00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I can't upload any art onto NG, as I keep getting a pop up error message every time I try to upload. The pop up says 'TypeError: Object doesn't support property or method 'toBlob''. Does anyone have a solution to this? Please help.

Response to 'toBlob' Error 2019-01-24 18:09:19

At 1/24/19 05:47 PM, LustfulThief wrote: I can't upload any art onto NG, as I keep getting a pop up error message every time I try to upload. The pop up says 'TypeError: Object doesn't support property or method 'toBlob''. Does anyone have a solution to this? Please help.

I recently had this issue so you may have to update your browser or use another one such as chrome, chrome allowed me to upload the art with no issues at all.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to 'toBlob' Error 2019-01-25 22:35:29

At 1/24/19 06:09 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 1/24/19 05:47 PM, LustfulThief wrote: I can't upload any art onto NG, as I keep getting a pop up error message every time I try to upload. The pop up says 'TypeError: Object doesn't support property or method 'toBlob''. Does anyone have a solution to this? Please help.
I recently had this issue so you may have to update your browser or use another one such as chrome, chrome allowed me to upload the art with no issues at all.

~X~

Thank you for the advice! I ended up having to download Firefox so I could upload my art.