00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 180 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

L> To make some music for a game!

167 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

L> To make some music for a game! 2019-01-03 13:22:58

Hey all,

I've been toying around with FL Studio for some time now and have finally decided to do something with that. I've always envisioned myself making music for games but could never figure out how to go about it. I'm pretty sure I've found the means through the community here on NewGrounds. Most of my music has an odd feel to it; think aliens, supernatural, spiritual, etc. with dark undertones (a la Lovecraft.) More than likely, the darker, the better. If anyone out there is working on a game that shares that sort of atmosphere, shoot me a reply here, or a PM, and let's see if we can make something happen.

Best wishes to all reading!

Response to L> To make some music for a game! 2019-01-18 22:04:26

I'm starting a game in unity and trying to find someone to draw the characters and animations and another c# programer and a writer, I was not thinking in recruiting someone to make the sound, but you're welcome to join, you got me with this, "Most of my music has an odd feel to it; think aliens, supernatural, spiritual, etc. with dark undertones (a la Lovecraft.) More than likely, the darker, the better." I'm making a 2d top-down view rpg in a word set with many different races, the odd and dark feel and spiritual and supernatural tone are very welcome :)

Response to L> To make some music for a game! 2019-01-18 22:25:52

At 1/18/19 10:04 PM, HugoFernandes wrote: I'm starting a game in unity and trying to find someone to draw the characters and animations and another c# programer and a writer, I was not thinking in recruiting someone to make the sound, but you're welcome to join, you got me with this, "Most of my music has an odd feel to it; think aliens, supernatural, spiritual, etc. with dark undertones (a la Lovecraft.) More than likely, the darker, the better." I'm making a 2d top-down view rpg in a word set with many different races, the odd and dark feel and spiritual and supernatural tone are very welcome :)

Niiiice, shoot me a PM with some more details about the premise of the game, and see if we can get something going!

Response to L> To make some music for a game! 2019-01-19 12:01:59

At 1/18/19 10:25 PM, DoubleDigital wrote:
At 1/18/19 10:04 PM, HugoFernandes wrote: I'm starting a game in unity and trying to find someone to draw the characters and animations and another c# programer and a writer, I was not thinking in recruiting someone to make the sound, but you're welcome to join, you got me with this, "Most of my music has an odd feel to it; think aliens, supernatural, spiritual, etc. with dark undertones (a la Lovecraft.) More than likely, the darker, the better." I'm making a 2d top-down view rpg in a word set with many different races, the odd and dark feel and spiritual and supernatural tone are very welcome :)
Niiiice, shoot me a PM with some more details about the premise of the game, and see if we can get something going!

Do you have discord? if yes add me OutOfThisWorldd#8444

Response to L> To make some music for a game! 2019-01-21 00:37:10

At 1/19/19 12:01 PM, HugoFernandes wrote:

Unfortunately I don't. By the way, I started working on a little something that might fit the narrative of your game. I need to add a few more elements to it for sure, and getting some more details about the game should help me to decide upon those nuances.

Response to L> To make some music for a game! 2019-01-22 12:38:52

At 1/21/19 12:37 AM, DoubleDigital wrote:
Unfortunately I don't. By the way, I started working on a little something that might fit the narrative of your game. I need to add a few more elements to it for sure, and getting some more details about the game should help me to decide upon those nuances.

How can i contact you so we can speak better?

Response to L> To make some music for a game! 2019-01-22 14:25:45

At 1/22/19 12:38 PM, HugoFernandes wrote:
At 1/21/19 12:37 AM, DoubleDigital wrote:
How can i contact you so we can speak better?

I dont get push notifications for posts here, but if you wanna email me, I get notifications for that. DoubleDigitalMusic@Gmail.com