00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NisoXD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway!

17,558 Views | 154 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 10:50:07

At 6/30/04 10:40 AM, SenorFrog wrote:
At 6/30/04 10:29 AM, Stereoflash wrote: Hey wade,do you accept canadian money?
he better, cuz thats what i sent him, ya im pretty sure he does, go to www.x-rates.com and on the left side click currency calculator to find out how much you would need

ok thx

BlueZombieClock is back.

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 10:51:45

he better, cuz thats what i sent him, ya im pretty sure he does, go to www.x-rates.com and on the left side click currency calculator to find out how much you would need

dam the w-calculator is hard to use,how much did u send him for a pack of how many?

BlueZombieClock is back.

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 10:54:54

At 6/29/04 05:16 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 6/29/04 04:30 PM, The_Enforcer wrote:
At 6/28/04 11:14 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Picture of the prize pack:
How come Jesus is black?
Because Beep Me Jesus is dark skinned, and the real Jesus was probably dark skinned.

I don't think so Wade. Middle Eastern definitely, but african? no.

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 11:01:01

Nope, we clearly state on the sticker ordering page US CASH ONLY. However, if you've already sent Canadian money I'll honor it. I guess my local bank could exchange it.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 11:05:16

cool thanks wade ur the best!

BlueZombieClock is back.

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 12:14:13

At 6/30/04 11:01 AM, WadeFulp wrote:
Nope, we clearly state on the sticker ordering page US CASH ONLY. However, if you've already sent Canadian money I'll honor it. I guess my local bank could exchange it.

oh shit, i already sent it, but thank you so much, and for the thing, did you read it yet wade!!! i need you to enter me with the peice of paper, because i forgot to put it in

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 13:07:46

At 6/30/04 12:14 PM, SenorFrog wrote:
oh shit, i already sent it, but thank you so much, and for the thing, did you read it yet wade!!! i need you to enter me with the peice of paper, because i forgot to put it in

I'll take care of it.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 13:08:44

At 6/30/04 01:07 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 6/30/04 12:14 PM, SenorFrog wrote:
I'll take care of it.

THANK YOU!!! i just sent the order yestersya, so it wont be there intil like a few days befroe the draw

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 13:31:36

can you enter if you live abroad?

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 14:06:26

At 6/30/04 01:31 PM, Joxa wrote: can you enter if you live abroad?

He didn't say anything about US only. He said you have to order stickers with US Money though. So I'm assuming the drawing is open to everyone. Including you....

I could surely die

If I only had some pie

Club-a-Club Club, son

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 14:17:30

At 6/29/04 12:10 AM, Steviefungi wrote: Hey you guys, stop wasting your time with stickers and make Pico 2!!!! When is it coming out?!?!?!??!?!?!?

n00bs eh. *tut*

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 16:41:46

At 6/30/04 04:07 PM, bartard wrote: ha ha what a pile of crap

dude! a black jesus action figure! im definitley ordering more stickers now. Im down to 4 anyway.

-Lord Viggo O'Reily Malachi Esquire III

I used to be relevant.

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 18:54:23

black jesus action figure?! No way! I always wanted one! I sent my order yesterday and want to know how long it is till we get the stickers and the credit to our account.

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 21:13:25

"Wow....Im dying to win that XXX sound track and some stickers from the worlds largest flashportal..." -_-

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 21:18:24

At 6/30/04 08:41 PM, BonusStageUnlocked wrote: Omg that's hilarious OMG BLANTANT ADVERTISING, meh whatever it takes to keep the site free

We don't profit from sticker sales. You'd think you'd know that by now, especially if you watched the toon that's linked to from the sticker page.

We just think it's cool to get NG stickers out to as many people as we can. That's why we sell them at our cost, so our fans can get as many as possible.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-06-30 21:26:26

At 6/30/04 09:18 PM, WadeFulp wrote::

We don't profit from sticker sales. You'd think you'd know that by now, especially if you watched the toon that's linked to from the sticker page.

We just think it's cool to get NG stickers out to as many people as we can. That's why we sell them at our cost, so our fans can get as many as possible.

But it is nice to give a 20 percent tip!

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-07-01 02:14:51

cool

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-07-01 06:14:45

Hello, friends... I was looking through the qualifications and all for the Sticker contest, and I noticed that no one here in AL has ordered stickers... Now, I've not been here long(8 months or so), but I've realized that these 'rednecks' love putting stickers on everything, but no one has ordered NG stickers?! Are these people more insane than the Union once thought they were?! I plan on fixing this problem... I'm gonna order as many stickers as my minimum-wage part time job will allow me too! And then I'm gonna kick everyone I know in the gonads and make them wear a sticker! Yeah! the lowly bastards...

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-07-01 10:01:02

At 6/28/04 11:14 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Picture of the prize pack:

WOOT great!
I hope I´ll win this cool prize.

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-07-01 11:32:44

Hey Wade I forget How Many stickers do I get with $1? LOL Because thats all I could afford to spend right now because my Cellphone bill was racked up $562.00 and Not Inclueding the Payments on my Car and Rent LOL But next week when Boss Pays Me I'll be sure to Buy More with $10.00 or Maybe $15.00 aww hell Just make it $20.00!! LOL

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-07-01 15:13:31

At 7/1/04 11:32 AM, Police_Lt_Mithaniel wrote: Hey Wade I forget How Many stickers do I get with $1?

Read the STICKER page and check the ordering chart.

As far as the other post about no orders from AL, I have a lot of orders that haven't made the map. The map became to time consuming and I stopped updating it.

Now if someone wants to make me a program that would have a database of all the zip codes and be able to plot sticker icons as I type in zip codes I could keep it updated. :P

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-07-01 15:14:08

Excuse me for saying, but I personally think that prize pack sucks, especially for how many users we have on NG. How about something worth it? Get a tad bit more creative.

You could increase the number of orders simply by throwing in a 20 dollar cd player, maybe containing a cd with a collection of old NG music (maybe a short voice recording of Tom congradulating the winner) or something and have Tom autograph that mother effer.

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-07-01 22:37:29

At 7/1/04 03:14 PM, XIII wrote: Excuse me for saying, but I personally think that prize pack sucks, especially for how many users we have on NG. How about something worth it? Get a tad bit more creative.

You could increase the number of orders simply by throwing in a 20 dollar cd player, maybe containing a cd with a collection of old NG music (maybe a short voice recording of Tom congradulating the winner) or something and have Tom autograph that mother effer.

Yeah, I know it's lame, but it's a bunch of stuff we got from companies that we were supposed to give out in give aways. So I figured I'd put something together. Don't worry, in the future we plan to give away bigger prizes, like XBOX's, etc, and it won't require ordering stickers. I know the prize pack isn't that great, but it's just for ordering stickers. We'll have grander prizes soon, we just have to do some upgrades to the hardware because when we bring out the big prizes we expect traffic to the site to explode.

My idea was everytime a user deposits their experience points they get entered in a monthly drawing. This would be done randomly by our system. So basically if there are 30 days in the month, you would have 30 chances to enter. This would create a big surge in new user sign ups, so we need to get our validation emails going out to 100% of the people who request them, and right now a lot of ISP are blocking our validation emails.

So don't worry, better contests are on the way, this is just a little something to do in the mean time. I'm probably going to sweeten the deal with an old school NG shirt. Black with the old blue logo. I'll see what sizes I have available and then make another front page post to remind people about the contest that may have missed my first post.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-07-02 18:02:53

Hey, you guys have to think, not every prize will always be worth winning... I think for ordering a few damned stickers, which most of us will do regardless of a prize, it's pretty good... think about the overall value here... it's got to be atleast $40.00, retail... and all for buying something you'd already buy anyway? Hell, I'd take tickets to see *NSync, if it's free... wouldn't use the tix, but I'd take them...

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-07-03 01:34:00

Jesus is black????

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-07-03 22:17:06

hell hey im gonna buy 20 bucks worth bitch you may look funny but i think your a cool dude

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-07-04 17:33:15

Awsome Right on

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-07-05 15:46:49

At 7/1/04 10:37 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
Don't worry, in the future we plan to give away bigger prizes, like XBOX's, etc,

GAMECUBES,NOT DAMN XBOXES

XBOX GOES TO HELL

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-07-05 21:26:04

Good point... GameCube's are much better... but how about NGC accesories instead?... Like, Idunno... GameBoy Player, new controllers, games, memory cards, bombs, whoops, did I say bombs? Sorry... uhm, maybe even GBA's. Yeah, I could use a new GameBoy...

Response to Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway! 2004-07-06 18:44:35

Dark_masta_not
4268 mapl st. regina sask canada
ENTER ME

Super NG Prize Pack Giveaway!