00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

In the end....

788 Views | 27 Replies

In the end.... 2018-11-11 06:20:48

Promise me we will be here at the end. The end of Newgrounds or the world, depending on which one ends first. We will be here, and we will party until the last moment and go out in a blaze of glory, parting our lips to say one final "Newgrounds rocks!"
No takebacks.

"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

Name sig by Decky, Gods sig by Jackho

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-11 06:37:07

It doesn't even matter

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-11 06:44:28

At 11/11/18 06:37 AM, YellowisCOOL wrote: It doesn't even matter

What doesn't matter? Anything? Oh god....what is the meaning of Newgrounds!?

"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-11 07:20:13

At 11/11/18 07:13 AM, Jotaro97 wrote:
I PUT MY TRUST
IN
YOU

Do you promise to fulfill the...promise?

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-11 07:48:54

Yes it does. What the hell are you talking about?

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-11 08:03:42

Soon the internet will die, and so will newgrounds.

You got dat?

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-11 08:28:46

At 11/11/18 08:03 AM, Zophar wrote: Soon the internet will die, and so will newgrounds.

Then we shall be there to witness it! But y u think the internet gon' die?

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-11 08:34:30

At 11/11/18 08:28 AM, TheReviewTrickster wrote:
At 11/11/18 08:03 AM, Zophar wrote: Soon the internet will die, and so will newgrounds.

Because either the world will fall, or something that replaces the internet comes out.

You got dat?

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-11 08:35:10

At 11/11/18 08:34 AM, Zophar wrote:
At 11/11/18 08:28 AM, TheReviewTrickster wrote:
Because either the world will fall, or something that replaces the internet comes out.

Yes. So it must be.

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-11 08:36:23

Well it will depend on what certain events that would happen or couldn't happen yet. But everything will come to an end eventually, just not in our life times. But who knows? I wouldn't know for sure.

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-11 08:39:51

At 11/11/18 08:36 AM, StickmanMarkinson wrote: Well it will depend on what certain events that would happen or couldn't happen yet. But everything will come to an end eventually, just not in our life times. But who knows? I wouldn't know for sure.

Of course, it is possible that Newgrounds will prosper beyond our natural life-times. But I believe in the event of that, Tom would cryogenically freeze us so we can be there at the end

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-11 09:01:45

At 11/11/18 08:39 AM, TheReviewTrickster wrote:
At 11/11/18 08:36 AM, StickmanMarkinson wrote: Well it will depend on what certain events that would happen or couldn't happen yet. But everything will come to an end eventually, just not in our life times. But who knows? I wouldn't know for sure.
Of course, it is possible that Newgrounds will prosper beyond our natural life-times. But I believe in the event of that, Tom would cryogenically freeze us so we can be there at the end

I wouldn't know anything about NG's fate for about 5 decades into the future. Again, I wouldn't know anything that might happen. I guess we should all enjoy it, while we still can.

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-11 09:03:17

Impossible. We will all die, but Newgrounds will remain.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-11 09:26:06

At 11/11/18 09:03 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: Impossible. We will all die, but Newgrounds will remain.

Then we must get the world to end before we die.

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-11 09:44:49

My first thought as well, I aint even gonna lie

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-11 09:45:52

At 11/11/18 06:20 AM, TheReviewTrickster wrote: Promise me we will be here at the end. The end of Newgrounds or the world, depending on which one ends first. We will be here, and we will party until the last moment and go out in a blaze of glory, parting our lips to say one final "Newgrounds rocks!"
No takebacks.

I plan to ban someone at the exact moment that I die, in hopes that I can haunt this website, and maybe even haunt the entire internet.

I always have newgrounds pulled up on my phone any time I am in the hospital, just in case.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-12 06:22:16

At 11/11/18 09:26 AM, TheReviewTrickster wrote:
At 11/11/18 09:03 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: Impossible. We will all die, but Newgrounds will remain.

I'm trying.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-12 08:29:56

At 11/12/18 06:22 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 11/11/18 09:26 AM, TheReviewTrickster wrote:
I'm trying.

Believe in yourself!

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-12 08:33:48 (edited 2018-11-12 08:34:26)

At 11/11/18 09:45 AM, SevenSeize wrote:
At 11/11/18 06:20 AM, TheReviewTrickster wrote: Promise me we will be here at the end. The end of Newgrounds or the world, depending on which one ends first. We will be here, and we will party until the last moment and go out in a blaze of glory, parting our lips to say one final "Newgrounds rocks!"
No takebacks.
I plan to ban someone at the exact moment that I die, in hopes that I can haunt this website, and maybe even haunt the entire internet.

I always have newgrounds pulled up on my phone any time I am in the hospital, just in case.

I am being completely serious right now, please do that. It's like the greatest way to go out (assuming you also put on some kick-ass tunes while you're dying). Have you instructed anyone to notify people of your death and explain the ban? And also, will you givv away your NG account once you die, so someone else can continue your legacy?

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-12 08:39:02

At 11/12/18 08:33 AM, TheReviewTrickster wrote:
I am being completely serious right now, please do that. It's like the greatest way to go out (assuming you also put on some kick-ass tunes while you're dying). Have you instructed anyone to notify people of your death and explain the ban? And also, will you givv away your NG account once you die, so someone else can continue your legacy?

My NG password is on a post it note on my computer monitor. Anyone who comes to my funeral irl is expected to write it down and continue my shenanigans after my death.

I have 2 official people who have promised to do this for me when I die.

1 is @cast

2 is @beheadedbymuslims but it was yeeeeaaarrrssss ago when I discussed this with him so he may not remember

Plenty of people on here know me irl so if I really die , you guys will know and can promptly celebrate.

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-12 18:36:49

I'd probably miss it

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-12 20:46:27

At 11/12/18 08:39 AM, SevenSeize wrote: 2 is @beheadedbymuslims but it was yeeeeaaarrrssss ago when I discussed this with him so he may not remember

SUMMONED

ONCE HER POSTS BECOME INCOHERENT MESSES YOU WILL KNOW THE KING HAS TAKEN OVER

BOLD OF YOU TO ENTRUST ME WITH SUCH RESPONSIBILITY WHEN I WAS 14

IRONICALLY I AM EVEN LESS EQUIPPED NOW THAN I WAS THEN

gaydemocrat: i just found a seed in my dope

gaydemocrat: this is a fucking outrage

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-12 21:48:00

At 11/12/18 08:46 PM, beheadedbymuslims wrote:
At 11/12/18 08:39 AM, SevenSeize wrote: 2 is @beheadedbymuslims but it was yeeeeaaarrrssss ago when I discussed this with him so he may not remember
SUMMONED

Well I'm in the hospital right now as we speak.

So far so good

But ya know

BE READY TO DO THIS FOR ME

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-13 00:55:42

At 11/12/18 09:48 PM, SevenSeize wrote:
At 11/12/18 08:46 PM, beheadedbymuslims wrote:
SUMMONED

Well I'm in the hospital right now as we speak.

So far so good

But ya know

BE READY TO DO THIS FOR ME

OH GOD THIS IS TOO SUDDEN

POSTPONE THE DEATH I KINDA GOTTA PREPARE NOW

FINALLY I GET TO BAN GORYBLIZZARD INTO OBLIVION

holy fuck are you okay tho

gaydemocrat: i just found a seed in my dope

gaydemocrat: this is a fucking outrage

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-13 01:33:51

I promise. But I don't promise to fulfill.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-13 06:25:25

At 11/11/18 06:44 AM, TheReviewTrickster wrote:
What doesn't matter? Anything? Oh god....what is the meaning of Newgrounds!?

I expected linkin park when I walked in here. Two Thumbs Down.

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-13 06:55:45

@YellowisCOOL @Jotaro97 @SevenSeize @Quisty @belthagor

Fine, I won't pretend I didn't expect it too, so here's a lame attempt at a remedy.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to In the end.... 2018-11-13 10:20:33

At 11/13/18 10:16 AM, REBUILD13 wrote:
At 11/11/18 07:48 AM, skitzmusic wrote:
Yes it does. What the hell are you talking about?
It's a song joke though... I don't know if you or I just got wooooshed...

It's my topic so I got wooshed int oblivion. How did it not occur to me that he was referencing the title and that it was probably a song???

BBS Signature