00:00
00:00

Which members of newgrounds...

1,050 Views | 73 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-10 12:11:19



BBS Signature

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-10 13:00:36


At 2/10/19 12:08 PM, LucidShadowDreamer wrote:
At 2/10/19 12:01 PM, etherealwinds wrote:
At 2/9/19 11:13 AM, Troisnyx wrote:
As much as either we have been shipped, or @etherealwinds x Troisnyx has been shipped, I have only a place in my heart for one, and it's not either of those that I mentioned.
I'm sorry Troisnyx, but the only power couple Newgrounds has room for is myself and @LucidShadowDreamer. 6 months and counting! :D
Here's for 6 more, is what I was about to say, haha. I'm hoping more like 6+ decades though :'D


You found each other's brilliant minds; I wouldn't change that. I'll bow out, and let my place be taken.

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-10 20:44:55


At 2/10/19 12:11 PM, belthagor wrote: @mihaster x @abbyka


O.o;; I'm married though and I am faithful... Even if I find other men and women hot af.

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-11 18:49:12


At 2/10/19 11:03 AM, belthagor wrote:
At 2/9/19 11:13 AM, Troisnyx wrote:
At 2/9/19 08:33 AM, belthagor wrote: @Nekomika x @Troisnyx

You two would make a great couple, you should team up.
As much as either we have been shipped, or @etherealwinds x Troisnyx has been shipped, I have only a place in my heart for one, and it's no
At 2/10/19 10:46 AM, ZebraHumor wrote:
At 2/9/19 12:49 PM, belthagor wrote: @Chazdude x @Zebrahumor
We could totally collab and make beautiful zebra joke web comics...Too bad I am in a relationship that has lasted the past almost 7 years with a guy that writes amazing zebra jokes.
Is he on newgrounds?

No. He will play the games sometimes but he refuses to make an account.

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-12 10:11:29


if any of you tag me, i'm calling the police


BBS Signature

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-12 10:20:14


@tobuu and any member of the NGPD.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-12 11:07:32


At 2/12/19 10:20 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: @tobuu and any member of the NGPD.


PEDOPHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


BBS Signature

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-12 12:17:00


At 2/12/19 11:07 AM, tobuu wrote:
At 2/12/19 10:20 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: @tobuu and any member of the NGPD.
PEDOPHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/InsaneTrollLogic


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-12 19:10:46



BBS Signature

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-13 01:09:25


Me and myself would go great together. After all, I know all the best places to touch me.


Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-13 02:22:51


Salt and vinegar would make a perfect couple, only that these two ingredients are not persons.


I'm Monstercat..

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-13 02:45:11


& I, I am destined to die alone

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-13 09:39:34


@TheShadling and @ZONE-SAMA


Cursed ship

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-13 09:47:57


At 2/13/19 09:39 AM, Magotrap wrote: @TheShadling and @ZONE-SAMA

Cursed ship


+1, This needs to happen.


BBS Signature

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-13 11:09:47


At 2/13/19 09:47 AM, belthagor wrote:
At 2/13/19 09:39 AM, Magotrap wrote: @TheShadling and @ZONE-SAMA

Cursed ship
+1, This needs to happen.


This has my support.


At 2/13/19 02:45 AM, KimberGirlNotGun wrote: & I, I am destined to die alone


We could pair you up with @SevenSeize, provided you don't mind sharing that position with countless other men and women.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-13 11:58:34


At 2/13/19 11:09 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 2/13/19 02:45 AM, KimberGirlNotGun wrote: & I, I am destined to die alone
We could pair you up with @SevenSeize, provided you don't mind sharing that position with countless other men and women.


I think I'm more okay with being alone

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-13 12:16:32


At 2/13/19 11:58 AM, KimberGirlNotGun wrote:
At 2/13/19 11:09 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 2/13/19 02:45 AM, KimberGirlNotGun wrote: & I, I am destined to die alone
We could pair you up with @SevenSeize, provided you don't mind sharing that position with countless other men and women.
I think I'm more okay with being alone


I am also destined to die alone


Sorry @DamnedbyFate , you tried!


| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-13 12:43:39


At 2/13/19 12:16 PM, SevenSeize wrote: I am also destined to die alone

Sorry @DamnedbyFate , you tried!


It'd be disingenuous for me to say I'll stay with you until the end, because I actually mean MY end.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-13 16:29:08


i don't like how i can't recognize 80% of people mentioned in this thread


"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-13 16:33:57


At 2/13/19 04:29 PM, Radaketor wrote: i don't like how i can't recognize 80% of people mentioned in this thread


Hooray! Another familiar face.


Let's see... who would I group you with?


@Radaketor x @yurgenburgen


BBS Signature

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-13 16:36:37


At 2/13/19 04:33 PM, belthagor wrote:
At 2/13/19 04:29 PM, Radaketor wrote: i don't like how i can't recognize 80% of people mentioned in this thread
Hooray! Another familiar face.

Let's see... who would I group you with?

@Radaketor x @yurgenburgen


who r u again? idk if yurgen ever liked me tbh, I think he just tolerated me


"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-13 16:38:24


At 2/13/19 04:36 PM, Radaketor wrote:
At 2/13/19 04:33 PM, belthagor wrote:
At 2/13/19 04:29 PM, Radaketor wrote: i don't like how i can't recognize 80% of people mentioned in this thread
Hooray! Another familiar face.

Let's see... who would I group you with?

@Radaketor x @yurgenburgen
who r u again? idk if yurgen ever liked me tbh, I think he just tolerated me


You are joking right? You don't remember me?


BBS Signature

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-13 16:39:31


At 2/13/19 04:38 PM, belthagor wrote:
At 2/13/19 04:36 PM, Radaketor wrote:
At 2/13/19 04:33 PM, belthagor wrote:
At 2/13/19 04:29 PM, Radaketor wrote: i don't like how i can't recognize 80% of people mentioned in this thread
Hooray! Another familiar face.

Let's see... who would I group you with?

@Radaketor x @yurgenburgen
who r u again? idk if yurgen ever liked me tbh, I think he just tolerated me
You are joking right? You don't remember me?


no whom'st the fucketh aret thou


"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-13 17:08:10


At 2/13/19 04:39 PM, Radaketor wrote:
At 2/13/19 04:38 PM, belthagor wrote:
At 2/13/19 04:36 PM, Radaketor wrote:
At 2/13/19 04:33 PM, belthagor wrote:
At 2/13/19 04:29 PM, Radaketor wrote: i don't like how i can't recognize 80% of people mentioned in this thread
Hooray! Another familiar face.

Let's see... who would I group you with?

@Radaketor x @yurgenburgen
who r u again? idk if yurgen ever liked me tbh, I think he just tolerated me
You are joking right? You don't remember me?
no whom'st the fucketh aret thou


I used to hang out in the chatroom with you, Mich, Lila, and a bunch of other people a couple of years ago. Made some crappy piano music on buttonbass, although now I am a bit better and using FL studio.


BBS Signature

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-13 18:34:10


At 2/13/19 05:08 PM, belthagor wrote: I used to hang out in the chatroom with you, Mich, Lila, and a bunch of other people a couple of years ago. Made some crappy piano music on buttonbass, although now I am a bit better and using FL studio.


I don't remember, sorry. I have come to NG MAYBE 20 times these last 2-3 years so I have no idea.


"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-13 20:11:06


At 2/13/19 04:36 PM, Radaketor wrote: who r u again? idk if yurgen ever liked me tbh


of course i do bro

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-14 00:00:04


At 2/13/19 05:07 PM, FredArctor wrote:
At 2/13/19 02:45 AM, KimberGirlNotGun wrote: & I, I am destined to die alone
dont worry, chances are when you die i'll be in the room

;)


So I'd die alone in a sense, but not physically alone...good to know

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-14 00:01:42


At 2/13/19 12:16 PM, SevenSeize wrote:
At 2/13/19 11:58 AM, KimberGirlNotGun wrote:
At 2/13/19 11:09 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 2/13/19 02:45 AM, KimberGirlNotGun wrote: & I, I am destined to die alone
We could pair you up with @SevenSeize, provided you don't mind sharing that position with countless other men and women.
I think I'm more okay with being alone
I am also destined to die alone

Sorry @DamnedbyFate , you tried!


High five for mutually dieing alone

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-14 11:42:01


At 2/13/19 06:34 PM, Radaketor wrote:
At 2/13/19 05:08 PM, belthagor wrote: I used to hang out in the chatroom with you, Mich, Lila, and a bunch of other people a couple of years ago. Made some crappy piano music on buttonbass, although now I am a bit better and using FL studio.
I don't remember, sorry. I have come to NG MAYBE 20 times these last 2-3 years so I have no idea.


i still remember you back when you had the magikarp icon


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Which members of newgrounds... 2019-02-14 12:22:53


At 2/14/19 12:14 PM, FredArctor wrote:
At 2/14/19 12:00 AM, KimberGirlNotGun wrote: So I'd die alone in a sense, but not physically alone...good to know
hey this aint romeo and juliet, you think im gonna stab myself in the head as you're dying or something, cmon


No, chances are you'll stab her. Which is a kinder fate than that of your escort.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature