00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 183 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

[NSFW] Monster Girl's Tamer collab

844 Views | 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey everybody. Right now, I am working on an RPG VX Ace game called: Monster Girl's Tamer. The story is about Johnny, a guy who was living in a small village when he was given the powers to tame any Monster Girl in the wild. And if that wasn't enough, he's not the only tamer in the world. He'll have to go and tame over 50 monster girls in the world and also have to face nine other tamers with their monster girls as he goes to five separate areas and collect the soul of the gens.

That's the basic info on the game for now. What I need is an artist who can work on the game as they make character/face/actor/monster girl art, as well as CG arts. If you are interested in it, please provide an example of your work.

Just note that it won't be a paid job, but I'll share the revenue of the profit once the game is completed and hits stores. I'll keep this open until May 3rd.

Response to [NSFW] Monster Girl's Tamer collab 2019-03-16 13:50:50

Hi, I'm looking for some NSFW game on develop to be a part, for practice the body human shapes.

I doesnt have much experience on this kind of stuff, so... probably the results wouldn't look exactly like you expected.

Also, I want to try new styles and tecniques. So, the results its probably going to be so diferent that the ones that I'll send you (if you want to see some examples of my drawings).

But, if you still doesn't find and artist, and you're ready to bet what could I can do... please, send me a message or something and I'll be glad to start. ^-^

Response to [NSFW] Monster Girl's Tamer collab 2019-03-19 08:38:07

I, um, I may be interested in this ^^' - I've been told I have a good cartoony or stylised drawing style, and I'm pretty good at conveying sexyness, if I say so myself.

A question, is it 2D or 3D art you need?

I'm best at 2D, but I can do a good amount of 3D

Response to [NSFW] Monster Girl's Tamer collab 2019-04-03 12:03:49

This is a push to let you know that I found someone interested in the project. But there are still room for the project. While I'm still looking for artists, I've come to discover that I'll need additional help if I'm going to get this project off of the ground. For that, I'll need...

Sprite artists

I'll need a group of people to work on the character sprites for the characters and the monster girls. While the character sprites that I have may work, I'll be using a new character and the sprites that I have won't work. I'll also need some monster girl sprites for the game, otherwise the area will be mostly empty.

Scriptor

As I continue to work on the game, I'll encounter problems from the base game. While I may solve some of the problems, I could be facing other problems that I don't know how to solve. For that, I'll need some scriptors that will help me with the problems, as well as adding things in the game.

Writers

While I normally write everything, I do know that it'll help lighten the load if I can find some additional writers for additional stuff and H-scenes. Just note that finding writers is not the top priority right now.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Response to [NSFW] Monster Girl's Tamer collab 2019-04-07 22:31:54

Think you'll need any kind of female voice work for this project?

Sounds like pokemon lol

Response to [NSFW] Monster Girl's Tamer collab 2019-04-08 02:47:08

At 4/7/19 10:31 PM, SailorSilverStar wrote: Think you'll need any kind of female voice work for this project?

Sounds like pokemon lol

That, I'm not sure of. As of right now, I haven't got a thing set in stone. But I'll put that thought in the future.

And yes, it does sound like Pokemon.

Response to [NSFW] Monster Girl's Tamer collab 2019-04-08 08:24:37

At 4/8/19 02:47 AM, troy1681 wrote:
At 4/7/19 10:31 PM, SailorSilverStar wrote: Think you'll need any kind of female voice work for this project?

Sounds like pokemon lol
That, I'm not sure of. As of right now, I haven't got a thing set in stone. But I'll put that thought in the future.

Well if you decide you want/need a female VA come hit me up ^_^ and if not thats ok too. Either way good luck!! ^_^

Response to [NSFW] Monster Girl's Tamer collab 2019-04-08 11:03:03

At 4/8/19 08:24 AM, SailorSilverStar wrote:
At 4/8/19 02:47 AM, troy1681 wrote:

Sounds like pokemon lol

Well if you decide you want/need a female VA come hit me up ^_^ and if not thats ok too. Either way good luck!! ^_^

Got it.

Response to [NSFW] Monster Girl's Tamer collab 2019-05-03 11:31:55

It's now May the 3rd, and I have only one CG artist interested in the project. I'll leave this open for one more month, if anybody is still interested in the project. In the meantime, I'll keep working on the project and find more people to join in on the collab.

Response to [NSFW] Monster Girl's Tamer collab 2019-08-02 14:06:51

Hey. Just want to let you know that I have managed to upgrade the system. So now we'll be using RPG Maker MV. We also managed to get an another artist. There is still room for anybody wanting to join, as we are looking for sprite artists, programmers, cg artists and writers.

I would be interested in the writer assignment/post, if I'm not too late and it's still open. I have some skills on the matter. I'm also an artist, but not CG (best I could do is only designing the characters)... So I'm looking forward for writing.

Response to [NSFW] Monster Girl's Tamer collab 2019-09-12 11:51:25

Hi, is the project still open?

I am an artist, designer and coder and I am interested in the project.

I can do vector based, in game assets and limited animation, scripting and full character art. I don't have NSFW art to show and would love to show my skills off here.

Response to [NSFW] Monster Girl's Tamer collab 2019-11-18 08:43:48

Making some monster girl sprites sound fun. And I know my way a bit with pixelart/animation.

If you have an indication and some examples of the style you're going for, and the sizes of the sprites (and some concept-art/ideas for the girls themselves), then I'll see what I can make.