00:00
00:00

Abortions: Pros and Cons

538 Views | 72 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-05 15:13:37

I'm just kidding, what's your favorite color newgrounds?

Life, is only heavy and none else; there is only the one trip, all heavy. Heavy that leads to the grave. For everyone and everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-05 15:22:25

iu_5794_2594597.gif

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-05 15:59:25

Yeah I was about to tell you to go to the poli forum with that BS, not that anyone there would discuss it maturely either.

My favorite color is green.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-05 16:05:14

I call sky blue before anyone else can.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-05 16:18:08

At 2/5/19 03:59 PM, SevenSeize wrote: Yeah I was about to tell you to go to the poli forum with that BS, not that anyone there would discuss it maturely either.

My favorite color is green.

my favorite colors abortion

OHHHH see what i did there

mines green too

Life, is only heavy and none else; there is only the one trip, all heavy. Heavy that leads to the grave. For everyone and everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-05 16:22:26

Red, kinda like the color of... you know what nevermind.

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-05 16:28:06

At 2/5/19 04:22 PM, MrSnackmix wrote: Red, kinda like the color of... you know what nevermind.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 00:13:03

I like pink. Like your unborn daughter would!

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 00:52:30

iu_5892_2594597.gif

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 01:52:12

<<< this color

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 04:40:40

At 2/5/19 03:13 PM, FredArctor wrote: I'm just kidding, what's your favorite color newgrounds?

Black.

Also, someone should travel back in time to the summer of '95 and abort me.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 05:05:16

So this isn't about talented abortionists and the ones that have been incarcerated?

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 05:26:21

Pros: it keeps the population of undesirable groups down

Cons: actually baby murder

The New Downhill Legend!

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 11:10:10

At 2/6/19 04:40 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 2/5/19 03:13 PM, FredArctor wrote: I'm just kidding, what's your favorite color newgrounds?
Black.

Also, someone should travel back in time to the summer of '95 and abort me.

we can just pretend its 95 and i can help you out of a jam

At 2/6/19 05:05 AM, axehandle-stain wrote: So this isn't about talented abortionists and the ones that have been incarcerated?

no its about colors, should we also mention abortion, thats a happy accident, you know, sorta like teen pregnancy...

At 2/6/19 05:26 AM, Dynastywarriors5 wrote: Pros: it keeps the population of undesirable groups down

Cons: actually baby murder

A scrambled egg is not a chicken, and its not a baby before its a pain in the ass.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 13:38:45

I like a nice warm forest green, or a blue of the same nature.

Warm colours in general are pretty nice, Boreal Blue is a sweet colour

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 13:49:54

At 2/6/19 01:38 PM, GallowJolt wrote: I like a nice warm forest green, or a blue of the same nature.

Warm colours in general are pretty nice, Boreal Blue is a sweet colour

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 13:52:54

At 2/6/19 01:49 PM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:

All i know is shes some annoying bitch who shot a few people, why am I watching this?

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 15:21:50

At 2/6/19 11:10 AM, FredArctor wrote: A scrambled egg is not a chicken, and its not a baby before its a pain in the ass.

Only because it's already dead by the time it's scrambled. A fetus however is a human

The New Downhill Legend!

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 15:41:50 (edited 2019-02-06 15:55:47)

At 2/6/19 03:21 PM, Dynastywarriors5 wrote:
At 2/6/19 11:10 AM, FredArctor wrote: A scrambled egg is not a chicken, and its not a baby before its a pain in the ass.
Only because it's already dead by the time it's scrambled. A fetus however is a human

this is a fetus week one, OBVIOUSLY a human...

iu_5988_6838324.jpg

also you dont know how chicken eggs work

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 15:57:49 (edited 2019-02-06 15:58:15)

At 2/6/19 11:10 AM, FredArctor wrote:

A scrambled egg is not a chicken

that egg will never be a chicken, it's not fertilized. not the same.

there's some pretty extreme abortion laws and acts being supported by democrats now, actual infanticide.

if roe vs wade was tried given our current medical capabilities, the court's conclusions on what is and isn't a viable life and legal to regulate by the state would be far different and far more restrictive.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 16:08:29

At 2/6/19 03:57 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:

some eggs are totally fertilized, but youd never know it, because THEYRE NOT FUCKIN CHICKENS YET

there's some pretty extreme abortion laws and acts being supported by democrats now, actual infanticide.

yeah yeah, democrats are evil and republicans are moral christians who wanna bring back slavery and support the death penalty, we know.

if roe vs wade was tried given our current medical capabilities, the court's conclusions on what is and isn't a viable life and legal to regulate by the state would be far different and far more restrictive.

and being a man, who will NEVER be in the situation personally you can say definitively abortion is wrong at any time period, and you're not bias at all, knowing you will never go through it. If i raped you, and you had to squeeze a 13 lb rock out of your asshole, youd never say no, i dont wanna do that, no, youre right

also, whats your favorite color?

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 16:23:59 (edited 2019-02-06 16:24:31)

At 2/6/19 04:08 PM, FredArctor wrote:
some eggs are totally fertilized, but youd never know it, because THEYRE NOT FUCKIN CHICKENS YET

no egg from the store will ever be a chicken, bunk ass comparison.

yeah yeah, democrats are evil and republicans are moral christians who wanna bring back slavery and support the death penalty, we know.

never said that.

but if you must, democrats are the party of slavery and the kkk. many democrats opposed civil rights, it took Nixon to get our schools fully integrated. as we're seeing in virginia, some are most definitely closeted racists even now. also, the earliest support for abortion is not really a pro minority movement.

and being a man, who will NEVER be in the situation personally you can say definitively abortion is wrong at any time period, and you're not bias at all, knowing you will never go through it. If i raped you, and you had to squeeze a 13 lb rock out of your asshole, youd never say no, i dont wanna do that, no, youre right

a situation that is not the most common scenario for abortion. most commonly, it's birth control.

actual infanticide is being supported and proposed as the new standard, how about address that?

green. but as i'm not 5, i kinda don't care any more.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 16:29:55 (edited 2019-02-06 16:31:49)

At 2/6/19 04:23 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 2/6/19 04:08 PM, FredArctor wrote:
no egg from the store will ever be a chicken, bunk ass comparison.

we raised chickens, never knew which egg was fertilized

never said that.

no that was unfair of me, ill grant you, but it made me laugh so i said it, im kinda a jerk sometimes, i can admit that

but if you must, democrats are the party of slavery and the kkk. many democrats opposed civil rights, it took Nixon to get our schools fully integrated. as we're seeing in virginia, some are most definitely closeted racists even now. also, the earliest support for abortion is not really a pro minority movement.

abe Lincoln being a republican no longer counts. also if you know me at all, im anti titles and parties, we should all just have what notions we have sans title of any kind

a situation that is not the most common scenario for abortion. most commonly, it's birth control.

youve never been drunk and said fuck it im not walking to the store for a condom, really?

actual infanticide is being supported and proposed as the new standard, how about address that?

id need more info on that but you know what, thats not the issue

answer me this, now, forget our conversation thus far, forget any moral stigma or political affiliations, forget we're talking abortion, forget it all, and answer me this ONE simple question: when is it ok for YOU to tell someone ELSE what to do with THEIR body, from hairstyle to piercings, and if that answer is well thought out and articulate i will concede

green. but as i'm not 5, i kinda don't care any more.

good show

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 16:37:48 (edited 2019-02-06 16:37:56)

whod have thought abortions ( i mean, colors ) would be such a hot button issue

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 16:52:28

At 2/6/19 04:29 PM, FredArctor wrote:

you also had a few cocks then.

abe Lincoln being a republican no longer counts. also if you know me at all, im anti titles and parties, we should all just have what notions we have sans title of any kind

you took it there, took it right to the extreme angle at every turn, i was discussing the topic.

answer me this, now, forget our conversation thus far, forget any moral stigma or political affiliations, forget we're talking abortion, forget it all, and answer me this ONE simple question: when is it ok for YOU to tell someone ELSE what to do with THEIR body, from hairstyle to piercings, and if that answer is well thought out and articulate i will concede

the sticking point, and why you can't fully separate that question from abortion, is because the connection to the life of another. you're free to do whatever the fuck you want to yourself, until it effects the constitutional rights of another. and being that the supreme court's ruling on this is based on viability and where that line is on the rights of the unborn, this topic cannot ever be just about one person's rights.

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 16:56:45 (edited 2019-02-06 16:57:39)

At 2/6/19 04:52 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:

my points different now? yes, we did, and yes, i know how biology works, but an eggs an egg until theres a baby chicken in it, its an egg regardless, whos to say that chicken wouldnt have died anyways?

you took it there, took it right to the extreme angle at every turn, i was discussing the topic.

i think we're way off topic of favorite color, but i also know you know exactly what im saying...

the sticking point, and why you can't fully separate that question from abortion, is because the connection to the life of another. you're free to do whatever the fuck you want to yourself, until it effects the constitutional rights of another. and being that the supreme court's ruling on this is based on viability and where that line is on the rights of the unborn, this topic cannot ever be just about one person's rights.

no see youre avoiding the issue again with more glam, the question was when is it ok for you to tell someone what to do, and your answer was the unborn have rights, which is a political and moral issue, thats not what i asked

youre a good guy billybob, i actually like you despite that we dont see eye to eye, but i wont pretend youre not giving unrelated non answers to a simple question, you ARE free to think whatever you wanna, thats america, but when is it ok that what you think should dictate how others think?

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 17:17:55

the only really interesting thing about color is that we all perceive it differently and women have a greater ability to do so.

At 2/6/19 04:56 PM, FredArctor wrote:
my points different now? yes, we did, and yes, i know how biology works, but an eggs an egg until theres a baby chicken in it, its an egg regardless, whos to say that chicken wouldnt have died anyways?

an egg with sperm is potentially a chicken, an egg with no sperm has to chance at life.

if there became a practice of smashing fertilized chicken eggs prior to hatching, there would certainly be some people up in arms about the life of an unborn chick.

no see youre avoiding the issue again with more glam, the question was when is it ok for you to tell someone what to do, and your answer was the unborn have rights, which is a political and moral issue, thats not what i asked

oh cmon, after all the left turns you pulled, you've the gall to take that stance?

it's ok when it's not just them that their actions are effecting.

when is it ok that what you think should dictate how others think?

i don't have to weigh in at all. legally, it has been established that when a fetus is viable then it has rights, others in power can make judgements on the legality of abortions.

personally, my actual opinions on the matter, i have support for the act in the specific scenario you gave earlier. when it comes to it being a purely elective event, especially since it's commonly on tax payer's dime, i believe it's not right. being doubly a situation where their action are impacting the life of another, the tax payer and the potential future life, then there's a say to be had. i do not support, at all, this recent trend toward being ok with calling for an abortion as birth is happening.

the sticking point is that it's not just one's life that is at the core of this issue.

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 17:20:20

Whaaaa... was about to get all serious here.

Orange though.

Check out the New Review Crew / Hexalist #50 (Feb)

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 17:26:15

At 2/6/19 05:17 PM, billybobthwarten wrote: the only really interesting thing about color is that we all perceive it differently and women have a greater ability to do so.

that IS interesting, my green isnt your green, isnt her green, which does speak volumes, even on some pseudo level

At 2/6/19 04:56 PM, FredArctor wrote:
an egg with sperm is potentially a chicken, an egg with no sperm has to chance at life.

splitting hairs again, when you crack an egg open and its a yolk, its a yolk, rather it may or may not someday be a chicken, right now its a yolk, and thats this whole point im making, i have the POTENTIAL to be a millionaire genius, but im not

if there became a practice of smashing fertilized chicken eggs prior to hatching, there would certainly be some people up in arms about the life of an unborn chick.

we're overpopulated and dumb people produce like 3 times the kids of smart people at this point, im not sure why this even hurts your balls so much

oh cmon, after all the left turns you pulled, you've the gall to take that stance?

its been my same stance

it's ok when it's not just them that their actions are effecting.

theyre not affecting anyone but themselves because an egg is an egg and not a baby, am i speaking greek here?

when is it ok that what you think should dictate how others think?
i don't have to weigh in at all. legally, it has been established that when a fetus is viable then it has rights, others in power can make judgements on the legality of abortions.

legality, morality, politically, interpretative notions at best

personally, my actual opinions on the matter, i have support for the act in the specific scenario you gave earlier. when it comes to it being a purely elective event, especially since it's commonly on tax payer's dime, i believe it's not right. being doubly a situation where their action are impacting the life of another, the tax payer and the potential future life, then there's a say to be had. i do not support, at all, this recent trend toward being ok with calling for an abortion as birth is happening.

again not the issue we're discussing, im not saying split a babies head when its a baby, and as liberal as i am, abortion isnt and shouldnt be a form of birth control, but shit happens, and thats up to the people involved how that plays out like, all shit that happens

the sticking point is that it's not just one's life that is at the core of this issue.

well my whole point is whos to say whats life, when lifes life, and what gives you to play the position of god anymore than the person having the abortion? we all have great hindsight advice, especially when its something we dont go through...

BBS Signature

Response to Abortions: Pros and Cons 2019-02-06 17:33:09

At 2/6/19 05:20 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
Whaaaa... was about to get all serious here.

Orange though.

swedish people have abbortions, they just "accidentally" slip on ice, lol

and yeah again they say genius' pick green, not sure what they say about orange...

BBS Signature