00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 164 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

2D artist/animator for small games

228 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Yello!

I'd like to help out a programmer or maybe a small team with some 2D art & animation. My style is very cartoony - somewhere between Ren & Stimpy & Adventure Time, however I'm willing to try new styles as long as the project sounds interesting.

I'm not looking to make any money, I already have a job. That said, my free time is limited so it'd have to be something without hard deadlines. Just looking to work on some small fun ideas to put out there.

You can find some of my work on my profile.

Thanks!

Hi I'm looking for a BACKGROUND designer.

Here is what my game looks like so far:

iu_1778_5920428.jpg

I created this tileset:

iu_1777_5920428.png

But it looks pretty bad once I implement. I'm looking for it to look like a sewer/brick background but don't know what to do to match the green theme

Response to 2D artist/animator for small games 2019-01-14 12:23:16

At 1/11/19 11:41 AM, MPPlantOfficial wrote: Hi I'm looking for a BACKGROUND designer.

Here is what my game looks like so far:

I created this tileset:

But it looks pretty bad once I implement. I'm looking for it to look like a sewer/brick background but don't know what to do to match the green theme

Sounds potentially fun - I'll message ya

I'm starting a game in unity I needed someone able to help me with: backgrounds, tilesets, character animations, skill animation, etc for a 2d top-down RPG if interested I can give more details. I kinda have an idea on what I want to but if you join me, you can take part in any decision you want, like a partnership. Im also not putting deadlines :). Also, I'm trying to find another C# programer and someone to handle the sound.