00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Will write/voice/edit for art

134 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Will write/voice/edit for art 2019-01-22 20:20:22

I feel like a homeless person with one of those signs on the side of the road saying this, but I need an avatar of myself so bad, and I am willing to do most anything for it. I don't have a paypal otherwise I would offer money. So instead I am offering any of my skills in exchange for the art. You will also be credited for the art.

Response to Will write/voice/edit for art 2019-01-25 08:45:55

At 1/22/19 08:20 PM, Lv42noob wrote: I feel like a homeless person with one of those signs on the side of the road saying this, but I need an avatar of myself so bad, and I am willing to do most anything for it. I don't have a paypal otherwise I would offer money. So instead I am offering any of my skills in exchange for the art. You will also be credited for the art.

What would you like for your avatar? Any style you have in mind?

Response to Will write/voice/edit for art 2019-02-03 21:31:35

What would you like for your avatar? Any style you have in mind?

I had a friend end up doing it for me. I really appreciate the offer though!