00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 195 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Offering $ for animator

232 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Offering $ for animator 2018-12-30 21:19:40

I need an animator for a HUGE project of 15 episodes. You do not have to be perfect, but I want decent quality. The art and animation style is very cartoony like 90s Nick or cartoon network shows. As for how much $ u will receive, that can be discussed, as I'm not sure how much to charge, but I'm willing to save up and give you your due payment as needed! This is SERIOUS, and i will need you to be willing to sign contracts for loyalty, and privacy. The project is not to be spoken of to others, until I give the ok. If u r interested, pm me, and await my reply. (Appologies in advance, as I do not check my NG often, u can tweet at me @n3rdroll for faster replys) Good day to you all! <3

Response to Offering $ for animator 2019-01-20 02:08:55

At 12/30/18 09:19 PM, NerdRoll wrote: I need an animator for a HUGE project of 15 episodes. You do not have to be perfect, but I want decent quality. The art and animation style is very cartoony like 90s Nick or cartoon network shows. As for how much $ u will receive, that can be discussed, as I'm not sure how much to charge, but I'm willing to save up and give you your due payment as needed! This is SERIOUS, and i will need you to be willing to sign contracts for loyalty, and privacy. The project is not to be spoken of to others, until I give the ok. If u r interested, pm me, and await my reply. (Appologies in advance, as I do not check my NG often, u can tweet at me @n3rdroll for faster replys) Good day to you all!

Greetings Mr.Roll, I would be delighted to take you up on that positiion if it hasn't already been filled. My name is ThatNerdyJew and I've been making cartoons for quite a while now. I have worked on the "Ugandan Knuckles" Project with FrameRater as well as worked with Actors such as Ming Chen from AMC's Comic Book Men.

JewMan

Response to Offering $ for animator 2019-02-21 21:57:42

!!UPDATE!!

Im ending the production of this project, due to not having enough time to write scripts :,( Im sorry to waste everyone's time, you may want to ignore this post