00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Refuce just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Forum issues, or is just me?

191 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Forum issues, or is just me? 2019-02-13 05:56:34

I made my first topic in the forums, basically in the Help Wanted/Collabinator. The problem is, each time I try to add a new topic, it won't appear as new or on the top. Then there's another one where I can't find any button where to edit, unless I scroll down for a bit to reach my own topic. I need help on this issue. How can I post new topics, to appear on top?

Response to Forum issues, or is just me? 2019-02-13 08:46:24

At 2/13/19 05:56 AM, DarkJazmin11 wrote: I made my first topic in the forums, basically in the Help Wanted/Collabinator. The problem is, each time I try to add a new topic, it won't appear as new or on the top. Then there's another one where I can't find any button where to edit, unless I scroll down for a bit to reach my own topic. I need help on this issue. How can I post new topics, to appear on top?

Had you posted via this form?

https://www.newgrounds.com/collab/add

The Collabinator isn't actually part of the forums, it's a unique system that's due for some updates. Posts there are currently ranked by the popularity of the artist, vs the date of the post. Sorting options and search would be helpful there.

If you want to post in the Collaboration forum, you can do that here:

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/post/topic/19

Posting from that form should make your post appear as the latest in the Collab forum.

NG can be pretty confusing due to all the different ideas / features tinkered with over many years. Still trying to unify everything better over time.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Forum issues, or is just me? 2019-02-13 09:47:12

At 2/13/19 08:46 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 2/13/19 05:56 AM, DarkJazmin11 wrote: I made my first topic in the forums, basically in the Help Wanted/Collabinator. The problem is, each time I try to add a new topic, it won't appear as new or on the top. Then there's another one where I can't find any button where to edit, unless I scroll down for a bit to reach my own topic. I need help on this issue. How can I post new topics, to appear on top?
Had you posted via this form?

https://www.newgrounds.com/collab/add

The Collabinator isn't actually part of the forums, it's a unique system that's due for some updates. Posts there are currently ranked by the popularity of the artist, vs the date of the post. Sorting options and search would be helpful there.

If you want to post in the Collaboration forum, you can do that here:

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/post/topic/19

Posting from that form should make your post appear as the latest in the Collab forum.

NG can be pretty confusing due to all the different ideas / features tinkered with over many years. Still trying to unify everything better over time.

Yes I did post via that form. The thing is, I can't afford to collaborate with anyone, just to let people know I open for commissions. Is there any other place in here?

Response to Forum issues, or is just me? 2019-02-13 09:51:47

At 2/13/19 09:47 AM, DarkJazmin11 wrote: Yes I did post via that form. The thing is, I can't afford to collaborate with anyone, just to let people know I open for commissions. Is there any other place in here?

Beyond the commission notice on your user page and the post in the forums there aren't many more formal options. We plan to make commission postings more browseable but that's still upcoming.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Forum issues, or is just me? 2019-02-14 05:39:57

At 2/13/19 09:51 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 2/13/19 09:47 AM, DarkJazmin11 wrote: Yes I did post via that form. The thing is, I can't afford to collaborate with anyone, just to let people know I open for commissions. Is there any other place in here?
Beyond the commission notice on your user page and the post in the forums there aren't many more formal options. We plan to make commission postings more browseable but that's still upcoming.

Thank you so much for your help!