00:00
00:00

Madness Day Winners & Inktober

4,424 Views | 20 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Today is the deadline for our Basement Jam and NG Remix Contest!

The winners of those events are TBD but we have your Madness Day winners right now.

Top Five Movies, in no particular order, as selected by @Krinkels:

Best Game

Top Music

Top Art

Thank you everyone who participated! We're gonna sprinkle honorary Supporter Upgrades among some of the entrants, so they can browse NG ad-free and enjoy other perks.

Super Crown Art Contest

One week remains to enter our Bowsette / Super Crown Art Contest, where the winner will receive a Nintendo Switch!

Inktober

We will be featuring Inktober artists throughout the month; share your art here and preferably use both the "inktober" and "inktober2018" tags!

There are Official Inktober Prompts on Twitter but a lot of people make alt lists or do whatever they want.

We're preparing a small Inktober gift for a handful of artists, as a thank you for thinking of NG.

Doing octobit (pixel art) instead this month? We'll be looking for those too! Use the "octobit" and "octobit2018" tags.

Right now @koroboy is kicking off a Kaiju Marathon; it's all good when you're making stuff you enjoy making.

Madness Day Winners & Inktober

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Day Winners & Inktober 2018-10-01 16:08:58

Congratulations to all the winners!!!!

Awesome. Shame I didn't have time to enter this year, but definitely want to next year. I'm a bit curious though as to why the same musician has placed both 1st and 2nd, I wouldve tried to avoid that. In any case, grats to everyone, good submissions.

New Piercing Lazer album "The Other Side Chronicles" coming June 8th to Itunes, BandCamp, and other digital stores!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Day Winners & Inktober 2018-10-01 18:18:30

congrats to all winners!

you think that this punches and ki blasts have effect on me? if you don't know:im the ultimate fusion!

Response to Madness Day Winners & Inktober 2018-10-01 20:29:40

sweet stuuff congratz.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Day Winners & Inktober 2018-10-01 21:51:21

Great job for Madness Day. Congratulations to the winners.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Day Winners & Inktober 2018-10-02 06:32:28

Great, looks like October is going to be a good month.

Congrats to all the winners of Madness Day!

The Original Hip Cat

{Be Rational} {You've been...}

Congrats everyone!

Response to Madness Day Winners & Inktober 2018-10-02 10:52:58

At 10/1/18 03:55 PM, TomFulp wrote: Today is the deadline for our Basement Jam and NG Remix Contest!

The winners of those events are TBD but we have your Madness Day winners right now.

Thank you and congratulations :)

Response to Madness Day Winners & Inktober 2018-10-02 11:48:38

Congrats to the winners and good job to those who participate and runner up for the contest!

:)

Response to Madness Day Winners & Inktober 2018-10-02 13:42:07

Second place? Im shocked right now. Thank you so much and congrats all winners!

Response to Madness Day Winners & Inktober 2018-10-02 14:46:27

Congrats to all of the winners! Plenty of awesome and very unique Madness submissions this year, lots of people went the extra mile and tried very new things with it. Starting today I'm going to participate in Inktober, for the first time ever.

Response to Madness Day Winners & Inktober 2018-10-02 20:37:55

Hoo boy, I been inking all year! Guess I better start sharing it!

Super FTC!

It's terrible, but I'm trying to make it better.

Response to Madness Day Winners & Inktober 2018-10-02 20:46:00

Big congrats to the winners!

- CM154

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Day Winners & Inktober 2018-10-03 03:10:18

Congratulations! Always fun seeing some real high quality Madness movies.

Meet the Mayor.

Response to Madness Day Winners & Inktober 2018-10-03 15:11:00

Congrats to all the winners!
In case anyone missed it, here is a video essay I did talking about the history and legacy of Madness in honor of Madness Day 2018. Cheers everyone!

GAH!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Day Winners & Inktober 2018-10-04 14:29:44

Congrats to the winners! You all worked hard. If I'm being honest, I'm glad the movies aren't in order because I feel like Artifact is not 1st place material.
On a different note, inktober has been really cool so far! Lits of cool people participating in different ways. Oh, and let's not forget the spooky scary skeletons!

"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

Name sig by Decky, Gods sig by Jackho

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Day Winners & Inktober 2018-10-05 16:00:29

At 10/3/18 03:11 PM, Noodle wrote: In case anyone missed it, here is a video essay I did talking about the history and legacy of Madness in honor of Madness Day 2018. Cheers everyone!

That was a great Video essay. You did very well explaining the history and legacy. Nice job.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Day Winners & Inktober 2018-10-09 07:06:02

At 10/4/18 02:29 PM, Thereviewtrickster wrote: Congrats to the winners! You all worked hard. If I'm being honest, I'm glad the movies aren't in order because I feel like Artifact is not 1st place material.
On a different note, inktober has been really cool so far! Lits of cool people participating in different ways. Oh, and let's not forget the spooky scary skeletons!

It's not in order

Been catching up with a little streak of Madness marathon, and these were pretty awesome! Feels like the day's just getting bigger and bigger for each year. The island one was a definite favorite this year. Really nailed the atmosphere; took things to the next level.

Congrats to all, just a little bit late!

Check out the NRC / Hexa #54 (Jun)

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Day Winners & Inktober 2018-12-25 02:01:52

At 10/21/18 01:25 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: Been catching up with a little streak of Madness marathon, and these were pretty awesome! Feels like the day's just getting bigger and bigger for each year. Really nailed the atmosphere; took things to the next level.

I agree with you. There where plenty of great submissions this year. Can't wait to see what happens next year.

Congrats to all, just a little bit late!

It is always better to be late, than to never do it.

BBS Signature