00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 187 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Art help. Character art needed.

276 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Art help. Character art needed. 2019-01-31 20:51:28

Hello all. I am working on a science fantasy project. Ultimately, I'd like for it to be an animated series, but I'm needing to get artwork to put with promotional audio for kickstarter before I move forward. I dont have funds up front, but if we can run a successful kickstarter everyone on the team will be paid. I can also barter for payment. I can write and voice act for your project if interested. If you would like more info, feel free to contact me here or through pm. Thank you.

Response to Art help. Character art needed. 2019-02-01 07:45:22

At 1/31/19 08:51 PM, ClawVO wrote: Hello all. I am working on a science fantasy project. Ultimately, I'd like for it to be an animated series, but I'm needing to get artwork to put with promotional audio for kickstarter before I move forward. I dont have funds up front, but if we can run a successful kickstarter everyone on the team will be paid. I can also barter for payment. I can write and voice act for your project if interested. If you would like more info, feel free to contact me here or through pm. Thank you.

Can you share a sample of what is installed. Such as the plot or even the audio that you have done so far.

BBS Signature

Response to Art help. Character art needed. 2019-02-01 08:28:52

At 2/1/19 07:45 AM, Wondermeow wrote:
At 1/31/19 08:51 PM, ClawVO wrote: Hello all. I am working on a science fantasy project. Ultimately, I'd like for it to be an animated series, but I'm needing to get artwork to put with promotional audio for kickstarter before I move forward. I dont have funds up front, but if we can run a successful kickstarter everyone on the team will be paid. I can also barter for payment. I can write and voice act for your project if interested. If you would like more info, feel free to contact me here or through pm. Thank you.
Can you share a sample of what is installed. Such as the plot or even the audio that you have done so far.

https://www.facebook.com/Avalon-Flux-547915578923710/

Response to Art help. Character art needed. 2019-02-01 08:32:11

At 2/1/19 08:28 AM, ClawVO wrote:
At 2/1/19 07:45 AM, Wondermeow wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/Avalon-Flux-547915578923710/

Unable to view? Kindly share it through Newgrounds then facebook.

BBS Signature

Response to Art help. Character art needed. 2019-02-01 08:47:34

AVALON FLUX

Story Premise: Interstellar treasure hunters discover a way to terraform the ruined planet earth, but a plucky band of space pirates want to steal the plans to sell them on the black market. Along the way the heroes will have to evade the Draconian Empire and then convince them to help with their mission.

Response to Art help. Character art needed. 2019-02-01 13:06:14

I will upload some audio when I get home this evening.

Response to Art help. Character art needed. 2019-02-03 22:36:43

Any artists are welcome to contact me. I'd really love to chat.