00:00
00:00

Top entries from 12/08/2018!

450 Views | 6 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Top entries from 12/08/2018! 2018-12-09 00:32:49


LMAO 2 days in a row what a legend. Yo @TomFulp has anyone ever won Daily 1st two times in a row like this? This shit is wild. LETS GET A STREAK GOING


RIP STATICSKULL NEVER FORGET

BBS Signature

Response to Top entries from 12/08/2018! 2018-12-09 16:45:31


At 12/9/18 12:32 AM, ninjamuffin99 wrote: LMAO 2 days in a row what a legend. Yo @TomFulp has anyone ever won Daily 1st two times in a row like this? This shit is wild. LETS GET A STREAK GOING

A little disheartening to see this happen twice in a row, though I do prefer today's movie over yesterday's and it's not like competition was strong today anyway. History in the making. Who can defeat a bunch of tits? I certainly can't! Forget StrawberryClock, I guess Turbo is king of the portal now.


BBS Signature

Response to Top entries from 12/08/2018! 2018-12-09 17:12:47


At 12/9/18 04:45 PM, Whirlguy wrote:
At 12/9/18 12:32 AM, ninjamuffin99 wrote: LMAO 2 days in a row what a legend. Yo @TomFulp has anyone ever won Daily 1st two times in a row like this? This shit is wild. LETS GET A STREAK GOING
A little disheartening to see this happen twice in a row, though I do prefer today's movie over yesterday's and it's not like competition was strong today anyway. History in the making. Who can defeat a bunch of tits? I certainly can't! Forget StrawberryClock, I guess Turbo is king of the portal now.

Maybe everyday the submissions will get gradually better and better in quality so by the end of the month he'll be droppin masterpieces daily


RIP STATICSKULL NEVER FORGET

BBS Signature

Response to Top entries from 12/08/2018! 2018-12-09 22:40:48


At 12/9/18 05:12 PM, ninjamuffin99 wrote: Maybe everyday the submissions will get gradually better and better in quality so by the end of the month he'll be droppin masterpieces daily

Let's hope so!


BBS Signature

Response to Top entries from 12/08/2018! 2018-12-10 02:51:18


Congrats to the winners

~X~


~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

So this was that legendary day. XD Maxine really something extra hmm.


It's an interesting mix of submissions though, unconventional types all jumped together; all good in their own ways. Not bad! Congrats those who made this particular; legendary little list!


Check out the New Review Crew / Hexalist #51 (Mar)

BBS Signature