00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 183 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Game Dev Looking For Teammates!

620 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Game Dev Looking For Teammates! 2019-04-02 14:34:59

Hello everyone!

I'm looking to put together a Dev Team of skilled programmers, artists, animators, voice actors, and writers to help me and a few others on producing comedic, lighthearted turn-based RPG titled "AlienBound".

iu_16739_4997941.gif

Sadly, I can't say that I'll be able to pay anyone for there hard work at this very moment, but I promise I will than make up for it by crediting you in any possible way that I can! After all, this won't be an easy task to complete.

Here's a mockup rendition of what to expect from the game's battle system: iu_16740_4997941.png

If you're looking to audition for the game in any way, that's great! Just either message me here, or at AlexAnimated#6658 on Discord! Speaking of which, we'll be working on a server for the game itself, so stay tuned! ^u^

Response to Game Dev Looking For Teammates! 2019-04-05 07:55:32

At 4/2/19 02:34 PM, AlexHerald wrote: Hello everyone!
I'm looking to put together a Dev Team of skilled programmers, artists, animators, voice actors, and writers to help me and a few others on producing comedic, lighthearted turn-based RPG titled "AlienBound".

Sadly, I can't say that I'll be able to pay anyone for there hard work at this very moment, but I promise I will than make up for it by crediting you in any possible way that I can! After all, this won't be an easy task to complete.
Here's a mockup rendition of what to expect from the game's battle system: 
If you're looking to audition for the game in any way, that's great! Just either message me here, or at AlexAnimated#6658 on Discord! Speaking of which, we'll be working on a server for the game itself, so stay tuned! ^u^

Hey , I am want to work on this project. I have coding experience and want to learn more by working with a team. You can see few of my project on my page on this website. I will wait for your reply.

Response to Game Dev Looking For Teammates! 2019-04-05 16:32:12

At 4/5/19 07:55 AM, Lakshaymavia wrote:

Hey , I am want to work on this project. I have coding experience and want to learn more by working with a team. You can see few of my project on my page on this website. I will wait for your reply.

Sure! Are you familiar at all with Unity? Because that's what our two other programmers will be using it to develop the game if that's okay with you! ^u^

Response to Game Dev Looking For Teammates! 2019-04-07 07:41:57

Hey!

I'm interested aswell and played a lil bit around with Unity and made a very small game for a school project :D

I'm applying as a Programmer(/Musician if needed) °^°

Seems like I can't add you on discord tho :/

You can hit me up -> Kyrowo#3314

Thanks °^°/

Response to Game Dev Looking For Teammates! 2019-04-07 23:02:05

At 4/5/19 04:32 PM, AlexHerald wrote:

Sure! Are you familiar at all with Unity? Because that's what our two other programmers will be using it to develop the game if that's okay with you! ^u^

Yes I have created all my game in unity.

Response to Game Dev Looking For Teammates! 2019-04-08 11:30:06

At 4/7/19 11:02 PM, Lakshaymavia wrote:
At 4/5/19 04:32 PM, AlexHerald wrote:

Yes I have created all my game in unity.

Then sure you can join! Here, message me at Alex Animated#6658 on Discord! I forgot to add the space ^^'

Response to Game Dev Looking For Teammates! 2019-06-02 19:16:00

Are you still looking for people? I write, make music and do sound effects too. I also dm u details too.

Response to Game Dev Looking For Teammates! 2019-06-04 02:22:59

I'm a voice actor, if you're still looking for people. Recorded my demo in LA, and I'm already doing voices for indie games being made. I can send you my demo, or if you have lines you want me to audition for that works too.

Response to Game Dev Looking For Teammates! 2019-06-05 05:28:44

At 6/4/19 02:22 AM, TheEighthHour wrote: I'm a voice actor, if you're still looking for people. Recorded my demo in LA, and I'm already doing voices for indie games being made. I can send you my demo, or if you have lines you want me to audition for that works too.

Of course! I'd love for you to audition! Just send me a demo of your work by either PMing or via Discord, and I'll look into it as soon as I can! ^u^

Response to Game Dev Looking For Teammates! 2019-06-25 13:03:10

Hey!

I love how your project looks! I like the goofy art-style I'd compare it somewhat to undertale. I'd love to team up with you and work on this project! :D Sadly your discord tag isn't working for some reason. Could you add me instead? AndrewTotoro#4112

Cheers,

Andrew

Response to Game Dev Looking For Teammates! 2019-07-25 15:50:30

I am interested in helping out, I can do some art, writing, and even voice acting. Here's a webcomic and some video game/character concept art I've done.:

1.webcomic

2.Concept stuff

Response to Game Dev Looking For Teammates! 2019-10-04 19:20:12

If you are still looking for people I would definitely love to contribute to the writing portion of this game. I love world building especially!