00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Neptuno84 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Drawing traps like Luka Urushibara

376 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I want to draw flat chested traps like Luka Urushibara/Hideri Kanzaki, but im worried they would be considered shota/loli. I live in Canada and shota/lolicon is "illegal"

Am i just over reacting?

Response to Drawing traps like Luka Urushibara 2018-12-13 16:56:30

At 12/13/18 07:32 AM, kawaiirawr wrote: I want to draw flat chested traps like Luka Urushibara/Hideri Kanzaki, but im worried they would be considered shota/loli. I live in Canada and shota/lolicon is "illegal"

Am i just over reacting?

Give them adult proportions. Ez.

Response to Drawing traps like Luka Urushibara 2018-12-14 21:19:13

Make them adult. You can be tall enough, have an enough mature face and an androgynous body, which is what you want, I believe. Then you just have to draw feminine clothes.

Consider stop using "trap" btw. Feminine boys, androgynous people, or trans girls, whatever you want them to be, but trap is awful.

Response to Drawing traps like Luka Urushibara 2018-12-15 13:37:59

At 12/14/18 09:19 PM, FriKinky wrote: Consider stop using "trap" btw. Feminine boys, androgynous people, or trans girls, whatever you want them to be, but trap is awful.

speakingas a trans lady, this fight is not worth having, especially when it comes to characters in anime that are specifically designed to be gendernonconforming men that appear to be female at first glance.

At 12/15/18 01:37 PM, sheepwave wrote:
At 12/14/18 09:19 PM, FriKinky wrote: Consider stop using "trap" btw. Feminine boys, androgynous people, or trans girls, whatever you want them to be, but trap is awful.
speakingas a trans lady, this fight is not worth having, especially when it comes to characters in anime that are specifically designed to be gendernonconforming men that appear to be female at first glance.

When discussing about anime characters that are already there, I somewhat agree. I only have headcanons for them (I know they have the intention to be "traps" but I don't like to call them that, so there's that). But when creating new ones? I believe it's better to... advance, not make the same mistakes of other authors.

Anyway, just an advice. Can't control what everyone thinks, so it's up to OP.

Just sayin'
EDIT: Oh, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Luka's a t-girl.

BBS Signature