00:00
00:00

The "I am" project

335 Views | 41 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The "I am" project 2019-02-12 13:06:10


At 2/12/19 12:42 PM, AlienNinjaGD wrote: @belthagor yes!


Are you positive? xD


BBS Signature

Response to The "I am" project 2019-02-12 14:08:41


At 2/12/19 10:04 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 2/11/19 02:45 PM, Dancing-Ducki wrote:
At 2/10/19 07:46 AM, AlienNinjaGD wrote: Ok... but this IS NOT positive!
If you're looking for positivity, you're definitely in the wrong place. Almost everyone here is dead inside and it probably won't be long before you are, too. Escape while you still can
The few who are not dead inside either


Or they die on the outside before one of those three happens. Wonder how long it'll be before one of them happens to me


"I'm not dabbing on my haters, I'm hiding my tears."

BBS Signature

Response to The "I am" project 2019-02-12 14:18:07


@belthagor of course!


Hello :)

Response to The "I am" project 2019-02-12 14:26:37


At 2/12/19 02:18 PM, AlienNinjaGD wrote: @belthagor of course!


That's good cause it means you're not negative. :D


BBS Signature

Response to The "I am" project 2019-02-13 11:37:21


At 2/12/19 02:08 PM, Dancing-Ducki wrote: Or they die on the outside before one of those three happens. Wonder how long it'll be before one of them happens to me


Won't be #3, that's for sure.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to The "I am" project 2019-02-13 13:56:31


At 2/13/19 11:37 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 2/12/19 02:08 PM, Dancing-Ducki wrote: Or they die on the outside before one of those three happens. Wonder how long it'll be before one of them happens to me
Won't be #3, that's for sure.


Yeah, and it probably won't be #2.


"I'm not dabbing on my haters, I'm hiding my tears."

BBS Signature

Response to The "I am" project 2019-02-13 23:26:14 (edited 2019-02-13 23:27:01)


This user is new to Newgrounds. Spending whole night on the internet ended him here. He makes music full time and like meeting people on the internet.

If u want to see me.


Anyone who wants to meet him can send a private message.

Have a lovely day.

Response to The "I am" project 2019-02-18 13:52:18


I am one of the greatest tuba players in South East Essex, UK. Pretty useless skill, but I'm optimistic it will come in handy one day!


www.wobwobrob.com

Game Audio Designer based in UK

BBS Signature

Response to The "I am" project 2019-02-19 10:11:52


At 2/18/19 01:52 PM, wobwobrob wrote: I am one of the greatest tuba players in South East Essex, UK.


https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OverlyNarrowSuperlative


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to The "I am" project 2019-02-19 10:14:28


At 2/19/19 10:11 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 2/18/19 01:52 PM, wobwobrob wrote: I am one of the greatest tuba players in South East Essex, UK.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OverlyNarrowSuperlative


You know it haha


www.wobwobrob.com

Game Audio Designer based in UK

BBS Signature

Response to The "I am" project 2019-02-19 10:23:07


I’m a unicorn who eats sweets for a living


Hit or miss , I guess I’m already tracer

Response to The "I am" project 2019-02-19 11:09:38


I'm a rooster illusion


BBS Signature