00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mcd410 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Seeking an artist for some artwork!

303 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi there,I am starting a new project related to music,and i wanted a picture,something original,something related to emotional stuff,if you would like to help me with that,then pls dm me for more details(i am sorry but i cannot pay you with nothing,but maybe with some credit)

Response to Seeking an artist for some artwork! 2019-02-06 19:17:41

You're not going to be getting many takers without a reason beyond "exposure". Its a good way to jade people.

Response to Seeking an artist for some artwork! 2019-02-08 02:29:22

At 2/6/19 06:27 AM, DaneeWive wrote: Hi there,I am starting a new project related to music,and i wanted a picture,something original,something related to emotional stuff,if you would like to help me with that,then pls dm me for more details(i am sorry but i cannot pay you with nothing,but maybe with some credit)

Best of luck, your hardly making people jump for joy on this project?

BBS Signature

Response to Seeking an artist for some artwork! 2019-02-08 02:53:09

At 2/6/19 06:27 AM, DaneeWive wrote: Hi there,I am starting a new project related to music,and i wanted a picture,something original,something related to emotional stuff,if you would like to help me with that,then pls dm me for more details(i am sorry but i cannot pay you with nothing,but maybe with some credit)

heres my prices if it helps

iu_6347_3030255.jpg

sup ppls

BBS Signature

Response to Seeking an artist for some artwork! 2019-02-10 22:30:23

Here is a few prices i will throw out to ya for commissions:

iu_6952_7152622.jpg

Something to this standard of work and effort that i do. Remember, Someone that want others to put effort into something will cost money. You want something to feel emotional? You want feeling into an artwork? Be prepared to be willing to pay for it. These pictures you see are examples as to what i can do and they are works i have completed. A lot of care is put into these. So if ya want someone to make ya something, be willing to at least offer them a price.

iu_7172_5988975.jpg