00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for Voice Actor (not paid)

706 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello, my name is Antoine JEAN, owner of Gemini Taurus, a indie game dev studio and I need a voice actor for my newest game : A Totaly Normal Puzzle Game.

The game :
As said in his name, it's a puzzle game whose main mechanic is to be able to alternate in two dimensions (3D to 2D).
But the other particularity is its replayability. Indeed, the game will offer you a scripted experience for each new game, for example, if you replay the game for the second time, then you will be able to go into scrapped areas of the program, below is the list of all experiences I want to put in the game after each restart ( i'm kepping some secret with the actual content ):

- A normal game

- Scrap Places

- The Game's Monologue

and that's it for now.

The voice actor:

You'll play the Game ( literaly ) who is humorous and untidy. The relation between him and the Player will go from strangers to friend.

If you are interested please comment below !

Response to Looking for Voice Actor (not paid) 2018-11-28 00:00:33

At 11/27/18 03:58 PM, GeminiTaurus wrote: Hello, my name is Antoine JEAN, owner of Gemini Taurus, a indie game dev studio and I need a voice actor for my newest game : A Totaly Normal Puzzle Game.

The game :
As said in his name, it's a puzzle game whose main mechanic is to be able to alternate in two dimensions (3D to 2D).
But the other particularity is its replayability. Indeed, the game will offer you a scripted experience for each new game, for example, if you replay the game for the second time, then you will be able to go into scrapped areas of the program, below is the list of all experiences I want to put in the game after each restart ( i'm kepping some secret with the actual content ):

- A normal game

- Scrap Places

- The Game's Monologue

and that's it for now.

The voice actor:

You'll play the Game ( literaly ) who is humorous and untidy. The relation between him and the Player will go from strangers to friend.

Hellohello, Antoine!

I'm very interested in your proposition, and the fact that it's non-paid isn't a bummer to me whatsoever, but I have one question: How would you acquire the recordings, and what kind of sound quality are you expecting? Other than that, I've got no concerns!

This seems like a great opportunity to broaden my horizons, and I'd be honored to be a part of your game!

Musically,
B~

Response to Looking for Voice Actor (not paid) 2018-11-28 08:40:30

Hi ! I'll answer your questions :

I want you to give me the recordings by dropbox or googledrive.
About the quality I'm not very strict. I just want at the least no ambient noise but I want your voice to be intellegible.

To contact me :

antoinejean.pro@gmail.com
discord : N_eve_r_again#8598

Response to Looking for Voice Actor (not paid) 2018-12-01 08:56:36

Are you still in Need of a VA?

Response to Looking for Voice Actor (not paid) 2019-04-14 23:33:51

Hey OP, still looking for voice actors?

I'm GAY and I PISS and SHIT all over the place.

It's dangerous to browse the BBS alone! Take this!

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for Voice Actor (not paid) 2019-11-22 13:06:48

I know this is a old post, but you might be working on something new. I am a VA looking to looking to expand and help out. Let em know if I can help.

Response to Looking for Voice Actor (not paid) 2019-11-23 10:42:38

pm id love to VA for this here a demo https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/892519

Response to Looking for Voice Actor (not paid) 2020-01-13 13:58:54

At 11/27/18 03:58 PM, GeminiTaurus wrote: Hello, my name is Antoine JEAN, owner of Gemini Taurus, a indie game dev studio and I need a voice actor for my newest game : A Totaly Normal Puzzle Game.

The game :

- A normal game

- Scrap Places

- The Game's Monologue

and that's it for now.

The voice actor:

You still doing this I know it’s 2 years later but might be worth a message