00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for an animator (can pay)

461 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for an animator (can pay) 2019-02-08 23:13:57

I am creating an analysis of final fantasy xiii and i have a 20 second clip that i feel would work best in animation form. In the clip, I talk about the layout and design of the levels in the game, so the kinda animation im looking for would probably be something like a graph or an animated layout of what i'm talking about. Maybe we can talk about prices, or you can take a look at the audio file to see what specifically it is? Any help would be appreciated.

Response to Looking for an animator (can pay) 2019-02-10 01:11:38

At 2/8/19 11:13 PM, IronicallyMemed wrote: I am creating an analysis of final fantasy xiii and i have a 20 second clip that i feel would work best in animation form. In the clip, I talk about the layout and design of the levels in the game, so the kinda animation im looking for would probably be something like a graph or an animated layout of what i'm talking about. Maybe we can talk about prices, or you can take a look at the audio file to see what specifically it is? Any help would be appreciated.

Can you share the audio?

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for an animator (can pay) 2019-02-10 11:34:47

At 2/10/19 01:11 AM, Wondermeow wrote:
At 2/8/19 11:13 PM, IronicallyMemed wrote: I am creating an analysis of final fantasy xiii and i have a 20 second clip that i feel would work best in animation form. In the clip, I talk about the layout and design of the levels in the game, so the kinda animation im looking for would probably be something like a graph or an animated layout of what i'm talking about. Maybe we can talk about prices, or you can take a look at the audio file to see what specifically it is? Any help would be appreciated.
Can you share the audio?

sure thing

here is a drive link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16EZV0JPks89c3tUrf9vZMTQh-o5bYZwd

Response to Looking for an animator (can pay) 2019-02-10 17:24:23

At 2/10/19 11:34 AM, IronicallyMemed wrote:
At 2/10/19 01:11 AM, Wondermeow wrote:
Can you share the audio?
sure thing

here is a drive link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16EZV0JPks89c3tUrf9vZMTQh-o5bYZwd

Good voice very informative thanks for sharing. I'll send you over a seperate PM, cheers.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for an animator (can pay) 2019-02-12 03:38:46

Is this project evening happening?

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for an animator (can pay) 2019-03-15 10:11:59

Hello i am interesed!

my channel the youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ7rBh-hNACRnX4gqjDuy5g

my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drlcreativo/