/animate some cartoon (a DeviantArt profile or something of the sort suffices) and we can get started right away.

Response to Artist Looking for collab !!! 2019-04-17 10:32:57

At 4/16/19 11:29 PM, no-fun wrote:
At 4/16/19 08:36 AM, FourElements wrote:
At 4/15/19 11:20 PM, no-fun wrote:
At 4/15/19 10:55 PM, FourElements wrote:
whoever wants my service.
Then my answer is yes. All I need is a little proof that you can draw/animate some cartoon (a DeviantArt profile or something of the sort suffices) and we can get started right away.
I'll do a pencil test, my old portfolio is lost to the ages. I don't know if you have concept work yet or where this idea is but I find the original concept can be could prompt to see if an artist can deliver on the direction your after. I have some free time on the weekend and could use a prompt anyway, worst case scenario you get free fan art. although one caveat, if the animation demand is in fact massive, I promise nothing unless I get an assistant. (Granted of course you're at all interested)

Luckily for you, everyone in my shoot 'em up has only like 2 animations (swim and die), and it's only 4 characters (player + 3 enemy types). I took a look at the pictures you posted here on NewGrounds and I think it's good enough for this small casual game.

Also, once my game is published, feel free to use it in your own portfolio.

My name in Discord is Maverick Mega Man X, and my number is #2108. We can talk further there.