00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Troll Wizards Voices Needed

820 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Troll Wizards Voices Needed 2018-09-25 19:22:17

I am beginning a web series of a children's fantasy animated series of the adventures of a little girl named Sylvie and her friend Mr. Wogglebug as they have many adventures in the Land of Genoma and the Enchanted Forest. I am in need of finding voices for a few of the main characters of the series.

The episodes are generally between 10 and 15 minutes in length. It typically takes me up to two weeks to complete an episode. I am looking for voice actors who can meet a deadline of up to a week to turn in their lines from when I give out the scripts. This is a no-pay project

The characters I need voices for are:

Troll Wizard Fashzam. He is a wise and quirky wizard who is a troll native to the land of Genoma. He has a high and squeaky voice that is charming and amusing but easy to understand and also very intelligent.

His audition line is: "I really like the use of this Crystal Ball"

Troll Wizard Sarhem: He is a wise and quirky wizard who is a troll descended from the land of Genoma. He has a charming and squeaky voice that sounds very wise and kind and eccentric.

His audition line is: "We cannot predict the future with any magic nor can we change it with magic."

The deadline is October 20th. Anyone who is interested must submit their auditions to my email address at rightdecis@aol.com.