00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 194 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

[NSFW] Animator seeking futa collab

142 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi everyone! I am new here.

As of recently I discovered my vocation as an lewd artist: Become a futanari artist and an animator. I also have good knowledge of CF2.5 (platform that make games) and I intend to make my own games in the future.

However, as of right now I am not being able to draw in the quality I wished I could so I could animate, I really want to animate some delicious futanari cock but I can't really get into it.

A collab would be nice because I would be able to animate and not really worry about my art at this point in time, it's really frustrating to not be able to finish things.

As you can see I have one animation and one futa art over my submissions.

Thanks for reading, hope we can work together!