00:00
00:00

Help me create a Christmas playlist

270 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi there
I want to make a really awesome Christmas playlist and I want to include your tracks. If you have some really cool Christmas carols, some covers of whatever Christmas songs, instrumental versions of pop songs related to Christmas (George Michael "Last Christmas", Mariah Carey "All I Want For Christmas Is You"...etc), please put here a link and if I like your track, I'll include it in the playlist.
If you have some favorite tracks related to Christmas, also, please leave a link here.

All the tracks have to be from NG and have to be created by Newgrounders.
Even if I don't like it enough to include it, I might leave a vote and a review.

Cheers and thanks for the help.

Response to Help me create a Christmas playlist 2018-12-03 05:52:07

At 12/3/18 03:30 AM, Troisnyx wrote: I can even look for Christmas songs and carols from those who have submitted here. There are a few in my Playlists already.

Thanks! I added some of your songs. Some are just brilliant. I'm still smiling to my ears because of the "flipping song" :D
If you have other songs and carols in your playlist, please help me out.
Again, thanks.

Response to Help me create a Christmas playlist 2018-12-03 06:37:01

Found some more tracks. So far, the list looks like this:
https://www.newgrounds.com/playlists/view/1a0d3a5a7d2e1604f3f4b53af8669029

I might delete some tracks, add some tracks. Cheers ;)

Response to Help me create a Christmas playlist 2018-12-03 18:04:12

At 12/3/18 01:54 PM, Troisnyx wrote: Here, have some more.

Thank you. I added some to the playlist.

Response to Help me create a Christmas playlist 2018-12-03 19:55:19

Gloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooria

in excelsis Deooo

Response to Help me create a Christmas playlist 2018-12-04 07:54:38

At 12/3/18 07:55 PM, SoulSecure wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/779264
Gloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooria

in excelsis Deooo

Oh crikey, now you remind me that I am bound for a fair few evenings of singing precisely that. In one breath, if possible.

Response to Help me create a Christmas playlist 2018-12-05 04:25:38

At 12/2/18 05:42 PM, sorohanro wrote: Hi there
I want to make a really awesome Christmas playlist and I want to include your tracks. If you have some really cool Christmas carols, some covers of whatever Christmas songs, instrumental versions of pop songs related to Christmas (George Michael "Last Christmas", Mariah Carey "All I Want For Christmas Is You"...etc), please put here a link and if I like your track, I'll include it in the playlist.
If you have some favorite tracks related to Christmas, also, please leave a link here.

All the tracks have to be from NG and have to be created by Newgrounders.
Even if I don't like it enough to include it, I might leave a vote and a review.

Cheers and thanks for the help.

Here are a couple beats I've made in the past.

Response to Help me create a Christmas playlist 2018-12-05 05:40:55

At 12/5/18 04:25 AM, LibbyShimmz wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/658094

Added this one to the playlist. Thanks.

Response to Help me create a Christmas playlist 2018-12-15 04:30:56

Any other takers? Who else has Christmas songs? beside George Michael and Mariah Carey :D

Response to Help me create a Christmas playlist 2018-12-17 16:13:16

At 12/15/18 04:30 AM, sorohanro wrote: Any other takers? Who else has Christmas songs? beside George Michael and Mariah Carey :D

Here you go.

BBS Signature