Be a Supporter!

Will Article 13 effect newgrounds?

  • 580 Views
  • 32 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Kolli40000xXx
Kolli40000xXx
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2017
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate

Now that article 13 came around, It will shut down websites like Youtube, Twitch, Facebook, and much more.

Will this website too will be shut down?

(When I mean "Shut Down" I mean be effected as in new policy that would completely kill fair use.)

DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Will Article 13 effect newgrounds? 2018-11-26 06:40:59 Reply

At 11/25/18 11:22 PM, Kolli40000xXx wrote: Now that article 13 came around, It will shut down websites like Youtube, Twitch, Facebook, and much more.

Will this website too will be shut down?

(When I mean "Shut Down" I mean be effected as in new policy that would completely kill fair use.)

No, because fair use does not and has never applied to Newgrounds. Most of what is now becoming mandated, we have done on principle for ages.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Programmer
Response to Will Article 13 effect newgrounds? 2018-11-26 08:53:05 Reply

It shouldn't matter as newgrounds has no physical pressence in the EU because its solely based in the US, so 8f the EU has problems with Newgrounds Tom can tell the EU beuracrats to get fucked cuz Murica!


ACM | CNET | TOM'S HARDWAREI JOIN THE NRA TODAY!
Pre-Criminal guilty of Thoughtcrime.

Sause
Sause
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate

Short answer, yes.

Medium answer, but we are already prepared for it

I’ve no longer been able to speak to a few friends in Europe over their political correctness laws and I simply don’t see an end in sight. While immigrants are making off with their children, Europe is policing the internet for mean words. It’s beyond parody.

TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Artist

At 11/26/18 09:14 AM, Sause wrote: I’ve no longer been able to speak to a few friends in Europe over their political correctness laws [...]
While immigrants are making off with their children

If you’re being serious, then you’ve only got yourself to blame for that.


BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Will Article 13 effect newgrounds? 2018-11-26 12:20:20 Reply

It’ll be a small hit to NG considering that NG’s audience is primarily in North America (specifically America) and the UK, who are trying to leave the EU, but losing customers is always going to hurt regardless of size or presence.

Regardless, I find the the EU laws to be absolutely absurd, and hypocritical at the same time. They sure love to preach how their society is better than us because of XYZ, but when I hear of things like Article 13, me thinks that the EU shouldn’t be throwing stones at glass houses, which is probably why hard right wing movements are gaining momentum there.


Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
Zornuzkull
Zornuzkull
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Movie Buff
Response to Will Article 13 effect newgrounds? 2018-11-26 12:39:06 Reply

its not gonna do shit... because VPN exists and it takes seconds to use one...
this was primarily brought in to attack US web giants like YouTube Facebook and twitter...
NG wont be effected because it doesnt rely on taking advantage of copywritten content...
all the stuff here is original...


All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation... Sig by Illicit...
나는 흑룡이다. 我是黑龙 ฉันเป็นมังกรดำ ഞാൻ കറുത്ത ഡ്രാഗൺ ആണ് tôi là con rồng đen ខ្ញុំជានាគខ្មៅ

BBS Signature
Zornuzkull
Zornuzkull
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Movie Buff
Response to Will Article 13 effect newgrounds? 2018-11-26 13:44:34 Reply

besides its not like companies like google haven't tweaked things to take advantage of international markets before...
*cough* China *cough* the idea that they are gonna cut off one of there most lucrative markets down to these rules is absolute bollocks...


All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation... Sig by Illicit...
나는 흑룡이다. 我是黑龙 ฉันเป็นมังกรดำ ഞാൻ കറുത്ത ഡ്രാഗൺ ആണ് tôi là con rồng đen ខ្ញុំជានាគខ្មៅ

BBS Signature
TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Artist
Response to Will Article 13 effect newgrounds? 2018-11-26 15:27:14 Reply

I’m deleting all of the dumb Rotherham posts.


BBS Signature
Zornuzkull
Zornuzkull
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Movie Buff
Response to Will Article 13 effect newgrounds? 2018-11-26 15:52:10 Reply

At 11/26/18 03:27 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: I’m deleting all of the dumb Rotherham posts.

well it wasn't exactly the appropriate thread for it...


All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation... Sig by Illicit...
나는 흑룡이다. 我是黑龙 ฉันเป็นมังกรดำ ഞാൻ കറുത്ത ഡ്രാഗൺ ആണ് tôi là con rồng đen ខ្ញុំជានាគខ្មៅ

BBS Signature
Art3misJinx
Art3misJinx
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 48
Melancholy
Response to Will Article 13 effect newgrounds? 2018-11-26 16:58:51 Reply

At 11/26/18 12:39 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: its not gonna do shit... because VPN exists and it takes seconds to use one...

The average internet user has no idea how to use vpns. If Newgrounds were to block people from the eu due to the new laws I'm sure they'd see a loss in traffic.


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet

BBS Signature
Art3misJinx
Art3misJinx
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 48
Melancholy

At 11/26/18 08:53 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: It shouldn't matter as newgrounds has no physical pressence in the EU because its solely based in the US, so 8f the EU has problems with Newgrounds Tom can tell the EU beuracrats to get fucked cuz Murica!

Pretty sure they still have to comply with eu laws if they want their site open to traffic from the eu.
There's a reason why so many websites started making changes to their sites due to the many new eu laws. Some even just outright block any traffic from the eu.


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet

BBS Signature
Zornuzkull
Zornuzkull
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Movie Buff
Response to Will Article 13 effect newgrounds? 2018-11-26 17:32:58 Reply

At 11/26/18 04:58 PM, Art3misJinx wrote:
At 11/26/18 12:39 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: its not gonna do shit... because VPN exists and it takes seconds to use one...
The average internet user has no idea how to use vpns. If Newgrounds were to block people from the eu due to the new laws I'm sure they'd see a loss in traffic.

now i know you are talking shit everyone knows using a VPN is as easy as downloading an app and pressing a button...
how do you think people got along after the supposed porn ban in the UK?


All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation... Sig by Illicit...
나는 흑룡이다. 我是黑龙 ฉันเป็นมังกรดำ ഞാൻ കറുത്ത ഡ്രാഗൺ ആണ് tôi là con rồng đen ខ្ញុំជានាគខ្មៅ

BBS Signature
TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Artist
Response to Will Article 13 effect newgrounds? 2018-11-26 18:37:48 Reply

At 11/26/18 05:32 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 11/26/18 04:58 PM, Art3misJinx wrote:
At 11/26/18 12:39 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: its not gonna do shit... because VPN exists and it takes seconds to use one...
The average internet user has no idea how to use vpns. If Newgrounds were to block people from the eu due to the new laws I'm sure they'd see a loss in traffic.
now i know you are talking shit everyone knows using a VPN is as easy as downloading an app and pressing a button...
how do you think people got along after the supposed porn ban in the UK?

I think it’s going to be exactly like the porn ban - either impossible to enforce, or managed heavy-handedly.

The VPN arguments sounds like a retaliation by the EU audience against actions by YouTube, rather than the EU parliament. Not that YouTube would block off the EU.

Part of my dislike with the article 13 discussions is that it’s kinda like the Brexit arguments before Brexit - it’s all supposition. Some of the stuff people say is highly exaggerated, but can’t be disproven as it hasn’t happened.


BBS Signature
Art3misJinx
Art3misJinx
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 48
Melancholy
Response to Will Article 13 effect newgrounds? 2018-11-26 18:38:27 Reply

At 11/26/18 05:32 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 11/26/18 04:58 PM, Art3misJinx wrote:
At 11/26/18 12:39 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: its not gonna do shit... because VPN exists and it takes seconds to use one...
The average internet user has no idea how to use vpns. If Newgrounds were to block people from the eu due to the new laws I'm sure they'd see a loss in traffic.
now i know you are talking shit everyone knows using a VPN is as easy as downloading an app and pressing a button...
how do you think people got along after the supposed porn ban in the UK?

No, the pc user with slightly above average knowledge of computers knows that. But do you really think they make up the majority of internet users? Because they don't. The average internet user would look at you with a blank stare in their eye if you mention vpn. Not to mention that I doubt the majority would actually bother with getting a vpn and would instead opt for an alternative site that did not require a vpn.


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet

BBS Signature
Zornuzkull
Zornuzkull
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Movie Buff
Response to Will Article 13 effect newgrounds? 2018-11-26 18:50:03 Reply

At 11/26/18 06:38 PM, Art3misJinx wrote: No, the pc user with slightly above average knowledge of computers knows that. But do you really think they make up the majority of internet users? Because they don't. The average internet user would look at you with a blank stare in their eye if you mention vpn. Not to mention that I doubt the majority would actually bother with getting a vpn and would instead opt for an alternative site that did not require a vpn.

lol any numpty with a smartphone can use one... its literally as easy as downloading an app and pressing a button like i said before you dont need an above average level of knowledge just go to any app store and type in free VPN and wow look problem solved... and if this does result in all the big companies basically fucking themselves out of the European market place and blocking users in Europe which it wont... folks can just download an application if they so choose...
any kid who has attempted to access NG in school will know how to use a VPN or a proxy site your talking about it like its some unassailable knowledge thats a secret to the common folk when everyone who wanted to show there mates a flash cartoon in school has done it...


All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation... Sig by Illicit...
나는 흑룡이다. 我是黑龙 ฉันเป็นมังกรดำ ഞാൻ കറുത്ത ഡ്രാഗൺ ആണ് tôi là con rồng đen ខ្ញុំជានាគខ្មៅ

BBS Signature
Zornuzkull
Zornuzkull
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Movie Buff
Response to Will Article 13 effect newgrounds? 2018-11-26 18:56:44 Reply

At 11/26/18 06:37 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Part of my dislike with the article 13 discussions is that it’s kinda like the Brexit arguments before Brexit - it’s all supposition. Some of the stuff people say is highly exaggerated, but can’t be disproven as it hasn’t happened.

i dont like it and i was ardently opposed to article 13... but if its coming... VPN is a good work around...
i see this as just a stick to slap the big US tech firms with... i have a feeling its probably gonna get watered down a lot...
by the time they attempt to implement it because like you said its impossible to enforce...
the end user wont be affected at all by this...


All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation... Sig by Illicit...
나는 흑룡이다. 我是黑龙 ฉันเป็นมังกรดำ ഞാൻ കറുത്ത ഡ്രാഗൺ ആണ് tôi là con rồng đen ខ្ញុំជានាគខ្មៅ

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Programmer

At 11/26/18 05:03 PM, Art3misJinx wrote:
Pretty sure they still have to comply with eu laws if they want their site open to traffic from the eu.
There's a reason why so many websites started making changes to their sites due to the many new eu laws. Some even just outright block any traffic from the eu.

Nope the EU will issue a EU member wide ban at the domain level l on the offending site which can easily be bypassed by a VPN because the EU is ran by a bunch autistic fuckwits


ACM | CNET | TOM'S HARDWAREI JOIN THE NRA TODAY!
Pre-Criminal guilty of Thoughtcrime.

Gimel
Gimel
  • Member since: Sep. 20, 2018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Programmer
Response to Will Article 13 effect newgrounds? 2018-11-26 22:47:15 Reply

Very little. But I still think the whole article 13 is a dumb rule enforced by a bunch of geezers that don't actually understand the impact they would be having.


Tempus Edax Rerum

BBS Signature
aidannibbles
aidannibbles
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Animator

Article 13 would probally effect Newgrounds because some content on newgrounds are copyright.

It is very sad.

Why must the "EU" do this?

Bye.

Art3misJinx
Art3misJinx
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 48
Melancholy
Response to Will Article 13 effect newgrounds? 2018-11-27 04:07:23 Reply

At 11/26/18 07:52 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 11/26/18 05:03 PM, Art3misJinx wrote:
Pretty sure they still have to comply with eu laws if they want their site open to traffic from the eu.
There's a reason why so many websites started making changes to their sites due to the many new eu laws. Some even just outright block any traffic from the eu.
Nope the EU will issue a EU member wide ban at the domain level l on the offending site which can easily be bypassed by a VPN because the EU is ran by a bunch autistic fuckwits

So what you're saying is that the eu will block all offending sites from being accessed by people from europe? So in other words sites will have to comply with eu rules if they want traffic from europe? Which is exactly what I said?

At 11/26/18 06:50 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: lol any numpty with a smartphone can use one... its literally as easy as downloading an app and pressing a button like i said before you dont need an above average level of knowledge just go to any app store and type in free VPN and wow look problem solved

You greatly overestimate the average internet users knowledge of things, not to mention their laziness with things like that.


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet

BBS Signature
Zornuzkull
Zornuzkull
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Movie Buff

At 11/27/18 04:07 AM, Art3misJinx wrote:
At 11/26/18 06:50 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: lol any numpty with a smartphone can use one... its literally as easy as downloading an app and pressing a button like i said before you dont need an above average level of knowledge just go to any app store and type in free VPN and wow look problem solved
You greatly overestimate the average internet users knowledge of things, not to mention their laziness with things like that.

ok lets say hypothetically the vast majority of internet users are mewling cabbages like you are implying and have never heard of a VPN or a proxy despite it being included in many browsers and pretty much recommended by everyone in regards to internet security... if for example all of the big US social media platforms decide to block the entire european continents users... how quickly do you think it will be before they open a search engine look for a work around and download a VPN id give it 5 minutes? 10 minutes maybe before they come across a website telling them exactly what application to download? its not a question of intelligence or knowledge its simply the fact that VPN are incredibly easy to find and easy to use...


All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation... Sig by Illicit...
나는 흑룡이다. 我是黑龙 ฉันเป็นมังกรดำ ഞാൻ കറുത്ത ഡ്രാഗൺ ആണ് tôi là con rồng đen ខ្ញុំជានាគខ្មៅ

BBS Signature
DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Will Article 13 effect newgrounds? 2018-11-27 06:00:00 Reply

At 11/27/18 02:54 AM, aidannibbles wrote: Article 13 would probally effect Newgrounds because some content on newgrounds are copyright.

It is very sad.

Why must the "EU" do this?

Bye.

If the copyright does not belong to the uploader, the thing is removed. That's how Newgrounds has always worked. If anything, this gives us a chance to dance on the others' graves.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
Art3misJinx
Art3misJinx
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 48
Melancholy

At 11/27/18 05:12 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: ok lets say hypothetically the vast majority of internet users are mewling cabbages like you are implying

You should try and work in the it support field for a few weeks. You sound like you'd have your mind blown by how some end users are.

and have never heard of a VPN or a proxy despite it being included in many browsers

Feature being included in software =/= every user of software knows of feature

and pretty much recommended by everyone in regards to internet security...

That doesn't mean anything. People have been recommended using really long easily memorable passwords, instead of shorter words with random characters and numbers instead of letters for years. As well as using a different passwords for all sites.
Yet we still see many users using random characters and numbers in their password and using the same password for most of their sites.

if for example all of the big US social media platforms decide to block the entire european continents users... how quickly do you think it will be before they open a search engine look for a work around and download a VPN id give it 5 minutes? 10 minutes maybe before they come across a website telling them exactly what application to download? its not a question of intelligence or knowledge its simply the fact that VPN are incredibly easy to find and easy to use...

Yeah it's easy and fast to you, because you know about computers. But to 45 year old Benny who only uses the internet to check his bank and talk on facebook, not so much. Not to mention that people are lazy. They don't want to sit around for 5 minutes for a vpn to download and set it up. There's a reason why 40% of users leave if your site doesn't load in 3 seconds, but you think they want to sit around setting up a vpn for 5-10 minutes to get to a site? Not to mention that most free vpns are slow or has a traffic cap.
We've had ban on websites where I live, the ban could be worked around by changing your dns. It took maybe 2 minutes. But did people bother setting it up? No. Sure a few users who really liked the site did, but others just moved to a similar site that offered the same stuff without requiring to change your dns.
I'd be really surprised if it's not the same thing here.
Another example is a few years ago with vpns and netflix, the things available on my local netflix was not that great. Friends and close family didn't bother with setting up a vpn to be able to watch american netflix, the response was often "that sounds illegal/immoral", "that's too much work", "I'd rather use something else".

But honestly, it doesn't matter much whether or not users will bother with setting up vpns. Because I doubt big social media sites will want to block people from europe. It's a lot of traffic, and I doubt the cost of abiding by the laws is so high that it's worth saying goodbye to the traffic.

At 11/27/18 06:00 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: If the copyright does not belong to the uploader, the thing is removed. That's how Newgrounds has always worked. If anything, this gives us a chance to dance on the others' graves.

Whose grave would we dance on though?
The only sites that I could see being affected that fills a certain market that Newgrounds could also fill are either youtube, deviantart, or soundcloud. Which already remove copyrighted content. Though not sure about soundcloud though, as I don't use that site at all.


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet

BBS Signature
Zornuzkull
Zornuzkull
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Movie Buff
Response to Will Article 13 effect newgrounds? 2018-11-27 11:56:30 Reply

At 11/27/18 07:42 AM, Art3misJinx wrote:
if for example all of the big US social media platforms decide to block the entire european continents users... how quickly do you think it will be before they open a search engine look for a work around and download a VPN id give it 5 minutes? 10 minutes maybe before they come across a website telling them exactly what application to download? its not a question of intelligence or knowledge its simply the fact that VPN are incredibly easy to find and easy to use...
Yeah it's easy and fast to you, because you know about computers. But to 45 year old Benny who only uses the internet to check his bank and talk on facebook, not so much. Not to mention that people are lazy. They don't want to sit around for 5 minutes for a vpn to download and set it up. There's a reason why 40% of users leave if your site doesn't load in 3 seconds, but you think they want to sit around setting up a vpn for 5-10 minutes to get to a site? Not to mention that most free vpns are slow or has a traffic cap.
We've had ban on websites where I live, the ban could be worked around by changing your dns. It took maybe 2 minutes. But did people bother setting it up? No. Sure a few users who really liked the site did, but others just moved to a similar site that offered the same stuff without requiring to change your dns.
I'd be really surprised if it's not the same thing here.
Another example is a few years ago with vpns and netflix, the things available on my local netflix was not that great. Friends and close family didn't bother with setting up a vpn to be able to watch american netflix, the response was often "that sounds illegal/immoral", "that's too much work", "I'd rather use something else".

so basically you've been jaded by your experiences in customer service... do you know what they did when they were done on the phone with you? they were calling a relative about what to do next... and to be fair you would be getting all the less educated callers because thats what customer service is for... if you are incapable of carrying out a simple search online then yeah you will probably struggle in this hypothetical situation..
but that doesnt mean the people you have talked to makes up the vast majority of internet users...


But honestly, it doesn't matter much whether or not users will bother with setting up vpns. Because I doubt big social media sites will want to block people from europe. It's a lot of traffic, and I doubt the cost of abiding by the laws is so high that it's worth saying goodbye to the traffic.

well thanks for that massive jerk around now iv felt the same experience your customers probably get...
no wonder your probably gonna be replaced by a robot...


All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation... Sig by Illicit...
나는 흑룡이다. 我是黑龙 ฉันเป็นมังกรดำ ഞാൻ കറുത്ത ഡ്രാഗൺ ആണ് tôi là con rồng đen ខ្ញុំជានាគខ្មៅ

BBS Signature
Art3misJinx
Art3misJinx
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 48
Melancholy

At 11/27/18 11:56 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: so basically you've been jaded by your experiences in customer service...

Not really.

do you know what they did when they were done on the phone with you? they were calling a relative about what to do next...

Why do you assume that when you don't even know how or what I provided support for? Fyi, we rarely let the customer go until the problem was solved unless we were doing something that required the machine to just stand idly by while it was working in the background.

and to be fair you would be getting all the less educated callers because thats what customer service is for...

For sure.

if you are incapable of carrying out a simple search online then yeah you will probably struggle in this hypothetical situation..

Lol what?

but that doesnt mean the people you have talked to makes up the vast majority of internet users...

I never said that. I brought up that you should try working in tech support since you seem to be under the impression everyone is a computer expert.

well thanks for that massive jerk around now iv felt the same experience your customers probably get...
no wonder your probably gonna be replaced by a robot...

Well thanks for entirely missing my point and instead focusing on my previous work as a tech support, which has no correlation to the actual topic at hand, as well as being a jerk about it.

Not to mention you just skipping happily skipping over my points that countered your argument. You're starting to make me think you're just talking out of your ass at this point.


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet

BBS Signature
Zornuzkull
Zornuzkull
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Movie Buff
Response to Will Article 13 effect newgrounds? 2018-11-27 14:02:01 Reply

At 11/27/18 01:55 PM, Art3misJinx wrote: Well thanks for entirely missing my point and instead focusing on my previous work as a tech support, which has no correlation to the actual topic at hand, as well as being a jerk about it.

Not to mention you just skipping happily skipping over my points that countered your argument. You're starting to make me think you're just talking out of your ass at this point.

what points? a guy who only uses facebook and checks his bank details online will only want to access facebook and check his banking online... if he is incapable of finding a fucking VPN on a search engine he is also probably incapable of finding another social media site to get his friends to go on... if someone wants to do something online they will find a way...
with or without your help as insufficient as it is...


All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation... Sig by Illicit...
나는 흑룡이다. 我是黑龙 ฉันเป็นมังกรดำ ഞാൻ കറുത്ത ഡ്രാഗൺ ആണ് tôi là con rồng đen ខ្ញុំជានាគខ្មៅ

BBS Signature
Art3misJinx
Art3misJinx
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 48
Melancholy
Response to Will Article 13 effect newgrounds? 2018-11-27 14:06:06 Reply

At 11/27/18 02:02 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: with or without your help as insufficient as it is...

"I can't keep up a discussion so I'm just gonna insult you" -Zornuzkull


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet

BBS Signature
Zornuzkull
Zornuzkull
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Movie Buff

At 11/27/18 02:06 PM, Art3misJinx wrote:
At 11/27/18 02:02 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: with or without your help as insufficient as it is...
"I can't keep up a discussion so I'm just gonna insult you" -Zornuzkull

is this the part where you relies your entire argument rests on anecdotal evidence and has no real evidence in which to back it up?


All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation... Sig by Illicit...
나는 흑룡이다. 我是黑龙 ฉันเป็นมังกรดำ ഞാൻ കറുത്ത ഡ്രാഗൺ ആണ് tôi là con rồng đen ខ្ញុំជានាគខ្មៅ

BBS Signature
Art3misJinx
Art3misJinx
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 48
Melancholy

At 11/27/18 02:08 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 11/27/18 02:06 PM, Art3misJinx wrote:
At 11/27/18 02:02 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: with or without your help as insufficient as it is...
"I can't keep up a discussion so I'm just gonna insult you" -Zornuzkull
is this the part where you relies your entire argument rests on anecdotal evidence and has no real evidence in which to back it up?

If you want to bring that up, then neither have you.

But honestly there's no need for us to discuss this any further. You're too stubborn and ignorant about it to admit you might be wrong. I don't blame you, I'd be the same if I was in your shoes, and we've strayed entirely from what the topic was originally about.


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet

BBS Signature