00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need programmer (music/runner game)

339 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello ~ I am an artist and would like to collaborate with someone who is familiar with making 2D games in Unity or Gamemaker Studio.

The concept is a music runner game.

Feel free to ask questions if interested ♡ thanks.

Response to Need programmer (music/runner game) 2018-12-17 09:28:51

At 12/17/18 04:02 AM, Chardesair wrote: Hello ~ I am an artist and would like to collaborate with someone who is familiar with making 2D games in Unity or Gamemaker Studio.

Not really a fan of unity and Gamemaker, but if you want an online game running in the browser, feel free to contact me :)

Response to Need programmer (music/runner game) 2018-12-17 18:59:46

I forgot to clarify that it would be a mobile game (for Android preferably). I guess I'm being awfully picky. Thank you though! I'll reach out to you if I change my mind about its format. 🙏

At 12/17/18 09:28 AM, StiliyanKushev wrote:
At 12/17/18 04:02 AM, Chardesair wrote: Hello ~ I am an artist and would like to collaborate with someone who is familiar with making 2D games in Unity or Gamemaker Studio.

Not really a fan of unity and Gamemaker, but if you want an online game running in the browser, feel free to contact me :)

Response to Need programmer (music/runner game) 2018-12-18 00:22:34

At 12/17/18 06:59 PM, Chardesair wrote: I forgot to clarify that it would be a mobile game (for Android preferably). I guess I'm being awfully picky. Thank you though! I'll reach out to you if I change my mind about its format. 🙏

At 12/17/18 09:28 AM, StiliyanKushev wrote:

Why didn't you say so. We can easily compile the HTML and CSS and JavaScript to native android app. I am working with someone right now, but if you want, as soon as I am done, I can help you with your game.

Response to Need programmer (music/runner game) 2018-12-18 01:20:00

That would be lovely 😮 dm me to discuss more when you're done, I guess?

Response to Need programmer (music/runner game) 2018-12-18 09:13:12

At 12/18/18 01:20 AM, Chardesair wrote: That would be lovely 😮 dm me to discuss more when you're done, I guess?

OK! :)