00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

First games you remember getting?

5,030 Views | 69 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-02-28 16:22:50

I was born in 2002, i mentioned this for context. but when i was born my brother already had a pretty large amount of games but none of them were new, they were all from the n64 era and down but i do remember getting a ps2 when i was

4-6. But the first game i remember getting is a tmnt fighting game but thats tje first game i remeber getting and i played it a lot and now its gone and idk if ill ever find it but oh well

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-03-01 08:25:45

The first game I got was LEGO Batman on the PSP. I mostly remember it because for a while I only ever saw the first two levels due to the fact that I didn't have a memory card.

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-03-03 04:36:45

I think it was Metroid. God I loved that soundtrack.

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-03-04 00:52:38

Ocarina of Time 64, I remember getting lost in Kokiri Forest for a long while.

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-03-04 17:43:08

The first game I remember getting was Call of Duty

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-03-05 12:49:41

Yoshi Island is my first video game I ever owned.iu_11186_7317735.jpg

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-03-07 17:24:13

Duudeeeee first game I remember getting was Battlestar Galactica for my Playstation 2 ! We're now on the Playstation 4 it has definitely been a long time !

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-03-08 06:31:51

I remember going to EB Games with my dad to get the GBA and Rayman 3, as well as Jet Set Radio Future on Xbox. Idk why I gravitated toward those games but I'm thankful I did, good fuckin shit

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-03-08 09:26:50

MARIO KART WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

He went all night, arguing to strangers unknown,

"You're wrong, I'm right, It's all you know!"

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-03-13 12:10:30

PlayStation 2:

• Jak & Daxter 2
  • Rachet and Clank games

All I can really remember. I've played a lot of violent games :P

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-03-13 15:35:03

Chuzzle Deluxe on PC, was my first game to have IIRC. I got my cousin's GameCube though (and had to share it with my brother, which was a mixed experience) and we had Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Party 6, Luigis Mansion, Mario Baseball, for it... it was a lot of fun.

BBS Signature

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-03-14 06:25:18

The first game I got for myself was Pokémon Silver.

Pokémon Crystal already came out but I wanted Silver. No idea why.

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-03-15 16:46:03

ATV Offroad Fury for the PS2.

BBS Signature

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-03-18 08:46:53

tamagochi

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-03-18 10:14:54

Well I remembered on what I got back in 2003, I had my first two PS2 games. ATV Offroad Fury and Test Drive Off-Road: Wide Open. I remembered at times I wouldn't stop playing with my PS2. It was the first console that got me to enter the gaming world. Back when you actually payed full price for the game just to play the game and nothing else. Having fun and fooling around is what I did.

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-03-22 04:43:51

Oh, I've remember this day, I was 6 tears old and my father bring me Dendy 8 bit with the cartridge 999 games in 1 ))) and 1st game was tanks

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-04-06 17:46:35

First games I remember playing were on the Amiga. Some maze/spelling game, a spaceship you had to fly through tunnels, Dizzy, Golden Axe, HeroQuest (we were terrified of), Zool (I have a stupid amount of nostalgia for what was basically a Chuppa Chups ad).

First game I remember buying was Pokemon Red.

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-04-08 13:16:03

I was about 6 when my folks got me and my brother a Gamecube. It was already late into it's life and we wouldn't have it long before the Wii came out, which we snatched up when it was new and hard to find. The first games I owned for the GC were the Sonic Mega Collection and Spongebob: Creature from The Krusty Krab. The former was a great collection of games, but all of them were way to hard for me at the time. I finally got around to beating Sonic 2 and 3 recently. The ladder was one fever dream of a game. I enjoyed it at the time, I think.

Banner by @MigMoog

BBS Signature

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-04-09 21:12:59

Sonic 2 because it was a pack-in with the Genesis

Also Mickey Mouse and the Castle of Illusion

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-04-21 00:20:29

When discussing first games played, that goes to Frogger. But when discussing games I personally obtained for myself, it was either Super Mario Advance on GBA or Mega Man X5. Oh yeah, I may have gotten Plucky's Big Adventure with Mega Man... well it was first games I picked out.

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-08-16 17:38:46

I was born into a house of videogames but the first one I remember begging for was Princess Tomato In The Salad Kingdom. It is still my all time favorite game.

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-08-17 22:02:46

The first game I ever played was King's Quest 1 on an old IBM at my dad's old church.

Really had an impact on me

I'm Del Rio

I like to draw comics and stuff

My Art Thread

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-08-19 09:43:42

Some kid out there is gonna have his first videogame experience be Death Stranding. I wanna know how he turns out.

Alexa remind me of this thread in 15 years.

instagram.com/five_mile_smile

BBS Signature

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-08-20 10:28:42

I remember a lego game where you hopped around and collected bricks and 3D simpsons game, those were the days

Tired of the grind? Did you knew you can buy OSRS gold fast and easy? No? Well now you do! Get yours and forget all your troubles!

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-08-22 07:25:22

That was, like 2006, parents bought me PlayStation 1 with Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed, The Dukes of Hazard, Lara Croft: Chronicles and 103 Dalmatians...

Oh man, that was awesome times!

Playing from task till down on old TV together with friends in these 4 games - we never got bored!

My personal golden era for sure...

(i still hate that QTE with Cook in Lara Croft, hundreds and thousands of retries)

I consider myself lucky - my PC is literally "potato", but internet connection is good enough for any type of flash games

That my fate, i guess

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-08-22 11:43:30

Growing up my parents didn’t really approve of video games. I remember first playing Minecraft for the first when it first came out. I saw kids at camp playing it so I asked my mom and dad if I could get it and they were okay with it. I’m not really into video games none the less.

You got dat?

BBS Signature

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-08-23 23:40:01

Gundam: The Battle Master was the very first game I got along with Cool Boarders and Nanotek Warrior when I first got the Playstation. Klonoa: Door to Phantomile was the first pirated game I got for it along with Independence Day.

That was about 21 years ago. Damn...

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-08-25 12:14:42

Pokemon blue for the game boy and I've been playing pokemon games ever since.

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-08-26 00:16:04

I vaguely remember when my brother and I got a copy of Diddy Kong Racing around the time I was in preschool. Still have it to this day!

BBS Signature

Response to First games you remember getting? 2019-08-26 18:03:32

Legend of Zelda for the gamecube. Although I was never allowed to play it for a while and was locked away because it was 'violent'.

Tempus Edax Rerum

BBS Signature