00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ParallaxDraw just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Geometry Dash doesn't load songs

1,669 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Geometry Dash doesn't load songs 2019-01-08 17:42:23

Hello

When i download a newgrounds songs in the game, i can listen to the song. This is really odd because i can't play levels with newgrounds songs. I went to appdata folder to see if the songs I downloaded were there and they were, but i can't play them on geometry dash.

Help?

Response to Geometry Dash doesn't load songs 2019-01-09 10:42:45

I think that's a question for either @liljim (if it's an Audio Portal problem), or RobTop himself.

No idea, this isn't a site issue (I checked my copy of GD on my phone and songs are loading okay from there).

Response to Geometry Dash doesn't load songs 2019-01-09 13:03:28

At 1/9/19 12:11 PM, liljim wrote: No idea, this isn't a site issue (I checked my copy of GD on my phone and songs are loading okay from there).

Geometry Dash Steam Version

Response to Geometry Dash doesn't load songs 2019-01-09 14:13:28

At 1/8/19 05:42 PM, GRStyles wrote: Hello
When i download a newgrounds songs in the game, i can listen to the song. This is really odd because i can't play levels with newgrounds songs. I went to appdata folder to see if the songs I downloaded were there and they were, but i can't play them on geometry dash.
Help?

Im gonna record a video showing this nd i'll post it on my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX1PcdMr7GagifqwilsxeBg?

Response to Geometry Dash doesn't load songs 2019-01-10 16:15:55

At 1/10/19 09:27 AM, NekoMika wrote:
At 1/9/19 02:13 PM, GRStyles wrote:
Help?
Im gonna record a video showing this nd i'll post it on my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX1PcdMr7GagifqwilsxeBg?
It could be some of the files are suddenly missing or got corrupted somehow.

You should try the following to see if any of it helps:

If neither of those work, it may be a bug and RobTop will need to know. Looking at the GD forums on Steam, seems a couple of other people are experiencing the bug so it is not just you.

Nothing worked so im gonna send an email to robtop and thanks for the help ;)

Response to Geometry Dash doesn't load songs 2019-01-12 08:02:50

At 1/10/19 04:15 PM, GRStyles wrote:
At 1/10/19 09:27 AM, NekoMika wrote:
At 1/9/19 02:13 PM, GRStyles wrote:
Help?
It could be some of the files are suddenly missing or got corrupted somehow.

You should try the following to see if any of it helps:

If neither of those work, it may be a bug and RobTop will need to know. Looking at the GD forums on Steam, seems a couple of other people are experiencing the bug so it is not just you.
Nothing worked so im gonna send an email to robtop and thanks for the help ;)

I solved the problem!

Response to Geometry Dash doesn't load songs 2019-01-12 18:19:12

Help?

i think its because you might need the steam version.

Response to Geometry Dash doesn't load songs 2019-01-19 09:44:28

At 1/12/19 06:19 PM, megadrive345 wrote:
Help?
i think its because you might need the steam version.

The problem 1) is resolved, 2) actually WAS on the Steam version.