00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Web Series - Talent Needed

810 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Web Series - Talent Needed 2018-12-11 16:54:06

GENERATION
What is it?
This is a new table d&d style game I made. I make videos, software, books, about it and I am also posting podcasty play testing sessions. I need voice overs for the intro to the campaigns. 1 male take and 1 female take.
How long will it take?
The podcast will be released on a weekly basis, the first of which will be released probably by the 14th or 15th for Campaign 1. The 28th or 29th for Campaign 2 But the intro will only play at the beginning of the campaigns which will always be referenced in the most recent session.
When do I need to send in my audition?
The 15th is latest for Campaign 1. 29th for Campaign 2. I'll make new post every time I have a new campaign with a new script. Unless I find someone pretty reliable as my go on.
Where should I send my audition?
theoldreverence@gmail.com - I'm open to suggestions for a better storage site (free)

CHARACTERS
CAMPAIGN 1 - Arbitan Coop

Name: Magian (mage (like badge) - ian) - Benefactor
Sex: 1 female take and 1 male take
Description: Conniving and sinister. Looking to use the authority of the general he/she finds to start a rebellion from within the empire for his/her own ambitions all while appearing to genuinely allied with the general as his/her benefactor
# of Lines: 9 Sentences. 91 Words.

Name: Narrator
# of Lines: 458 Words.

CAMPAIGN 2 - Regicide

Name: Psi (Sai)
Sex: male
Description: Mage General of most advanced race in the narrative. Esteemed war compatriot of the late king together with Ark and icon to most of Magi.
# of Lines: 4 Sentences. 103 Words.

Name: Ark
Sex: male
Description: Captain of the elite guard of most advanced race in the narrative. Esteemed war compatriot of the late king together with Psi and icon to most of Magi.
# of Lines: 12 Sentences. 155 Words.

Name: Rose and Daisy (meant to speak at the same time)
Sex: female
Description: Goddesses of Nature - benevolent. Survivors of the Celestial Wars.
# of Lines: 6 Sentences. 129 Words.

Name: Narrator
# of Lines: 476 Words.

Scripts:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15dfHJ85rEpsTSmYcUDeVU4yl_TMKrvmANLLxrKhVAns/edit?usp=sharing