00:00
00:00

Abortions: Pros and Cons

537 Views | 72 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 17:33:11

At 2/6/19 03:41 PM, FredArctor wrote:
At 2/6/19 03:21 PM, Dynastywarriors5 wrote:
At 2/6/19 11:10 AM, FredArctor wrote: A scrambled egg is not a chicken, and its not a baby before its a pain in the ass.
Only because it's already dead by the time it's scrambled. A fetus however is a human
this is a fetus week one, OBVIOUSLY a human...

Yep. A person in a natural state of development. DO NOT KILL

The New Downhill Legend!

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 17:34:38

At 2/6/19 05:33 PM, Dynastywarriors5 wrote:
At 2/6/19 03:41 PM, FredArctor wrote:
At 2/6/19 03:21 PM, Dynastywarriors5 wrote:
At 2/6/19 11:10 AM, FredArctor wrote: A scrambled egg is not a chicken, and its not a baby before its a pain in the ass.
Only because it's already dead by the time it's scrambled. A fetus however is a human
this is a fetus week one, OBVIOUSLY a human...
Yep. A person in a natural state of development. DO NOT KILL

if you think its NEVER ok to kill ANY human, EVER, i can respect that, if you pick and choose that point of contention, i have a point of contention

Life, is only heavy and none else; there is only the one trip, all heavy. Heavy that leads to the grave. For everyone and everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 17:39:15

At 2/6/19 04:40 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:

Also, someone should travel back in time to the summer of '95 and abort me.

Done and done...

iu_6021_3416439.gif

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 17:43:39

At 2/6/19 05:39 PM, thenoodge wrote:

Done and done...

i only liked the old doctor who...

Life, is only heavy and none else; there is only the one trip, all heavy. Heavy that leads to the grave. For everyone and everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 17:45:45

At 2/6/19 05:33 PM, FredArctor wrote:

and yeah again they say genius' pick green, not sure what they say about orange...

i had to look it up, forgot i saw that mentioned in a movie...

i always figured green was popular and picked because plant life and blue because the sky.

At 2/6/19 05:26 PM, FredArctor wrote:

splitting hairs again, when you crack an egg open and its a yolk, its a yolk, rather it may or may not someday be a chicken, right now its a yolk, and thats this whole point im making, i have the POTENTIAL to be a millionaire genius, but im not

if you're on your way to that goal, that's something more than not being so.

when is it ok that what you think should dictate how others think?

people can think whatever, you cannot act and have an impact on another.

legality, morality, politically, interpretative notions at best

and they have been, as we have laws.

well my whole point is whos to say whats life, when lifes life, and what gives you to play the position of god anymore than the person having the abortion? we all have great hindsight advice, especially when its something we dont go through...

when a fetus is viable, it can and has been ruled a life with rights.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 17:55:29 (edited 2019-02-06 17:56:33)

At 2/6/19 05:45 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:
and yeah again they say genius' pick green, not sure what they say about orange...
i had to look it up, forgot i saw that mentioned in a movie...

Im sure its in no way true, i know plenty of dumb people who like green

i always figured green was popular and picked because plant life and blue because the sky.

I just liked it, but we are surrounded by blue and green so, those seem like obvious choices to anyone whos outside alot, brown too maybe

At 2/6/19 05:26 PM, FredArctor wrote:
splitting hairs again, when you crack an egg open and its a yolk, its a yolk, rather it may or may not someday be a chicken, right now its a yolk, and thats this whole point im making, i have the POTENTIAL to be a millionaire genius, but im not
if you're on your way to that goal, that's something more than not being so.

im not, dont worry, i measure my success on spiritual growth and not monetary, as for genius, im smart enough i like to think, but dont we all...

when is it ok that what you think should dictate how others think?
people can think whatever, you cannot act and have an impact on another.

legality, morality, politically, interpretative notions at best
and they have been, as we have laws.

laws are dumb monkeys telling other monkeys what to do because it gives them a boner to be in control, cmon man

well my whole point is whos to say whats life, when lifes life, and what gives you to play the position of god anymore than the person having the abortion? we all have great hindsight advice, especially when its something we dont go through...
when a fetus is viable, it can and has been ruled a life with rights.

yes you keep saying that, when a babys a baby and you stick a coathanger in its head its bad, etc, etc, this convo was never about that and thats like, the 6th time ive said it, we're talking recently fertilized eggs, but lets run with it since it gets ya dick hard, ok so you have a baby you didnt want, because some retard with a bible thinks its right, you teach it nothing, and neglect it, and it grows up and robs people because it has no education, skills, or moral compass...is that worse than an abortion? what if that would be abortion kills 15 people? how do you feel about THAT morally?

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 22:25:24

At 2/6/19 05:34 PM, FredArctor wrote: if you think its NEVER ok to kill ANY human, EVER, i can respect that, if you pick and choose that point of contention, i have a point of contention

No I'm fine with people being killed if they do horrendous shit. Just not people who are 100% innocent in every way possible

The New Downhill Legend!

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-07 06:40:29

At 2/6/19 05:33 PM, FredArctor wrote: swedish people have abbortions, they just "accidentally" slip on ice, lol

So that's how it works. XD

Interesting. Orange is the color of wisdom. But more so: it's uplifting. Strong. Warm. A good color to wield as bevel and shield.

Check out the New Review Crew / Hexalist #50 (Feb)

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-07 07:00:44

I like bluish purple, the facial colour of a person being strangled to death.

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-07 12:02:48

I don't know what my favorite color is. I liek bright stuff. I guess maybe yellow.

"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

Name sig by Decky, Gods sig by Jackho

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-07 13:39:24

Favorite color is black.

If I had a dollar for every time someone told me to go kill myself.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-07 15:50:31

At 2/6/19 11:10 AM, FredArctor wrote:
At 2/5/19 03:13 PM, FredArctor wrote: I'm just kidding, what's your favorite color newgrounds?
Black.

we can just pretend its 95 and i can help you out of a jam

At 2/6/19 05:05 AM, axehandle-stain wrote: So this isn't about talented abortionists and the ones that have been incarcerated?
no its about colors, should we also mention abortion, thats a happy accident, you know, sorta like teen pregnancy...

At 2/6/19 05:26 AM, Dynastywarriors5 wrote: Pros: it keeps the population of undesirable groups down

Cons: actually baby murder
A scrambled egg is not a chicken, and its not a baby before its a pain in the ass.

Speaking as a woman who has been pregnant before, babies are a pain in the ass the second they are conceived. Morning sickness, weight gain, bloating, no alcohol anymore, not allowed to drink coffee anymore. Then when it gets big enough the little fucker kicks in places that piss you off or literally makes you piss. The entire last 5 months of my pregnancy with my youngest was him repeatedly kicking or head butting my vagina as if he was trying to open the door. There is a huge amount of other health complications too like preeclampsia or gestational diabetes.

Basically whether you keep it or don't or even have a miscarriage, the little shit is a pain in the ass once they decide to nestle in for the next 9 months... or more. LIKE MY SON WHO HAD TO BE EVICTED.

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-07 23:25:23

At 2/6/19 05:20 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/5/19 03:13 PM, FredArctor wrote: I'm just kidding, what's your favorite color newgrounds?
Whaaaa... was about to get all serious here.

Orange though.
swedish people have abbortions, they just "accidentally" slip on ice, lol

I know people going to hate me for saying this but I mean... Im not against abortion at all (if its within the first couple months) but i hear people talking about killing a baby after it leaves the womb or something like that? Now thats not cool to me, i believe once a baby leaves the womb it has a "right" to live.

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 05:46:42

At 2/7/19 11:25 PM, TheEyeOfMusiK wrote: I know people going to hate me for saying this but I mean... Im not against abortion at all (if its within the first couple months) but i hear people talking about killing a baby after it leaves the womb or something like that? Now thats not cool to me, i believe once a baby leaves the womb it has a "right" to live.

Same, pretty much. If you've chosen to let it develop that far I feel you'd better be willing to go all the way and raise it; give it a fighting chance. I'm not sure about the the more spiritual side of life, the soul, the morality in possible post-human regard, but at that point the baby is most definitely self-aware. Alive. It'd be both wrong and such a waste to let a life you've nurtured so long be so transient. Do both hope and think most people feel the same way though.

...if they're pro-abortion at all.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 05:50:28

At 2/7/19 03:50 PM, Abbyka wrote: Basically whether you keep it or don't or even have a miscarriage, the little shit is a pain in the ass once they decide to nestle in for the next 9 months... or more. LIKE MY SON WHO HAD TO BE EVICTED.

Evicted from the womb, evicted from the home... cruel life, where you've continually expelled from the comfort that you've known, thrown out into a new world on your own... hope he comes around though!

Seems like the miracle of childbirth might be somewhat overrated hmm.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 05:53:11 (edited 2019-02-08 05:55:39)

At 2/8/19 05:46 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/7/19 11:25 PM, TheEyeOfMusiK wrote: I know people going to hate me for saying this but I mean... Im not against abortion at all (if its within the first couple months) but i hear people talking about killing a baby after it leaves the womb or something like that? Now thats not cool to me, i believe once a baby leaves the womb it has a "right" to live.
Same, pretty much. If you've chosen to let it develop that far I feel you'd better be willing to go all the way and raise it; give it a fighting chance. I'm not sure about the the more spiritual side of life, the soul, the morality in possible post-human regard, but at that point the baby is most definitely self-aware. Alive. It'd be both wrong and such a waste to let a life you've nurtured so long be so transient. Do both hope and think most people feel the same way though.

...if they're pro-abortion at all.

Word, very good point.. Its like jeez, you had 9 months to decide if you wanted it or not.. To kill it after it leaves the wound should be murder

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 05:56:31

At 2/8/19 05:53 AM, TheEyeOfMusiK wrote: Word, very good point.. Its like jeez, you had 9 months to decide if you wanted it or not.. To kill it after it leaves the wound should be murder

Yeah, you really had your chance. :) Too true.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 06:33:21

At 2/8/19 05:53 AM, TheEyeOfMusiK wrote: Word, very good point.. Its like jeez, you had 9 months to decide if you wanted it or not.. To kill it after it leaves the wound should be murder

One of the more compelling reasons for abortion is when the fetus is already diagnosed with an incurable/terminal illness that will drastically affect the quality of life once it is born. In this case, abortion prevents unnecessary sufferings.

I think an unborn child has consciousness and has the right to life once it is sufficiently developed. 9 months is way too late. It is effectively a murder at this late stage.

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 07:34:28

Black.

Me too

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 12:16:57

At 2/7/19 06:40 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/6/19 05:33 PM, FredArctor wrote: swedish people have abbortions, they just "accidentally" slip on ice, lol
So that's how it works. XD

Ice, natures baby killer

Interesting. Orange is the color of wisdom. But more so: it's uplifting. Strong. Warm. A good color to wield as bevel and shield.

didnt the dutch use orange as their whole shtick back when colors mattered in uniforms?

At 2/7/19 03:50 PM, Abbyka wrote:
At 2/6/19 11:10 AM, FredArctor wrote:
Black.

we can just pretend its 95 and i can help you out of a jam

At 2/6/19 05:05 AM, axehandle-stain wrote: So this isn't about talented abortionists and the ones that have been incarcerated?
no its about colors, should we also mention abortion, thats a happy accident, you know, sorta like teen pregnancy...

At 2/6/19 05:26 AM, Dynastywarriors5 wrote: Pros: it keeps the population of undesirable groups down

Cons: actually baby murder
A scrambled egg is not a chicken, and its not a baby before its a pain in the ass.
Speaking as a woman who has been pregnant before, babies are a pain in the ass the second they are conceived. Morning sickness, weight gain, bloating, no alcohol anymore, not allowed to drink coffee anymore.

if ya dont want it, have all the alcohol and sushi you want.

At 2/8/19 05:56 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
Yeah, you really had your chance. :) Too true.

yeah someone that one dude turned this convo into murdering actual babies, i dont condone baby murder, i totally condone egg murder...

At 2/8/19 06:33 AM, Sobolev wrote:
One of the more compelling reasons for abortion is when the fetus is already diagnosed with an incurable/terminal illness that will drastically affect the quality of life once it is born. In this case, abortion prevents unnecessary sufferings.

Yes but thats not gods plan, god wanted that baby to suffer for 40 years and be a burden on everyone around it and then die young, and who are we to play god...

laughs hysterically

I AM god...

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 12:37:58

how many abortions do you need to have to go Pro?

Do you get sponsored by an Abortion Clinic and have like, corporate advertisements tatttooed on your while you get your abortion?

Is it like Nascar where the fastest abortion wins? Are the abortions scored by a panel of judges?

Do abortion Pros have disdain for "casuals"?

So many questions...

My psychobilly band Los Psychosis.Me playing Psychobilly accordion.

HATE.

Because how else do you explain 1.2 million years of perpetual war?

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 12:47:38

At 2/8/19 12:37 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: how many abortions do you need to have to go Pro?

Do you get sponsored by an Abortion Clinic and have like, corporate advertisements tatttooed on your while you get your abortion?

yeah its like, those baby on board tshirts but theres a trashcan instead

Is it like Nascar where the fastest abortion wins? Are the abortions scored by a panel of judges?

its fastest overall time, each one added up and divided by the number

Do abortion Pros have disdain for "casuals"?

id imagine so

So many questions...

just hang out at a planned parenthood and look creepy, good for picking up women too

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 14:36:55

At 2/8/19 12:16 PM, FredArctor wrote: Ice, natures baby killer

You could say... it puts the babies on ice.

didnt the dutch use orange as their whole shtick back when colors mattered in uniforms?

Hmmmm can't find any on Google, but: Buddhists.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 15:11:20

At 2/8/19 02:36 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/8/19 12:16 PM, FredArctor wrote: Ice, natures baby killer
You could say... it puts the babies on ice.

ohh snap

Hmmmm can't find any on Google, but: Buddhists.

http://www.dutchamsterdam.nl/321-why-the-dutch-wear-orange

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 16:03:05

At 2/8/19 05:50 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/7/19 03:50 PM, Abbyka wrote: Basically whether you keep it or don't or even have a miscarriage, the little shit is a pain in the ass once they decide to nestle in for the next 9 months... or more. LIKE MY SON WHO HAD TO BE EVICTED.
Evicted from the womb, evicted from the home... cruel life, where you've continually expelled from the comfort that you've known, thrown out into a new world on your own... hope he comes around though!

He's 14 and insists that he is never moving out. Don't most teens WANT to leave?!

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 16:04:55

At 2/8/19 03:11 PM, FredArctor wrote: http://www.dutchamsterdam.nl/321-why-the-dutch-wear-orange

Oh! Googled the wrong thing apparently. Interesting.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 16:09:37

At 2/8/19 04:04 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/8/19 03:11 PM, FredArctor wrote: http://www.dutchamsterdam.nl/321-why-the-dutch-wear-orange
Oh! Googled the wrong thing apparently. Interesting.

yeah in the early america days it was like, orange was dutch, red brittish, blue american, light blue prussian, yellow spanish, and so on and so forth

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 16:13:50

At 2/8/19 04:03 PM, Abbyka wrote:
At 2/8/19 05:50 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:

He's 14 and insists that he is never moving out. Don't most teens WANT to leave?!

i dunno about skippy but, the whole moving out things an american phenomenon, i mean most of us DO but, if your family owns some 100 acre plot in france, you dont leave to pay high rent, you just build a new house on it, sure you "left" but, you didnt.

even here in maine, you can always tell the french neighborhoods, they all have flat roofs because everytime someone grew up theyd add a new level to it for them to live in...

but i know what ya meant

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 17:14:34

At 2/8/19 04:09 PM, FredArctor wrote: yeah in the early america days it was like, orange was dutch, red brittish, blue american, light blue prussian, yellow spanish, and so on and so forth

Prussia huh, thought that was a typo, you live and learn... how long have you been around though? :O

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-08 17:18:00

At 2/8/19 05:14 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/8/19 04:09 PM, FredArctor wrote: yeah in the early america days it was like, orange was dutch, red brittish, blue american, light blue prussian, yellow spanish, and so on and so forth
Prussia huh, thought that was a typo, you live and learn... how long have you been around though? :O

obviously i wasnt there, lol, but we've all played sid meyers pirates, lol, and as for prussia...pss, they almost took over the world...weird slavic germans....

BBS Signature