00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking to expand team

241 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking to expand team 2018-11-18 02:18:15

Before you read further this is non funded. I have a few friends on board helping me with the core mechanics and would like to see if anybody would like to join and help me get this project really going.

So basically, I have a MOBA I am working on and have already came up with most of the lore (but that part really isnt important until later on), have about 20 to 30 characters created at the time of posting this. That is the part i had my friends helping me with. One is pretty friendly with some pro smite players and is super knowledgeable at the game period. And the other is actually actively in a pro team for smite himself. What I would need is those looking to get on board and help with the programming aspect and maybe if im lucky, the sound portion as well. Whatever it is you feel you would like to help with and get some experience in at the same time, dont be shy to let me know. this also includes any artist for character design as well as 3d modelers

I have a discord server up to discuss this project. I have at the moment recruited a concept artist so i still do need any one who would love to help with the others.