00:00
00:00

Abortions: Pros and Cons

536 Views | 72 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 17:19:26


At 2/8/19 04:03 PM, Abbyka wrote: He's 14 and insists that he is never moving out. Don't most teens WANT to leave?!


It's probably just a phase though! For teens.


I know I definitely did, though turns out that was just a phase too...

Check out the New Review Crew / Hexalist #50 (Feb)

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 17:21:27 (edited 2019-02-08 17:21:57)


At 2/8/19 05:18 PM, FredArctor wrote: obviously i wasnt there, lol, but we've all played sid meyers pirates, lol, and as for prussia...pss, they almost took over the world...weird slavic germans....


Ahh so that's how such tidbits of history make their way into membrane memory.


I don't think I ever did play that game! Just learned of the more common countries. The ones that still exist. Pretty fascinating how some former empires like that have just faded out of the history books entirely. Least the ones I've been reading.


Check out the New Review Crew / Hexalist #50 (Feb)

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 17:24:29


At 2/8/19 05:21 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/8/19 05:18 PM, FredArctor wrote: obviously i wasnt there, lol, but we've all played sid meyers pirates, lol, and as for prussia...pss, they almost took over the world...weird slavic germans....
Ahh so that's how such tidbits of history make their way into membrane memory.

I don't think I ever did play that game! Just learned of the more common countries. The ones that still exist. Pretty fascinating how some former empires like that have just faded out of the history books entirely. Least the ones I've been reading.


in the west they were all germanic, i know that sounds nazi-ish but, you all have wikipedia, the dutch, the british, the germans, the prussians, the danish....in the east, turkey came damn close, as did mongolia and china of course, india had a decent run too but it was short lived, what the hell were they called...mayar? something like that...i dunno


Life, is only heavy and none else; there is only the one trip, all heavy. Heavy that leads to the grave. For everyone and everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-09 02:17:58


As a pregnant woman currently. I was gonna be all nah dog I like my baby....but blue


~~ JOIN the Late Night Lounge ~---------------------------------The man who hates me----------------------------------~ JOIN The TV Show Fanatics Club ~~

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-09 07:04:03


At 2/9/19 02:17 AM, Quisty wrote: As a pregnant woman currently. I was gonna be all nah dog I like my baby....but blue


You like your babies blue?


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-10 09:20:44


At 2/8/19 05:24 PM, FredArctor wrote: in the west they were all germanic, i know that sounds nazi-ish but, you all have wikipedia, the dutch, the british, the germans, the prussians, the danish....in the east, turkey came damn close, as did mongolia and china of course, india had a decent run too but it was short lived, what the hell were they called...mayar? something like that...i dunno


Well we do have germanic languages all over in these parts, so that doesn't sound too strange. Countries kept conquering back in the day, even Sweden held a fourth of the continent at one point. Good times! I don't know nearly enough about other countries crusades, but interesting learning.


Check out the New Review Crew / Hexalist #50 (Feb)

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-10 12:39:48


At 2/10/19 09:20 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: even Sweden held a fourth of the continent at one point.


Until a certain Carl had his delusions of grandeur get the better of him and attacked the only ones who can hand the Vikings' arse to them: other Vikings.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-10 14:39:51


At 2/10/19 12:39 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 2/10/19 09:20 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: even Sweden held a fourth of the continent at one point.
Until a certain Carl had his delusions of grandeur get the better of him and attacked the only ones who can hand the Vikings' arse to them: other Vikings.


Hell the swedes sacked rome, well, they were visigoths then but same diff, eastern germanics, and lol yeah most the vikings learned to just, not fuck with other vikings as a general rule of thumb, though when they did boy they rolled hard.


I think it was the centralization of sweden, dont quote me, a jarl called all the other jarls to a house party basically, locked all the doors, surrounded it and burned it down, basically took over sweden in one night...


Life, is only heavy and none else; there is only the one trip, all heavy. Heavy that leads to the grave. For everyone and everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-10 14:58:05


At 2/10/19 12:39 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 2/10/19 09:20 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: even Sweden held a fourth of the continent at one point.
Until a certain Carl had his delusions of grandeur get the better of him and attacked the only ones who can hand the Vikings' arse to them: other Vikings.


Pretty much. And since that day we pretty much don't attack anybody. :/


Check out the New Review Crew / Hexalist #50 (Feb)

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-10 23:48:32


At 2/6/19 11:10 AM, FredArctor wrote:
At 2/6/19 04:40 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 2/5/19 03:13 PM, FredArctor wrote: I'm just kidding, what's your favorite color newgrounds?
Black.

Also, someone should travel back in time to the summer of '95 and abort me.
we can just pretend its 95 and i can help you out of a jam

At 2/6/19 05:05 AM, axehandle-stain wrote: So this isn't about talented abortionists and the ones that have been incarcerated?
no its about colors, should we also mention abortion, thats a happy accident, you know, sorta like teen pregnancy...

At 2/6/19 05:26 AM, Dynastywarriors5 wrote: Pros: it keeps the population of undesirable groups down

Cons: actually baby murder
A scrambled egg is not a chicken, and its not a baby before its a pain in the ass.

I'm really not trying to start an argument or anything, but chickens are not babies

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-11 00:23:47


Pros: Learn Muay Thai


Cons: Missed a golden opportunity to learn Muay Thai anyway, and nickname yourself "the Abortinator"


BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-12 08:16:12


At 2/6/19 04:40 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 2/5/19 03:13 PM, FredArctor wrote: I'm just kidding, what's your favorite color newgrounds?
Black.

Also, someone should travel back in time to the summer of '95 and abort me.


I'm working on it m8 gimme some time


"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-12 10:24:38


At 2/5/19 03:13 PM, FredArctor wrote: I'm just kidding, what's your favorite color newgrounds?


Blue, just like the color of my waifu ^_^ (pfp related)