00:00
00:00

I am addicted to microsoft paint

1,479 Views | 92 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-06 14:36:42



Thanks

disclaimer i actually use paint.net but it looks p much like mspaint
(trying to quote)

I tried to draw on PaintDotNet and liked the results

That's so good, castle crashers good.

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-06 14:39:31


At 12/6/18 02:34 PM, DrExodium wrote:
At 12/5/18 10:21 PM, Darkrose67 wrote: well ms paint isnt bad try drawing serious peices of art theres an artist who uses ms paint only
by the name KoolaidGirl you should check her artwork out!
I know right, I will definitely check the artist out.

Aw yeah Koolaid Girl is amazing. Has she migrated to newgrounds yet?


BBS Signature

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-06 14:42:01


At 12/6/18 02:39 PM, AstralTellurian wrote:
At 12/6/18 02:34 PM, DrExodium wrote:
At 12/5/18 10:21 PM, Darkrose67 wrote: well ms paint isnt bad try drawing serious peices of art theres an artist who uses ms paint only
by the name KoolaidGirl you should check her artwork out!
I know right, I will definitely check the artist out.
Aw yeah Koolaid Girl is amazing. Has she migrated to newgrounds yet?

I checked her account out and I know her account I didn't know she was the "mspaint queen" on twitter I tried looking her name up and didn't find her on newgrounds.

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-06 14:57:35


At 12/6/18 02:30 PM, DrExodium wrote:
At 12/5/18 06:47 PM, Barbbugg wrote: Well, I doodled my titular bug for the sake of this thread. Newer versions of Paint are definitely different, but they still carry the spirit.
They're cute!

Thank you!

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-06 14:58:23


At 12/6/18 02:57 PM, Barbbugg wrote:
At 12/6/18 02:30 PM, DrExodium wrote:
At 12/5/18 06:47 PM, Barbbugg wrote: Well, I doodled my titular bug for the sake of this thread. Newer versions of Paint are definitely different, but they still carry the spirit.
They're cute!
Thank you!

You're welcome and keep making good stuff!!!

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-06 15:30:00


aren't they taking that program off computers in 2019


If you are a decent person you suffer when you realize that you've been unkind. –Michael Lipsey.

BBS Signature

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-06 15:39:56


Although I fetishize ShiPainter these days instead :p

I am addicted to microsoft paint

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-06 15:43:00


At 12/6/18 03:30 PM, Alias wrote: aren't they taking that program off computers in 2019

I did a quick search and apparently Microsoft is going to substitute MS Paint with Paint 3D, moving the original Paint to the Microsoft Store. Disappointed, but not surprised.

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-06 15:50:34


At 12/6/18 03:30 PM, Alias wrote: aren't they taking that program off computers in 2019

no NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT IT ALIVE!!! NOooooo.....
I don't want to hate Microsoft more then I do.....

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-06 15:52:12


At 12/6/18 03:39 PM, ThatNut wrote: Although I fetishize ShiPainter these days instead :p

Really good!

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-06 15:52:54


At 12/6/18 03:43 PM, AppleJuiceAddict wrote:
At 12/6/18 03:30 PM, Alias wrote: aren't they taking that program off computers in 2019
I did a quick search and apparently Microsoft is going to substitute MS Paint with Paint 3D, moving the original Paint to the Microsoft Store. Disappointed, but not surprised.

I just hope it doesn't go away like what they did with MovieMaker.....

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-06 16:12:28


At 12/6/18 03:52 PM, DrExodium wrote:
I did a quick search and apparently Microsoft is going to substitute MS Paint with Paint 3D, moving the original Paint to the Microsoft Store. Disappointed, but not surprised.
I just hope it doesn't go away like what they did with MovieMaker.....

mmm bet. it's gonna be gone fam 4ever


If you are a decent person you suffer when you realize that you've been unkind. –Michael Lipsey.

BBS Signature

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-06 17:04:58


At 12/6/18 04:12 PM, Alias wrote:
At 12/6/18 03:52 PM, DrExodium wrote:
I did a quick search and apparently Microsoft is going to substitute MS Paint with Paint 3D, moving the original Paint to the Microsoft Store. Disappointed, but not surprised.
I just hope it doesn't go away like what they did with MovieMaker.....
mmm bet. it's gonna be gone fam 4ever

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-06 17:37:34


At 12/6/18 04:12 PM, Alias wrote:
At 12/6/18 03:52 PM, DrExodium wrote:
I did a quick search and apparently Microsoft is going to substitute MS Paint with Paint 3D, moving the original Paint to the Microsoft Store. Disappointed, but not surprised.
I just hope it doesn't go away like what they did with MovieMaker.....
mmm bet. it's gonna be gone fam 4ever

Don't you dare such horrible things, do you want to give me a heart attack? Well, at least we'll have Paint.net right?


BBS Signature

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-06 17:45:46



mmm bet. it's gonna be gone fam 4ever
Don't you dare such horrible things, do you want to give me a heart attack? Well, at least we'll have Paint.net right?

I just hope friend...

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-06 18:27:26


At 12/5/18 12:09 PM, andrewrabon wrote: I enjoy it too. Simple tool but you can do some cool things with it. :)

oh wow, that looks really good! i actually thought it was a screenshot from yoshi's island for a second. good job!

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-07 00:01:34


At 12/1/18 06:31 AM, DrExodium wrote: I am extremely addicted to mspaint honeslty I can't stop drawing my oc's in microsoft paint
Help?

have you been huffing microsoft paint?

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-07 01:01:16


At 12/1/18 06:31 AM, DrExodium wrote: I am extremely addicted to mspaint honeslty I can't stop drawing my oc's in microsoft paint
Help?

i been drawing with Mspaint for a good few years, since i got a drawing tablet, i switched over to Sai :y

I am addicted to microsoft paint


BBS Signature

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-07 07:02:30


MS Paint is actually a pretty capable program in its latest iteration. And the simplicity is appealing. I don't blame you.

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-07 13:06:48


At 12/7/18 07:02 AM, CypressDahlia wrote: MS Paint is actually a pretty capable program in its latest iteration. And the simplicity is appealing. I don't blame you.

Thank you for understanding
have a random mspaint drawing

I am addicted to microsoft paint

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-07 13:07:43


At 12/7/18 01:01 AM, wiiwario112 wrote:
At 12/1/18 06:31 AM, DrExodium wrote: I am extremely addicted to mspaint honeslty I can't stop drawing my oc's in microsoft paint
Help?
i been drawing with Mspaint for a good few years, since i got a drawing tablet, i switched over to Sai :y

Understandable! good doodles, sai had a really annoying glitch so yeah

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-07 13:08:30


At 12/7/18 12:01 AM, T0aMasta32423 wrote:
At 12/1/18 06:31 AM, DrExodium wrote: I am extremely addicted to mspaint honeslty I can't stop drawing my oc's in microsoft paint
Help?
have you been huffing microsoft paint?

Totally! :3

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-07 13:09:32


At 12/7/18 12:34 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: yup just as lame as i remember...

That's honestly amazing!

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-07 17:14:42


At 12/6/18 02:23 PM, DrExodium wrote: It's fine! I will check your stuff out!

Thank you so much. :D

At 12/6/18 06:27 PM, siddikinz wrote: oh wow, that looks really good! i actually thought it was a screenshot from yoshi's island for a second. good job!

Thanks! I tried to get the style similar. :3

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-07 17:25:05


At 12/7/18 05:14 PM, andrewrabon wrote:
At 12/6/18 02:23 PM, DrExodium wrote: It's fine! I will check your stuff out!
Thank you so much. :D

At 12/6/18 06:27 PM, siddikinz wrote: oh wow, that looks really good! i actually thought it was a screenshot from yoshi's island for a second. good job!
Thanks! I tried to get the style similar. :3

Well keep up the good work!

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-07 22:49:20


you don't need help for that you have good taste in drawing programs

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-08 03:55:46


At 12/7/18 10:49 PM, squareofthelightones wrote: you don't need help for that you have good taste in drawing programs

YAY!

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-08 06:22:34


You've made me nostalgic and I just created this mediocrity in the XP paint. I think it was a pokemon but I'm not sure I don't remember well. XD

I am addicted to microsoft paint

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-08 06:32:43


At 12/8/18 06:22 AM, RED-CHAMBER wrote: You've made me nostalgic and I just created this mediocrity in the XP paint. I think it was a pokemon but I'm not sure I don't remember well. XD

haha, the background is really well made

Response to I am addicted to microsoft paint 2018-12-09 09:10:36


whee just finished this

it's larger than 700x700 so the precious pixels got mangled but i'm gonna like upload this to my art page too so no worries

I am addicted to microsoft paint