00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StemlyAnarchy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

AU/OCU/Lore Art & Writing Club?

298 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

AU/OCU/Lore Art & Writing Club? 2019-02-05 18:05:00

Hey! I'm wondering if anyone is interested in Alternative Universes and FC on here! I love nothing more than taking an existing franchise and twisting it and screwing it into something new and creative! A lot of what I do revolves around doing that all over the place until it's something completely brand new and then I sprinkle in some OCs and write lore like a crazy person. Is there anyone else who likes to draw AND write? Not even necessarily AUs but just building a world WITH your art along with bios backs and stuff. I'm one of those artists who is weird because I like to take both SFW and NSFW and give it context on top of spiciness.

Just looking for like minded folks who also build worlds with their OCs and their relationships with each other.

Response to AU/OCU/Lore Art & Writing Club? 2020-09-19 19:27:20

Oh! Well I mean fan creations ot fam characters. Both are fine!

At 9/19/20 05:24 PM, THETonegoy21 wrote: one thing though, i'm not sure what FC are, do you mean fan creations?

Response to AU/OCU/Lore Art & Writing Club? 2021-03-03 07:24:14

Is this still a thing, because I'm interested. I don't know what I'd do in this club exactly, but I'm more than willing to find out.