00:00
00:00

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

This is a social thread game

641 Views | 37 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

To play enter a charecter can be any one up to 5 or 6 people can play I will show you map and its gonna be a fun story game and board game I will keep track of and make up the storrys that leave a question like mario party kinda of!!

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 15:15:16

This is gonna be my pawn! In order to join you have to post a character for pawn it can be any character
here is my charecter pawn womp toaad
I am player 1

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 15:27:14

TheGamechanger, is that you?

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Haha yeah, what a story Mark. I'm not sure how to play but if a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place. Anyways, this is my pawn. He am me hahaha.
Credit to whoever made this meme picture, which is apparently OptimusPrime91 on DeviantArt haha.

"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

Name sig by Decky, Gods sig by Jackho

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 15:37:33

At 8/28/18 03:32 PM, Thegamingtrickster wrote: Haha yeah, what a story Mark. I'm not sure how to play but if a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place. Anyways, this is my pawn. He am me hahaha.

Thanks for joining player two when we get 1 or 2 more people I will tag you and there names to let you know were about to start I am going to be rolling and keeping track of people each time ever player has had a roll it goes to a question with a story part of the game and if player answers correctly they can move foward two splaces but if they answer wrong they have to go back two spaces also you can have a chance to pick up cards to knock players back or to move you foward

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 15:44:39

Okay. Sure I'll play. This is my pawn.

You got dat?

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 15:50:24

Yeah, ok, I'll go along and play. This is my pawn.

The Original Hip Cat

{Be Rational} {You've been...}

I'm in. This is my pawn:

Click sig for smexy times. Must be over 18. NSFW!

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 16:21:56

At 8/28/18 03:44 PM, Zophar wrote: Okay. Sure I'll play. This is my pawn.

Great player 3 has joined just one more than we can start the game

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 16:34:48

At 8/28/18 04:21 PM, RedeyestheSecound wrote:

@belthagor @Xuvero @Zophar @Thegamingtrickster you four have entered the game Ok please choose your board pawn now and color for extra soilders if got any cause you can get killed in this game and have to start back unless your soilder is on the field so pawns are ( Shoe, Ship, Helicopter, Horse) and colors to choose from are pink,red,teal,brown,green or yellow)

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 16:37:36

green shoe it is then.

Click sig for smexy times. Must be over 18. NSFW!

BBS Signature

At 8/28/18 04:34 PM, RedeyestheSecound wrote:
At 8/28/18 04:21 PM, RedeyestheSecound wrote:
@belthagor @Xuvero @Zophar @Thegamingtrickster you four have entered the game Ok please choose your board pawn now and color for extra soilders if got any cause you can get killed in this game and have to start back unless your soilder is on the field so pawns are ( Shoe, Ship, Helicopter, Horse) and colors to choose from are pink,red,teal,brown,green or yellow)

Wait, but how do we play? What's the goal? How many soldiers? And haven't we already chosen our own cool pawns? I guess I choose yellow for the soldiers. And for the pawn I guess helicopter, since Arnie will be yelling at people to get in me. But please do explain the rules a bit more.

"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 16:54:53

PINK SHIT! Aham, I mean ship... Pink Ship...

The Original Hip Cat

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 17:23:59

@belthagor Greeen shoe rolled 11
@Xuvero pink ship rolled 4
@Zophar Horse teal rolled 6
@Thegamingtrickster helicopter yellow rolled 8 (got a ? card and said "Busted by cops skip next turn

Answer this question with out looking it up please
How many legs does the Legs of Man have?

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 17:25:52

At 8/28/18 05:23 PM, RedeyestheSecound wrote:
Answer this question with out looking it up please

I don't know.

8?

You got dat?

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 17:26:23

At 8/28/18 05:07 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: sign me up...

Sorry zombro you can join in on the next game I made two board games I need to try out I will let you know when this game ends or you can bet on whos gonna win I am gonna bet on
@belthagor Greeen shoe
@Xuvero pink ship
@Zophar Horse teal
@Thegamingtrickster helicopter yellow

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

At 8/28/18 05:28 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 8/28/18 05:26 PM, RedeyestheSecound wrote: Sorry zombro you can join in on the next game I made two board games I need to try out I will let you know when this game ends or you can bet on whos gonna win I am gonna bet on
@belthagor Greeen shoe
@Xuvero pink ship
@Zophar Horse teal
as far as im concerned they all lose... let me know how it plays...

-BURPS - well I am gonna be rolling for every one and every time when every one moves they get a chance to answer a question to draw a L luck card if answered right then there is spots on the board where you can pick up L or ? cards which give you a extra pawn on the board or a card that can knock a player back 1-6 spaces or there are cards that help you move foward as well 1-15 spaces already in the first round trickster gaming drew first ? card by landing on it and got "busted by police skip turn " so next round every one will get a roll except him and third round he can roll the reason why there are cards to knock players back is cause there is death spots on the board that you can push them into and make them start at start again but if a extra soilder piece is killed they dont go back to start they goto graveyard untill card allows them back

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 17:43:09

At 8/28/18 05:23 PM, RedeyestheSecound wrote: Answer this question with out looking it up please

What is the Legs Of Man? I dunno, 3 'cus he's got a big weiner.

The Original Hip Cat

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 17:58:22

At 8/28/18 05:43 PM, Xuvero wrote:
At 8/28/18 05:23 PM, RedeyestheSecound wrote: Answer this question with out looking it up please
What is the Legs Of Man? I dunno, 3 'cus he's got a big weiner.

Correct it is three ! your luck card is Move any player three spaces back Pink ship you can use it at any time on any player of your choosing

@belthagor Greeen shoe 7
@Xuvero pink ship 4
@Zophar Horse teal 8
@Thegamingtrickster helicopter yellow 0 (in jail this 1 round)

@Xuvero please pick a number 1-11 cause you landed on ? card and got " land on any space on the snake " and on the picture I numbered so you can see where you can land to Also you still have a card to move any player back 3 spaces if you want to use

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 18:08:17

At 8/28/18 05:58 PM, RedeyestheSecound wrote: @Xuvero please pick a number 1-11 cause you landed on ? card and got " land on any space on the snake " and on the picture I numbered so you can see where you can land to Also you still have a card to move any player back 3 spaces if you want to use

Ok... I dunno what's the deal with this snake but I want 9. I move @Zophar back, sorry bro.

The Original Hip Cat

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 18:12:20

At 8/28/18 06:08 PM, Xuvero wrote:
Ok... I dunno what's the deal with this snake but I want 9. I move @Zophar back, sorry bro.

That's okay!

You got dat?

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 18:30:05

@belthagor Greeen shoe 9
@Xuvero pink ship 4
@Zophar Horse teal 10
@Thegamingtrickster helicopter yellow 4
@Thegamingtrickster You have landed ona L card and now able to send some one 2 spaces back at any time

(By the way the X's are death spots so you can use your knock back card to try to get some one in

The sun starts to set behind the trees giving the Forrest a spooky feel to it lots of shadows and small pieces of sunshine around EVERY ONE found some purple/blue/yellow/orange/green berry's pick a color of berry you would eat

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 18:33:40

At 8/28/18 06:30 PM, RedeyestheSecound wrote: The sun starts to set behind the trees giving the Forrest a spooky feel to it lots of shadows and small pieces of sunshine around EVERY ONE found some purple/blue/yellow/orange/green berry's pick a color of berry you would eat

Orange berry, totally not poisonous.

The Original Hip Cat

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 18:40:08

At 8/28/18 06:33 PM, Xuvero wrote:

@belthagor Greeen shoe
@Xuvero pink ship
@Zophar Horse teal

Now we just need one more person to guess I found out wwhich color would be posionus by spinning a whelel

http://wheeldecide.com/index.php?c1=purple&c2=blue&c3=yellow+&c4=orange&c5=green&time=5

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-28 18:50:24

At 8/28/18 06:40 PM, RedeyestheSecound wrote: http://wheeldecide.com/index.php?c1=purple&c2=blue&c3=yellow+&c4=orange&c5=green&time=5

Amazing how the purple is yellow, the yellow is blue, the green is red and orange and blue have no colour whatsoever. There's nothing right about this.

The Original Hip Cat

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-29 03:31:02

I go with blue berry. I just want to say that it is kind of hard to play this game when you're sleeping and then you gotta catch up on things when you wake up.

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-29 06:10:16

This is something truly special.

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-29 06:17:45

At 8/29/18 06:10 AM, Minion777 wrote: This is something truly special.

Please, just...okay? I was politely asked to be here so I came here. Who knows, it could be fun.

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-29 17:25:34

At 8/29/18 03:31 AM, Thegamingtrickster wrote: I go with blue berry. I just want to say that it is kind of hard to play this game when you're sleeping and then you gotta catch up on things when you wake up.

Oh dang you ate the posion berry dude when I spinned that wheel it said blue yesterday

@belthagor Greeen shoe 8
@Xuvero pink ship 9
@Zophar Horse teal 6
@Thegamingtrickster helicopter yellow 9

@Xuvero Got a L card saying move any player 2 spaces back with a card saying to move a player back 3 space so two cards ready for use when you want to

@Zophar Got there first card to move any player 2 spaces back

@Thegamingtrickster Lost there card to move a player 2 spaces back for eating blue posion berrys

@Xuvero pink ship is in the lead

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to This is a social thread game 2018-08-29 17:32:52

At 8/29/18 05:25 PM, RedeyestheSecound wrote:
@Zophar Got there first card to move any player 2 spaces back

So I can move a player back 2 spaces?

You got dat?

BBS Signature