00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme
Upgrade Your Account!

Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Remixing Newgrounds Artists

999 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I wanna remix ur music Scouted? Unscouted? It doesnt matter just wanna help by giving some exposure and because i have nothing going on atm :)

(1 condition i wont remix anything dubstep or crazy im not a god lol)

Accepting 6 (no order)

Until Next Time!

BBS Signature

Response to Remixing Newgrounds Artists 2019-02-07 14:53:21

At 2/6/19 04:17 AM, SkullPioneer wrote: I wanna remix ur music Scouted? Unscouted? It doesnt matter just wanna help by giving some exposure and because i have nothing going on atm :)
Accepting 6 (no order)
Until Next Time!

Do something from this guy

https://sirhadoken.newgrounds.com/audio

Response to Remixing Newgrounds Artists 2019-02-11 03:41:02

I have some stems you could use, for a couple songs. PM me.

And treat it as an exercise for you, rather than exposure for me. My exposure will come with proper recompense for a hard day's work.

this song here

I've got the stems for it floating around. not sure if this counts as "crazy" but there it is.

SOLARPUNK - OUT NOW

Response to Remixing Newgrounds Artists 2019-02-19 20:53:26

Edit: Thanks for sending your music!

I have my eye set on some ill still be waiting for more people to share there music!

--------------

When well i Upload them you ask?

Normally it would be every 2 weeks

(I do have 1 remix planned for next week has nothing to do with the remix thing im doing)

I am taking a small break from music

Welll... idk if its a break..cuz im working on some stuff as we speak lmao but i am limiting how much i work on music.

You could expect a upload from this (Remix Newgrounds Thingy) in 2 months time or more lol as i do not want to rush anything!

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense heheheee

----------

Idk what else to say...but....Stay Tuned!

BBS Signature

Response to Remixing Newgrounds Artists 2019-02-19 21:19:43

At 2/19/19 08:53 PM, SkullPioneer wrote: Edit: Thanks for sending your music!
I have my eye set on some ill still be waiting for more people to share there music!
--------------
(I do have 1 remix planned for next week has nothing to do with the remix thing im doing)
Welll... idk if its a break..cuz im working on some stuff as we speak lmao but i am limiting how much i work on music.
You could expect a upload from this (Remix Newgrounds Thingy) in 2 months time or more lol as i do not want to rush anything!
----------

Edit#2- Ill Upload the Remixes When i Have the time not 2 months! Well probably!

BBS Signature

Response to Remixing Newgrounds Artists 2019-02-20 05:24:12

At 2/6/19 04:17 AM, SkullPioneer wrote: I wanna remix ur music Scouted? Unscouted? It doesnt matter just wanna help by giving some exposure and because i have nothing going on atm :)
Accepting 6 (no order)
Until Next Time!

You may tinker with my songs under very strict guidelines. You hold accountability for paying me 100% royalties for whichever remix you take from my audio portal entries. No matter what you do with my music, I hereby declare that I would have the rights to fine you a penalty fine of $10,000 per contract. You may not receive any monies for your derivative of my original audio; cover songs; live music, Fruity Loops Studio creations; or otherwise applicable music.

I'll ask that you agree and type your legal name for electronic signature in your response to this comment.

This contract is binding upon public agreement on Newgrounds.com and your signature. I, Adrian Alan Baillargeon, will allow "-------your name here---------" to remix my Audio Portal songs, under the above stated conditions.

Response to Remixing Newgrounds Artists 2019-04-03 14:54:42

At 2/7/19 01:21 PM, IoTheEternal wrote:
Accepting 6 (no order)
Until Next Time!
sure check out my stuff, either on this account or under my chronamut account :)

I got hundreds of songs :)

I remixed "tranced mastery"

Hope that was alright!

BBS Signature

Response to Remixing Newgrounds Artists 2020-07-08 04:26:28

At 2/19/19 08:53 PM, SkullPioneer wrote: Edit: Thanks for sending your music!
--------------
----------

Try with me :']

BBS Signature

Response to Remixing Newgrounds Artists 2020-07-08 09:57:24

how about this? it's a drum loop that IMO can be used in a lot of different ways

BBS Signature

Response to Remixing Newgrounds Artists 2020-07-08 13:55:00

At 7/8/20 09:57 AM, CzySzy wrote: https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/905595
how about this? it's a drum loop that IMO can be used in a lot of different ways

This sounds pretty good! I could use this for some future projects I'm working on!....(if it's alright with you?)

BBS Signature

Response to Remixing Newgrounds Artists 2020-07-09 03:44:36

At 7/8/20 01:55 PM, SkullPioneer wrote:
At 7/8/20 09:57 AM, CzySzy wrote: https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/905595
This sounds pretty good! I could use this for some future projects I'm working on!....(if it's alright with you?)

yes

BBS Signature