00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Al bros collab

465 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Al bros collab 2018-08-11 18:56:29

Welcome to the collaboration topic of the Albros! Show me your ideas, and please! Or you can PM them to me!
(yes, I do allow Moderators' ideas, despite what they have done repeatedly...)

(OLD ACCOUNT, PLEASE VISIT MY NEW ONE)

Response to Al bros collab 2018-08-18 04:37:39

Give us the first episode. Send me a link. I'll give you feedback.

Although the collaboration forum probably isn't the best place to just ask for ideas for a series. You should try using the Collabinate feature here on Newgrounds. You can get your message out there and find people who are looking to contribute their talents to your work. Don't forget about all the Creator Resources Page either. Lots of useful stuff there.

Response to Al bros collab 2018-08-21 15:00:38

What are you going to do for the romance angle?

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to Al bros collab 2018-08-21 16:26:44

At 8/21/18 03:00 PM, belthagor wrote: What are you going to do for the romance angle?

The ALBROS is not a romantic TV show.

Response to Al bros collab 2018-08-21 16:30:33 (edited 2018-08-21 16:34:00)

At 8/21/18 04:26 PM, rexerdude wrote:
At 8/21/18 03:00 PM, belthagor wrote: What are you going to do for the romance angle?

alright, but if you want my advice, it would get more views if you added a sort of boy meets girl type of thing.

Edit: I just realized this is a stick figures series based on your art. What are you going to use to make this? Flash?

And you should add dialogue in it cause that's easy using speech bubbles with text or audio and scribbles in speech bubbles.

My art isn't too great but the messages I have in a few of my animations are pretty good, and make up for the poor drawings.

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to Al bros collab 2018-08-24 16:52:27

At 8/21/18 04:30 PM, belthagor wrote:
At 8/21/18 04:26 PM, rexerdude wrote:
Edit: I just realized this is a stick figures series based on your art. What are you going to use to make this? Flash?

And you should add dialogue in it cause that's easy using speech bubbles with text or audio and scribbles in speech bubbles.

I used flash, but I decided I was going to have to use a different program.

Mainly because Macromedia Flash doesn't really co-operate with audio addition, so I mostly leave it out.