00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 194 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

NSFW/Lewd Artist Collab!

252 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

NSFW/Lewd Artist Collab! 2019-01-26 16:53:12

Hi!

I'm a fairly new artist at least in the Hentai/Lewd sphere, I'm just lookin for anyone up to collab with me on some raunchy subject matters!

Let me know if you're interested - I'm comfortable with both the linework side of things as well as the coloring, if you'd rather do either one.

Thank you and pls don't let this thread flop ㅠㅠ

Response to NSFW/Lewd Artist Collab! 2019-01-27 11:15:58

Heyo! If you want i´m up for it =D

Did it once with a friends, we both did some line-art and then traded and colored the other piece. (i guess you mean something like that)

I´m not really a lewd artist i guess it wouldn't hurt to try =P

Response to NSFW/Lewd Artist Collab! 2019-01-27 11:35:42 (edited 2019-01-27 11:36:50)

Oh, Just remembered i once drew something for a request in a furry forum=P

*NSFW WARNING* Lewd stuff??? I guess... *NSFW WARNING*

Most uncomfortable pose eva!!!!

Response to NSFW/Lewd Artist Collab! 2019-01-28 11:43:59

At 1/27/19 11:15 AM, TheAstra wrote: Heyo! If you want i´m up for it =D
Did it once with a friends, we both did some line-art and then traded and colored the other piece. (i guess you mean something like that)

Sent you a PM on here! :3

Response to NSFW/Lewd Artist Collab! 2019-02-05 13:16:06 (edited 2019-02-05 13:17:01)

At 1/28/19 11:43 AM, SpokenInReverse wrote:
At 1/27/19 11:15 AM, TheAstra wrote: Heyo! If you want i´m up for it =D
Sent you a PM on here! :3

Hey there I'm also new.

I'm looking to practice a bit of cell shade so if it's like an art trade of some sort count me in. Pm me if you want!