00:00
00:00

Looking for Voice actors.

456 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for Voice actors. 2018-12-24 19:39:00

Hey everyone,

So i am a writer, an artist and mostly exploring for what i can do.

since a week or so i have been wanting to make this huge audio story with this huge back ground and mysteries to it.

for that i need an voice actor or even more voice actors. right now i am working with 2 but one is doing his own thing what is amazing but he can't help with this and from one other i haven't heard. i would love to work with someone who has the same passion as me and would want to work on audio's who reveal this huge story i have in my head. this includes alot of ready to go scripts. if you have free time and would love to work on a big project with me please reach out to me and i would love to check you out and talk. you can always ask me questions if you want to.

more short info:

-horror/thriller story

-action/mystery story

-we will create puzzles and riddles (if you want to help out)

-always will lissen to idea's

-free advice and friendship if wanted

-unpaid work (i don't have money for that sadly :/)

-always scripts on the go (or if you want a script right away i can write one in an hour)

-fresh idea's are welcome.

-always open to new script idea's or characters to play.

on the shorter note what i want to do right now is upload files. not litterly files as in text and stuff but i'll explain more if your willing to work with me. it are basically scripts for something that makes sence later. it's part of a big story and if you don't want huge projects i think this would be perfect for you. you can stop any time atleast if have finished the script if you where working on one. it's not like your hanging on to it. if you like we can try it out and i would love to work with you and go more in details with this.

Response to Looking for Voice actors. 2018-12-25 17:58:32

At 12/24/18 07:39 PM, NyanaCreation wrote: Hey everyone,
So i am a writer, an artist and mostly exploring for what i can do.
since a week or so i have been wanting to make this huge audio story with this huge back ground and mysteries to it.
for that i need an voice actor or even more voice actors. right now i am working with 2 but one is doing his own thing what is amazing but he can't help with this and from one other i haven't heard. i would love to work with someone who has the same passion as me and would want to work on audio's who reveal this huge story i have in my head. this includes alot of ready to go scripts. if you have free time and would love to work on a big project with me please reach out to me and i would love to check you out and talk. you can always ask me questions if you want to.

more short info:
-horror/thriller story
-action/mystery story

-we will create puzzles and riddles (if you want to help out)
-always will lissen to idea's
-free advice and friendship if wanted
-unpaid work (i don't have money for that sadly :/)

-always scripts on the go (or if you want a script right away i can write one in an hour)
-fresh idea's are welcome.
-always open to new script idea's or characters to play.

on the shorter note what i want to do right now is upload files. not litterly files as in text and stuff but i'll explain more if your willing to work with me. it are basically scripts for something that makes sence later. it's part of a big story and if you don't want huge projects i think this would be perfect for you. you can stop any time atleast if have finished the script if you where working on one. it's not like your hanging on to it. if you like we can try it out and i would love to work with you and go more in details with this.

Response to Looking for Voice actors. 2018-12-25 18:00:55

uhm this is what i wrote and you just repeating it. if you have something to say about it don't be afraid to say it. i'll try to respond as soon as possible but don't repeat my words unless it's a genuane responds.

Response to Looking for Voice actors. 2018-12-25 18:02:12

I am new to this, just signed up today.

I would be be interested in being a voice actor. Again, I am new to this. Maybe you would want someone with experience.

But if you are willing to work with me I would love to hear from you.

Response to Looking for Voice actors. 2018-12-25 18:07:47

At 12/25/18 06:00 PM, NyanaCreation wrote: uhm this is what i wrote and you just repeating it. if you have something to say about it don't be afraid to say it. i'll try to respond as soon as possible but don't repeat my words unless it's a genuane responds.

im sorry, 🙈 I really didn’t mean to repost your whole post. I was just trying to respond.

Response to Looking for Voice actors. 2018-12-25 18:09:43

that's okay ^^ just try to respond again and i'll look at it when i have time (kinda working on the whole project as well you know alot of writing XD ) did that one to myself. anyway take your time and i'll be as fast as possible to respond back.

im sorry, 🙈 I really didn’t mean to repost your whole post. I was just trying to respond.

Response to Looking for Voice actors. 2018-12-25 18:34:01

At 12/25/18 06:09 PM, NyanaCreation wrote: that's okay ^^ just try to respond again and i'll look at it when i have time (kinda working on the whole project as well you know alot of writing XD ) did that one to myself. anyway take your time and i'll be as fast as possible to respond back.

I would be be interested in being a voice actor. Again, I am new to this. Maybe you would want someone with experience.

Response to Looking for Voice actors. 2018-12-25 18:49:22

i actually don't mind working with new people the only thing i need what i even tell friends and new people is if you could post a voice demo on your own profile. this way i can see if your good enough and determan if you can work with me or not. if you have a demo don't be afraid to send it. i rather see it somewhere online than have to download it though. just for savety reasons. but if you have a demo somewhere online i will make time to lissen to it.

Response to Looking for Voice actors. 2018-12-26 15:20:36

Hey your idea sounds really interesting, I'd like to lend my voice!

Response to Looking for Voice actors. 2018-12-26 16:18:38

awesome ^^ i'll check you out as soon as possible and let you know what i think ^^

thanks for responding

At 12/26/18 03:20 PM, TrainTopx wrote: Hey your idea sounds really interesting, I'd like to lend my voice!

Response to Looking for Voice actors. 2018-12-26 16:27:36

So i could check you out (pretty fast i think) but unfortunally i can't say yes and i am sorry for that. your demo is okay but the sound quality of the recording isn't to well and for a project like this it's kinda hard to over look. i don't want to dissapoint you unfortunally i have to and i am sorry for that. just keep doing what your doing and i am sure people will make use of your voice. anyway thanks again and thank you for your offer ^^

i wish you the best in the future.

At 12/26/18 03:20 PM, TrainTopx wrote: Hey your idea sounds really interesting, I'd like to lend my voice!

Response to Looking for Voice actors. 2018-12-26 17:22:26

At 12/26/18 04:27 PM, NyanaCreation wrote: So i could check you out (pretty fast i think) but unfortunally i can't say yes and i am sorry for that. your demo is okay but the sound quality of the recording isn't to well and for a project like this it's kinda hard to over look. i don't want to dissapoint you unfortunally i have to and i am sorry for that. just keep doing what your doing and i am sure people will make use of your voice. anyway thanks again and thank you for your offer ^^

no worries! I wish you well

Response to Looking for Voice actors. 2018-12-26 18:51:42

At 12/26/18 05:22 PM, TrainTopx wrote:
At 12/26/18 04:27 PM, NyanaCreation wrote: So i could check you out (pretty fast i think) but unfortunally i can't say yes and i am sorry for that. your demo is okay but the sound quality of the recording isn't to well and for a project like this it's kinda hard to over look. i don't want to dissapoint you unfortunally i have to and i am sorry for that. just keep doing what your doing and i am sure people will make use of your voice. anyway thanks again and thank you for your offer ^^

no worries! I wish you well

i understand the audio quality is important, I got my new mic today and was just getting used to it, if you find yourself looking for another voice to throw in there at some point I could try my best! :)

Response to Looking for Voice actors. 2018-12-26 18:57:19

i checked out your new demo and this quality is so much better. like alot better. the only thing i miss are less impressions and more what you can do. it is alot of mario stuff and that's great but mario isn't showing up in my series XD would be something though. i will be always looking forward if you have new demo's to show ^^

i understand the audio quality is important, I got my new mic today and was just getting used to it, if you find yourself looking for another voice to throw in there at some point I could try my best! :)