00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 180 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Programmer looking for 2D artist

188 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Programmer looking for 2D artist 2019-01-15 16:18:38

Hi All,

My name is Floris, 30 years old and I am starting to learn game programming through unity but i have no art skills

So looking for artist to work with.

My idea is to start with platformer (bit like Megaman X).

Open to other idea as well, just want to start creating games with someone :)

I have no work to show for at the moment so you will have to trust in me that I am dedicated in making this work :)

In case anyone is interested my discord is Floris#7562

My timezone is CET by the way (Netherlands)

hope to hear from you soon :)

Response to Programmer looking for 2D artist 2019-01-17 23:29:26

Hey, TheSqurrelChirp here!

I have dabbled in game design on and off for years, I've tried every facet of it, but I find I'm not that great of a programmer, stronger with the art/animation side. I can create pixel art/animations or line based art/animations. But if you are going for a Megaman X style game, pixel is probably what you're wanting.

I would love to give it a go! I'll log on discord to see if we can coordinate something.